Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

The Kennedys- not a family to “revere”

13 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Wait, Squistion is a lone gunman, LHO single bullet theory believer....................he's Gerald Posner? 

Did you miss where Tim claimed Posner's book was the best book ever written on JFK assassination.  Tim is the biggest swallower of government propaganda I have ever seen.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I have no idea what MOT stands for. 

1. You wrote that my attempt to blame RFK’s stupidity on the rest of his family’s actions (which is false; I never did that) was “Semitic”, a comment that I can only assume is a form of anti-Jewish bigotry. 

2. Your complaint that as a result of a revision of previous immigration laws the USA takes in more Latin Americans and less Europeans, and that this is a bad thing, is a comment that I can only assume is racist. 

Therefore my response to your post was, I believe, pretty accurate. 

How is a person that is of European descent thinking stopping European immigration is wrong while the US govt. allowing illegal immigration at the southern border occurs, - how is that racist? Please explain.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jonmx said:

Did you miss where Tim claimed Posner's book was the best book ever written on JFK assassination.  Tim is the biggest swallower of government propaganda I have ever seen.  

Get out, he did not??  😳

No seriously, did he really?  

On 7/21/2023 at 5:09 PM, The Real timschochet said:

But I DO think he’s wrong about JFK’s assassination, the best book I ever read on the subject was Case Closed by Gerald Posner. It destroys all of the conspiracy theories. 

Wow, guess this was for real… This book is right up there with the Warren Report in terms of greatest pieces of fiction ever written….. I’m honestly shocked anyone believes it, I'm shocked you believe it. 

9 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Wow, guess this was for real… This book is right up there with the Warren Report in terms of greatest pieces of fiction ever written….. I’m honestly shocked anyone believes it, I'm shocked you believe it. 

You have to understand, Tim is like in the 1% who does not see any bias in the mainstream media.  Just straight honest news, no agenda.

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

You have to understand, Tim is like in the 1% who does not see any bias in the mainstream media.  Just straight honest news, no agenda.

I don’t want to dwell into anyone’s ideologies, nor do I care. That’s nothing but a funnel into the same old, tired, political BS crap that consumes most here.

I want to focus on the assignation and this book in particular. At its face value, it’s a sham. I’m honestly shocked anyone who’s researched the topic could believe it. 

Posner is a weird looking dude. Overboard on the plastic surgery. 

Until the complete Warren Report is released I will believe the JFK assassination is the second successful presidential assassination plot by the Progressives. The first being McKinley

42 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I don’t want to dwell into anyone’s ideologies, nor do I care. That’s nothing but a funnel into the same old, tired, political BS crap that consumes most here.

I want to focus on the assignation and this book in particular. At its face value, it’s a sham. I’m honestly shocked anyone who’s researched the topic could believe it. 

If you take the politics out, you fail to understand what has happened to this country and why we are in the mess we are today.  If the CIA had not had their tentacles inside the media with people like Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather on puppet strings, the could have never pulled off the massive conspiracy which the JFK assassination was.  Even with it, most people were not convinced of the government story so they had to confuse the truth with fake conspiracy alternatives.   

Today we have massive bureaucracies with undisclosed ties to corporate elitists creating a corrupt system which has usurped our Contstutional government. 

Why would no mainstream journalist question the appointment of Allan Dulles to the Warren Commission?  It was inexcusable to allow such.   Or why the Billie Sol Estes scandal just disappeared arfter the assassination, even with testimony that LBJ ordered the murder of Henry Marshall.

The level of political corruption of the intelligence agencies and their ties to the media, big oil, and the defense complex is essential to the assassination.

13 minutes ago, jonmx said:

If you take the politics out, you fail to understand what has happened to this country and why we are in the mess we are today.  

I stopped here - not dipping into that cesspool for now. 

There’s a huge political angle to the assassination, part of LBJ’s motivation was extremely political.. But (again) I’m focused on the shooting itself and the science supporting Posner being a snake oil salesman. 

26 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I stopped here - not dipping into that cesspool for now. 

There’s a huge political angle to the assassination, part of LBJ’s motivation was extremely political.. But (again) I’m focused on the shooting itself and the science supporting Posner being a snake oil salesman. 

