Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

The Kennedys- not a family to “revere”

33 minutes ago, squistion said:

But the parade route was not chosen until that morning, a fact that the conspiracy folks can never explain. 

It was known more than a week in advance and oddly  several associates of Jack Ruby said he had it long before it was published.  The location of JFK's speech was made to force the route down Elm Street, despite massive objections from the secret service about how indefensible that location was. 

39 minutes ago, squistion said:

But the parade route was not chosen until that morning, a fact that the conspiracy folks can never explain. 

I'm sure the Secret Service and others knew beforehand.

3 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Actually, France is truly to blame for the Vietnam war.  Placing blame on JFK for the Vietnam war is a very, very shallow understanding of history on this subject.  Kennedy, LBJ and Nixon all share shameful guilt for sacrificing precious lives when they had ample opportunities to end that conflict.  Nixon should be the most hated president in history for deliberately foiling a peace treaty to ensure his election, following which over 30,000 additional American soldiers died over there.  But the origins of the Vietnam war go back decades to decisions made by France in an effort to salvage some national morale following WWII.

Blaming JFK also ignores a recently revealed fact that JFK had written Preisential orders to pull out every American from Vietnam weeks before the assassination.  The first thing LBJ did before even JFK was buried was to rewrite that order and put us down the path to war.  Blaming JFK is one of the many lies Tim posted.  It was a complete pantload of moronic content by someone who is only capable of parroting the estsblishment narrative's web of lies. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Single bullet theory :lol:

Despite every media outlet endlessly and uncritically promoting the lone nut/single bullet theory, they were unable to convince more than 20 percent of the population that those cockamamie theories were accurate.  At this point, only brain-dead idiots who believe everything the media spoon feeds believe those fairytales.   The mountain of evidence pointing to a massive conspiracy is overwhelming.  

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Despite every media outlet endlessly and uncritically promoting the lone nut/single bullet theory, they were unable to convince more than 20 percent of the population that those cockamamie theories were accurate.  At this point, only brain-dead idiots who believe everything the media spoon feeds believe those fairytales.   The mountain of evidence pointing to a massive conspiracy is overwhelming.  

Preach! I know you are one of the few on here that know the truth from past conversations on this topic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

People really should read The Warren Report.

I don't care for fiction.  Do you realize Allen Dulles who Kennedy fired and who hated Kennedy with a passion and who was responsible for the assassinations of a dozen foreign leaders, filtered every piece of evidence the Warren Commission saw.  Allen Dulles is the primary suspect as the architect of the coup d'etat and he was the leading panel member in the investigation.   So many witnesses intimidated.  So much tampering with evidence.  Fake autopsy photos.  No chain of custody.  So much suppressed facts.  Bullets and photos which were lost.  A brain which did not match anything the doctors back in Dallas saw.  Gerald Ford moving the back wound up nearly 8" to try to make the single-bullet fantasy a possibility.   

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

I don't care for fiction.  Do you realize Allen Dulles who Kennedy fired and who hated Kennedy with a passion and who was responsible for the assassinations of a dozen foreign leaders, filtered every piece of evidence the Warren Commission saw.  Allen Dulles is the primary suspect as the architect of the coup d'etat and he was the leading panel member in the investigation.   So many witnesses intimidated.  So much tampering with evidence.  Fake autopsy photos.  No chain of custody.  So much suppressed facts.  Bullets and photos which were lost.  A brain which did not match anything the doctors back in Dallas saw.  Gerald Ford moving the back wound up nearly 8" to try to make the single-bullet fantasy a possibility.   

That is my point people should read it and you can see through all the BS in it and realize how corrupt the government was even back then.

Oliver Stone is not Werner Herzog, and JFK, while an absolutely brilliant film, is not a documentary. I do not believe that LHO acted alone, but anyone claiming they know exactly what happened, like our resident terrorist-in-training Jon, is FOS. Like Jon.

• Sad 1

I don’t disagree but you do have to consider the times. JFK would be an outright rapist today but things were different then. As for both JFK and RFK supporting civil rights, sure their motives were not purely altruistic, but as compared to, say, George Wallace, they were downright saints.

But yeah, I mean bottom line the rich and powerful will all stop at nothing for personal gain and that’s how they got where they are

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Oliver Stone is not Werner Herzog, and JFK, while an absolutely brilliant film, is not a documentary. I do not believe that LHO acted alone, but anyone claiming they know exactly what happened, like our resident terrorist-in-training Jon, is FOS. Like Jon.

I did my research and read numerous books on it, also Warren Report like I mentioned. Jon knows his stuff and  typical to say the J.F.K. movie is all people that believe it was a massive conspiracy base their facts on.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

I don’t disagree but you do have to consider the times. JFK would be an outright rapist today but things were different then. As for both JFK and RFK supporting civil rights, sure their motives were not purely altruistic, but as compared to, say, George Wallace, they were downright saints.

But yeah, I mean bottom line the rich and powerful will all stop at nothing for personal gain and that’s how they got where they are

Why would JFK be a rapist today?  Were his encounters non-consensual?

