Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

The Kennedys- not a family to “revere”

Yesterday Democrats on the committee interviewing Robert F Kennedy Jr. ripped him apart. They were correct to do so- RFK Jr has spread false conspiracy theories and anti-Semitic tropes. He is an awful human being. But then the Democrats went on to call him a disgrace to his family which deserves to be “revered”. Well not in my book. Let’s take a short look at this “legendary”and “noble” family: 

1. The grandfather and patriarch, Joe Kennedy, made his fortune working with mobsters during Prohibition. He was a pro-Nazi, anti-Semite, isolationist, easily the worst ambassador in American history. Later he “aided” JFK’s election in 1960 by creating votes out of nowhere. 

2. JFK was a misogynist womanizer who cheated to win the presidency. He wasn’t a bad President but most of his greatest accomplishments were forced on him (particularly the civil rights movement.) His approval of the assassination of Diem in Vietnam led directly to the war there. JFK was assassinated himself by a lone crazed idiot (sorry Oliver Stone.) 

3. RFK was a buddy and ally of Joe McCarthy who helped Joe put many innocent people in jail. As attorney general he was forced by events to support civil rights (he didn’t want to) and was mistakenly worshipped by many black Americans as a result. He parlayed this and his brothers death to become a liberal icon and became a martyr after he was murdered: 

4. Ted Kennedy was a fat drunk who cowardly left his secretary to drown. In decades as a Senate leader he accomplished almost nothing. 

I haven’t even mentioned the various scandals, some involving murders, of the lesser members of this “legendary” family. RFK, Jr isn’t a “disgrace”; to the contrary he fits right in with the rest of these creeps, 

• Sad 1

Wow...... I am a little surprised.  This is beneath you.😞

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Wow...... I am a little surprised.  This is beneath you.😞

Is it? I’m just citing accurate history. I’m frankly a little tired of how much worshipful attention this family gets. Particularly from liberals. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Is it? I’m just citing accurate history. I’m frankly a little tired of how much worshipful attention this family gets. 

Now do the Biden Family 👍

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is it? I’m just citing accurate history. I’m frankly a little tired of how much worshipful attention this family gets. Particularly from liberals. 

I get that you dislike RFk jr, I am no fan myself. But, the character assasination move should probably be limited to him. There is no need to denigrate his family line to cancel him.  Expanding the manuever to his dead family is unseemly, and I think you are better than this. There is plenty on hand to cancel him, lets stick to him.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If the Bidens as a family ever get the attention and worship that the Kennedys do then maybe. But that will never happen. 

Most Biden voters are young enough that they have no idea who the Kennedy's are. 

It's probably more relevant to expose the Biden Family at this point. 

Just now, RLLD said:

I get that you dislike RFk jr, I am no fan myself. But, the character assasination move should probably be limited to him. There is no need to denigrate his family line to cancel him.  Expanding the manuever to his dead family is unseemly, and I think you are better than this. There is plenty on hand to cancel him, let’s stick to him.

I am reacting to the Democrats who spent yesterday talking about how much the love the family name. As they have done for decades now, they are act like this family deserves to be worshipped. I just don’t think so. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

Most Biden voters are young enough that they have no idea who the Kennedy's are. 

It's probably more relevant to expose the Biden Family at this point. 

I’m a history freak. I don’t care much about relevance, truthfully. I’d much rather discuss 1933 or 1963 than 2023. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I get that you dislike RFk jr, I am no fan myself. But, the character assasination move should probably be limited to him. There is no need to denigrate his family line to cancel him.  Expanding the manuever to his dead family is unseemly, and I think you are better than this. There is plenty on hand to cancel him, lets stick to him.

I'm with Tim on this one. The Kennedys are held up in high regards for some reason and, as Tim accurately pointed out, they are anything but.

To be honest, though, I don't know much about RFK myself.

14 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Kennedys, Bushs, Clintons... all terrible people.  

The Kennedys take the cake though when you really think about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

JFK was set to be the greatest president of the 20th Century and it was not even close.   This country has been in a freefall ever since his assassination.   The official history and narrative around him are controlled by the same people who murdered him, his brother, and MLK.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

JFK was set to be the greatest president of the 20th Century and it was not even close.   This country has been in a freefall ever since his assassination.   The official history and narrative around him are controlled by the same people who murdered him, his brother, and MLK.  

I have a positive opinion on JFK overall but the family is trash.  Not sure how you can defend that.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Bush lied us into a 20 year war. Failed to prevent 9/11. 

Someone is statistically more likely to die in a freak accident just knowing the clintons than not.   Also Bill has 26 trips to pedophile island that no one can explain.  

Its a rancid group of individuals. 