Yeah, but how do you apply science when all the evidence has been altered, planted, destroyed or hidden.  The autopsy was trash, we have a fake brain showing up, then disappearing.  Bullet wounds which were not traced through the body.  Zero chain of custody to any of the forensics.  A crime scene which was santatized.  Photos which were confiscated and many lost or severely damaged.  Even the Zapruder film was probably altered.  The fact that JFK's brains and skull were blown backwards and to the right is all you really need to know to realize the lone gunman from the 6th floor of the TSBD is bunk.  We had multiple weapons found and forgotten about.  Stray bullets disappeared.  CIA threatening witnesses even friendly ones.  SS badges being displayed where there were no SS agents.  Not to mention why were there so many Oswald's running around Dallas, New Orleans, and Mexico.  Amazing how a lone nut can be in multiple places at once. 

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Yeah, but how do you apply science when all the evidence has been altered, planted, destroyed or hidden.  The autopsy was trash, we have a fake brain showing up, then disappearing.  Bullet wounds which were not traced through the body.  Zero chain of custody to any of the forensics.  A crime scene which was santatized.  Photos which were confiscated and many lost or severely damaged.  Even the Zapruder film was probably altered.  The fact that JFK's brains and skull were blown backwards and…….etc. 

This is how, you just did it.

You talked about the forensics and science w/out once mentioning politics or ideology. Stay on topic and I’m right there with you… In fact, I’m of the opinion LHO not only never fired a shot, that LHO not only never shot Tippett - but that he quickly figured out that he was being set up and was trying to save his ass… LHO was 100% innocent, they primed him for patsy’ville going way back. 

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

This is how, you just did it.

You talked about the forensics and science w/out once mentioning politics or ideology. Stay on topic and I’m right there with you… In fact, I’m of the opinion LHO not only never fired a shot, that LHO not only never shot Tippett - but that he quickly figured out that he was being set up and was trying to save his ass… LHO was 100% innocent, they primed him for patsy’ville going way back. 

I believe LHO did not figure it out until a reporter mentioned that he was accused of killing JFK.   It is kind of hard for Oswald to have killee Tippit when all the people in the Theater knew Oswald had been in there the whole time. 

The stupidest thing about the whole investigation is they questioned LHO for seven hours and no one keep notes, there are no recordings, and no one seems to remember anything he said.  The crime of the century, with some of the best experts on conducting investigations, and nothing to show for it.

Any of you guys ever watch the movie Executive Action ? I use to have it on vhs till I let a friend borrow it lol. Had more of a Right Wing conspiracy with the rich oil men. Was pretty good back then and showed the double Oswalds. Burt Lancaster stared in it.

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

I’m of the opinion LHO not only never fired a shot, that LHO not only never shot Tippett

He wasn't capable of making that shot from that location. 

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

He wasn't capable of making that shot from that location. 

Defiantly not the 2nd and 3rd shot as they claimed. I agree with Cruzer too and don't think he even fired a shot.

On 7/22/2023 at 1:36 PM, jonmx said:

Of course Tim claims that a book written by someone named Posner is the best.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

I believe LHO did not figure it out until a reporter mentioned that he was accused of killing JFK.   It is kind of hard for Oswald to have killee Tippit when all the people in the Theater knew Oswald had been in there the whole time. 

The stupidest thing about the whole investigation is they questioned LHO for seven hours and no one keep notes, there are no recordings, and no one seems to remember anything he said.  The crime of the century, with some of the best experts on conducting investigations, and nothing to show for it.

I believe Oswald started putting the pieces together while still in the SBDpository - right after Dallas PD Officer Marrion Baker and LHO's supervisor Roy Truly passed him in the lunchroom. I think that's why he left and took off....... Now, the story is highly suspect as to where he went to after that. It's reported that he boarded a bus, was even found with a transfer ticket........ However, Dallas PD Officer Roger Craig swears he saw him get into a rambler at the bottom of the grassy knoll. 

Speaking of Roger Craig, why is he important? Not only does he swear LHO left the scene in a rambler (believed to be owned by Ruth Payne), but he is one of men who were in the SBD when the "alleged" rifle was found in the NW corner of the 6th floor............... Which leads us down a whole other topic, the rifle. The rifle found was initially identified by Seymour Weitzman, Roger Craig, Lt. Day (of the Id Bureau) and Capt. Fritz (Chief of Homicide Div) as a 7.65 German Mauser............... It later morphed into a Mannlicher Carcano, miraculously. 

On 7/21/2023 at 7:28 AM, jonmx said:

JFK was set to be the greatest president of the 20th Century and it was not even close.   This country has been in a freefall ever since his assassination.   The official history and narrative around him are controlled by the same people who murdered him, his brother, and MLK.  