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

I did my research and read numerous books on it, also Warren Report like I mentioned. Jon knows his stuff and  typical to say the J.F.K. movie is all people that believe it was a massive conspiracy base their facts on.

I've read books too. Bottom line is that nobody can truthfully state that they know what happened. 

Back on topic from the OP, J.F.K. & R.F.K wanted good for this country and why they were taken out. Now Teddy was just a F up and a flake and Joe SR. wasn't the greatest guy. But their name should be respected for John and Robert. Oh and Joe Jr. as well for giving his life to serve this country.

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I've read books too. Bottom line is that nobody can truthfully state that they know what happened. 

No not all the details but you can get a pretty good how it all went down. You can see all the lies that were feed to the public and who was corrupt in it.

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Ted Kennedy was a fat drunk who cowardly left his secretary to drown. In decades as a Senate leader he accomplished almost nothing. 

Fifty-four years ago on July 18-19...

I would rather have a Kennedy in the White House than Biden...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your points about both France and Nixon are very well taken. 

But I was discussing JFK. And if there was a single action that most precipitated our involvement in the Vietnam War (not the war itself but our involvement) it was the assassination of Diem. More than Dien Bien Phu, more than the Gulf of Tonkin, more than any of Nixon’s actions, Diem’s murder with American approval was, IMO, the key event. 

There is no real evidence that America ordered or approved of that murder.   One of the main reasons that Kennedy fired Allen Dulles was his long history of assassinating foreign leaders, the complete disaster of his Bay of Pigs plot was the nail in the coffin.  Kennedy desired a hands off policy in foreign countries and was in the process of pulling out what few troops we had in  Vietnam when he was assassinated.  The CIA and military were not happy with JFK hands off approach and viewed JFK as pro-Commie. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm sure the Secret Service and others knew beforehand.

According to what I have read, the parade route wasn't chosen until that morning. 

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

According to what I have read, the parade route wasn't chosen until that morning. 

If this was true, Oswald would not have known and would not of had reason to alledgely bring his rifle to work.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

If this was true, Oswald would not have known and would not of had reason to alledgely bring his rifle to work.  

Probably read it on twitter...

14 minutes ago, jonmx said:

But he still could have brought his curtain rods.

33 minutes ago, squistion said:

Half the Secret Service was up partying in the hotel bar till 2 or 3 am. I'm sure it wasn't just sprung on them.

Look it up. Everything I read said the parade route was not chosen until that morning. 

47 minutes ago, jonmx said:

He would have if it was announced before he left for work. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

It was casual bring your rifle to work Friday.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Look it up. Everything I read said the parade route was not chosen until that morning. 

The papers published the route going down Elm Street on November 19th.  They had to go down Elm to get to the TradeMark where JFK was to speak.  

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The papers published the route going down Elm Street on November 19th.  They had to go down Elm to get to the TradeMark where JFK was to speak.  

That I believe one of several potential routes that was discussed, but the actual parade route was not chosen until that morning. 

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

That I believe one of several potential routes that was discussed, but the actual parade route was not chosen until that morning. 

Going down Elm Steeet was the only change. 

Just now, jonmx said:

Going down Elm Steeet was the only change. 

I don't believe that, but we have will have to agree to disagree. 

25 minutes ago, squistion said:

LHO did not drive.  His usually stayed at a boarding house during the week, which he did not store his alledged rifle at.  He had to know the day before so he could go to where his wife was staying and his alledged rifle was, at his FBI handler, Ruth Paine's house.  

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don't believe that, but we have will have to agree to disagree. 

There is nothing to disagree with.  You are misinformed.  Period.  

• Like 1

LHO did not drive.  His usually stayed at a boarding house during the week, were none of his alledged guns were.  He had to know the day before so he could go to where his wife was staying at his FBI handler, Ruth Paine's house.  

There is no proof she was Oswald's FBI handler. :lol:

There is nothing to disagree with.  You are misinformed.  Period.  

No you are, and it isn't the first time and won't be the last. You even got a nickname at the PSF for being frequently wrong about the facts. 

There is no proof she was Oswald's FBI handler. :lol:

It walks like a duck, it swims like a duck, it has a beak like a duck, it looks like a duck, it has duck feathers.....

Just now, jonmx said:

It walks like a duck, it swims like a duck, it has a beak like a duck, it looks like a duck, it has duck feathers.....

Unless she Tweets a confession Squid won't believe it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

You even got a nickname at the PSF for being frequently wrong about the facts. 

What was his nickname?  squistion II?

No you are, and it isn't the first time and won't be the last. You even got a nickname at the PSF for being frequently wrong about the facts. 

Lol...what a bunch of idiots who have their heads up their arse say has no meaning.  Just like the nonsense you post.  The route was known at least a week in advance, probably more.  

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, he didn't.   Quit lying. 

Lol...what a bunch of idiots who have their heads up their arse say has no meaning.  Just like the nonsense you post.  The route was known at least a week in advance, probably more.  

If you say so, jonny. 🙂

Just now, Strike said:

No, he didn't.   Quit lying. 

You don't remember Wrong MX or wrong_mx? Maybe that was before your time in the PSF.  IIRC Jon complained it was disrespectful and reported people, then the mods started suspending people for using it.