47 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yesterday Democrats on the committee interviewing Robert F Kennedy Jr. ripped him apart. They were correct to do so- RFK Jr has spread false conspiracy theories and anti-Semitic tropes. He is an awful human being. But then the Democrats went on to call him a disgrace to his family which deserves to be “revered”. Well not in my book. Let’s take a short look at this “legendary”and “noble” family: 

1. The grandfather and patriarch, Joe Kennedy, made his fortune working with mobsters during Prohibition. He was a pro-Nazi, anti-Semite, isolationist, easily the worst ambassador in American history. Later he “aided” JFK’s election in 1960 by creating votes out of nowhere. 

2. JFK was a misogynist womanizer who cheated to win the presidency. He wasn’t a bad President but most of his greatest accomplishments were forced on him (particularly the civil rights movement.) His approval of the assassination of Diem in Vietnam led directly to the war there. JFK was assassinated himself by a lone crazed idiot (sorry Oliver Stone.) 

3. RFK was a buddy and ally of Joe McCarthy who helped Joe put many innocent people in jail. As attorney general he was forced by events to support civil rights (he didn’t want to) and was mistakenly worshipped by many black Americans as a result. He parlayed this and his brothers death to become a liberal icon and became a martyr after he was murdered: 

4. Ted Kennedy was a fat drunk who cowardly left his secretary to drown. In decades as a Senate leader he accomplished almost nothing. 

I haven’t even mentioned the various scandals, some involving murders, of the lesser members of this “legendary” family. RFK, Jr isn’t a “disgrace”; to the contrary he fits right in with the rest of these creeps, 

Now he’s an awful human being. If he gets to 30 pct in the polls he’ll be even worse. Like Hitler. 

4 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Bush lied us into a 20 year war. Failed to prevent 9/11. 

Someone is statistically more likely to die in a freak accident just knowing the clintons than not.   Also Bill has 26 trips to pedophile island that no one can explain.  

Its a rancid group of individuals. 

How many Bush's are there though?  Compare that to how many Kennedy's we've had and their history.  That's the point I was making.

30 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I am reacting to the Democrats who spent yesterday talking about how much the love the family name. As they have done for decades now, they are act like this family deserves to be worshipped. I just don’t think so. 

"The Democrats" do not like this man.  Now to be fair, he will occasionally refer back to his family, but only in the context of how they conducted themselves professionally.  

The Democrats are moving against him, he is a threat. His success is feared to be detrimental to Joe, he might siphon off just enough folks to help a Republican win. Would RFK be a good President, likely not, though certainly better than Biden.

Look, I get it, he did not fall perfectly in line with the COVID vax, and he referenced some study that showed disparities in COVID impacts across segments of people that the media misrepresented.....

But this is not really about him so much as his failure to submit, to fall in line....to adhere strictly to liberal religious doctrine.  So on this point I do sorta like him. Challenging power is something I see as a strength. So far he has held up to it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have a positive opinion on JFK overall but the family is trash.  Not sure how you can defend that.

I am just saying that it is irrelevant, as it much of what media trots out for us.

Its a distraction, and in this case just a peripheral effort to denigrate this guy.  So my point is....lets not give them the satisfaction of falling for it

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How many Bush's are there though?  Compare that to how many Kennedy's we've had and their history.  That's the point I was making.

Gotcha, only 3 bushes and 2 clintons, but I think their misdeeds are much worse and outweigh the Kennedy dynasty misdeeds. 

Just now, Ultra Max Power said:

Gotcha, only 3 bushes and 2 clintons, but I think their misdeeds are much worse and outweigh the Kennedy dynasty misdeeds. 

Yes, that's a different discussion and a fair one.

40 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think Joe was trash.  Bobby and JFK grew up in that environment and were very much womanizers.  But they put their life on the line to fight the corruption within the estsblishment....the establishment ties to the mob, corrupt federal reserve, the corrupt FBI/CIA, big oil, the corrupt military complex, and many others.  The official history tells outright lies and distorts facts to take away from how heroic their efforts were.  The true history of what JFK was really trying to accomplished was buried by the coup d'etat carried out by the  establishment on November 22, 1963.   So now we are left with the official history that useful idiots parrot which is a total pantload.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Actually, France is truly to blame for the Vietnam war.  Placing blame on JFK for the Vietnam war is a very, very shallow understanding of history on this subject.  Kennedy, LBJ and Nixon all share shameful guilt for sacrificing precious lives when they had ample opportunities to end that conflict.  Nixon should be the most hated president in history for deliberately foiling a peace treaty to ensure his election, following which over 30,000 additional American soldiers died over there.  But the origins of the Vietnam war go back decades to decisions made by France in an effort to salvage some national morale following WWII.

7 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

Actually, France is truly to blame for the Vietnam war.  Placing blame on JFK for the Vietnam war is a very, very shallow understanding of history on this subject.  Kennedy, LBJ and Nixon all share shameful guilt for sacrificing precious lives when they had ample opportunities to end that conflict.  Nixon should be the most hated president in history for deliberately foiling a peace treaty to ensure his election, following which over 30,000 additional American soldiers died over there.  But the origins of the Vietnam war go back decades to decisions made by France in an effort to salvage some national morale following WWII.

Your points about both France and Nixon are very well taken. 

But I was discussing JFK. And if there was a single action that most precipitated our involvement in the Vietnam War (not the war itself but our involvement) it was the assassination of Diem. More than Dien Bien Phu, more than the Gulf of Tonkin, more than any of Nixon’s actions, Diem’s murder with American approval was, IMO, the key event. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Maybe he feels as though Jews had something to do with the murder of his Father and Uncle?  Anyway, it's awfully Semitic to hold an offspring responsible for the alleged wrongs of his forefathers.  While you correctly malign Ted Kennedy as a fat drunk, to me his second most reprehensible act is helping to push through passage of the Hart-Celler Act, which cut off European migration to the US, which lead to the current fiasco of the influx of Mexican and Central American immigrants you love to exploit so much.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

I think Joe was trash.  Bobby and JFK grew up in that environment and were very much womanizers.  But they put their life on the line to fight the corruption within the estsblishment....the establishment ties to the mob, corrupt federal reserve, the corrupt FBI/CIA, big oil, the corrupt military complex, and many others.  The official history tells outright lies and distorts facts to take away from how heroic their efforts were.  The true history of what JFK was really trying to accomplished was buried by the coup d'etat carried out by the  establishment on November 22, 1963.   So now we are left with the official history that useful idiots parrot which is a total pantload.  

🙄

I knew there would have to be another absurd conspiracy theory in this somewhere. 

19 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Maybe he feels as though Jews had something to do with the murder of his Father and Uncle?  Anyway, it's awfully Semitic to hold an offspring responsible for the alleged wrongs of his forefathers.  While you correctly malign Ted Kennedy as a fat drunk, to me his second most reprehensible act is helping to push through passage of the Hart-Celler Act, which cut off European migration to the US, which lead to the current fiasco of the influx of Mexican and Central American immigrants you love to exploit so much.

Yup. Ted Kennedy focked the whole thing up. 

21 minutes ago, squistion said:

🙄

I knew there would have to be another absurd conspiracy theory in this somewhere. 

Conspiracy theory, conspiracy theory,  conspiracy theory!  The most moronic brain-dead arguement that useful idiots parrot.  It was an arguement crafted by CIA to mock those who point out the obvious involvement by the CIA of their role in the execution and coverup of JFK's assassination. 

Just now, jonmx said:

Conspiracy theory, conspiracy theory,  conspiracy theory!  The most moronic brain-dead arguement that useful idiots parrot.  It was an arguement crafted by CIA to mock those who point out the obvious involvement by the CIA of their role in the execution and coverup of JFK's assassination. 

Fun Fact: Lee Harvey Oswald was hired to work at the Texas Book Depository a month before the assassination, and the parade route was not announced until the morning of November 22nd, so he couldn't have been planted to work there by the CIA (unless they had snipers with guns at multiple streets and locations). 

I don't like that Kennedy voiced his opinion about questioning vaccines. I want to vote for a president who will mandate involuntary medical experiments at the expense of your livelihood.

We also need wide open borders, criminals let out of jail, political persecution, and a presidential family who takes million dollar payments from foreign leaders. That's what this country needs. Build back better.

• Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

Fun Fact: Lee Harvey Oswald was hired to work at the Texas Book Depository a month before the assassination, and the parade route was not announced until the morning of November 22nd, so he couldn't have been planted to work there by the CIA (unless they had snipers with guns at multiple streets and locations). 

Fun Fact:  LHO was placed in that position in the TSBD by the work of CIA operative Ruth Paine and JFK's trip to Dallas plans were being laid out in April.   There were two plots to kill Kennedy in the prior month, one in Chicago and another on Miami.  And despite that, the security for JFK's Houston trip was the most lax security for any presidential motorcade in the last 80 years. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I don't like that Kennedy voiced his opinion about questioning vaccines. I want to vote for a president who will mandate involuntary medical experiments at the expense of your livelihood.

We also need wide open borders, criminals let out of jail, political persecution, and a presidential family who takes million dollar payments from foreign leaders. That's what this country needs. Build back better.

Great points.  Sieg Heil!  

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Wow. You manage to squeeze racism and anti-semitism all into one neat little post. Well done! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. Ted Kennedy focked the whole thing up. 

Fatboy Teddie thought his Delmont 88 was a submarine but yet he wasn’t totally deplorable like the majority of progressives today

28 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Fun Fact:  LHO was placed in that position in the TSBD by the work of CIA operative Ruth Paine and JFK's trip to Dallas plans were being laid out in April.   There were two plots to kill Kennedy in the prior month, one in Chicago and another on Miami.  And despite that, the security for JFK's Houston trip was the most lax security for any presidential motorcade in the last 80 years. 

But the parade route was not chosen until that morning, a fact that the conspiracy folks can never explain.