I think you are right, but we will never know.  I also think he was killed because he would get us out of Vietnam.

17 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I believe Oswald started putting the pieces together while still in the SBDpository - right after Dallas PD Officer Marrion Baker and LHO's supervisor Roy Truly passed him in the lunchroom. I think that's why he left and took off....... Now, the story is highly suspect as to where he went to after that. It's reported that he boarded a bus, was even found with a transfer ticket........ However, Dallas PD Officer Roger Craig swears he saw him get into a rambler at the bottom of the grassy knoll. 

Speaking of Roger Craig, why is he important? Not only does he swear LHO left the scene in a rambler (believed to be owned by Ruth Payne), but he is one of men who were in the SBD when the "alleged" rifle was found in the NW corner of the 6th floor............... Which leads us down a whole other topic, the rifle. The rifle found was initially identified by Seymour Weitzman, Roger Craig, Lt. Day (of the Id Bureau) and Capt. Fritz (Chief of Homicide Div) as a 7.65 German Mauser............... It later morphed into a Mannlicher Carcano, miraculously. 

IMO, this is how it went down.  Oswald was a CIA asset and he had instructions to be eating lunch when the President went by.  I think Oswald knew there was a plot going down, but was different than what he was told.  He was instructed to take the bus and go to the theater where he was to meet a contact.  

The shooters on the 6th floor were Mac Wallace and an Oswald-double Ralph Gib.  The CIA has photos of the Oswald in Mexico City and it is a dead ringer for Ralph who happened to be best buds with Wallace in high school.  Several witnesses saw a second shooter in a different window, including a dozen inmates from high up across the Plaza.

If you are familiar with the power being shut off in the TSBD, there is an interesting theory which explains the timing of that and how it was used by Wallace to escape the 6th floor without being seen or heard using the front elevator which services floors 1 thru 4, and also has an equipment room on the 5th floor which is vented out a large vent located on the floor of the 6th.

Now Wallace got in the Rambler first, then the Oswald-double came down the hill and was seen by Craig and others getting into the Rambler.  I believe they headed towards Ruby's house in Oak Cliff.

Now the real Oswald's bus was stuck in traffic so he took the taxi.  Tippet was watching the overpass for Oswald's bus from the GloCo station, but it never came, so he panicked and went to the Top 10 Records store to make a phone call, which I don't believe anyone answered.  Tippet was still in a pannick and rushed off and the he pulled over a car and looked in the back seat, then drove a bit further when he saw the guy walking down the street, which was either Larry Crafard or possibly Gib.  

During this time, the real Oswald went to his boarding house by Taxi, heard the police car honk in fromt of his house and then went to the bus stop just north of his house where he was picked up and driven to the back alley of the theater, where he entered around 1:07.

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

IMO, this is how it went down.  Oswald was a CIA asset and he had instructions to be eating lunch when the President went by.  I think Oswald knew there was a plot going down, but was different than what he was told.  He was instructed to take the bus and go to the theater where he was to meet a contact.  

I feel much the same way....... My belief was heavily influenced and cemented by Judyth Baker, LHO's former mistress (and some say only true love). 

Judyth always said Oswald figured out something was up and in fact, tried to stop it. 

29 minutes ago, shadrap said:

I think you are right, but we will never know.  I also think he was killed because he would get us out of Vietnam.

There were multiple players and multiple reasons.  The Texax oil tycoons, Allan Dulles and his CIA buddies, and the defense complex all saw JFK as a commie-lover and his planned Vietnam pullout was just a major indication of that.  The banking industry hated him for input for the interest-free money he put into the economy.  The mob hated him for RFK's crackdown on them.   Of course LBJ wanted JFK dead the day he accepted the VP spot, and LBJ was about to be replaced on the ticket that week and had a major scandal breaking that LBJ ordered the murder in the Billie Sol Estes fraud scheme, which was set to be a major headline thst week in Time Magazine.  

3 hours ago, Gepetto said:

I had no idea about any of this regarding the assassination of JFK. Thanks to some of you pointing out what may have really happened, I found and read this: https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKwallaceM.htm which was very informative.

One thing which is a historical fact, LBJ was the dirtiest, ruthless, most crude president we have ever had.  

All in total, I've blown thru least 100 documentaries, books, podcasts, blogs, articles, etc... all relating to the JFK assassination... This is by far one of the very best I've seen at defending Oswald's innocence... It's not based on opinion, not based on interpretations - based on factual data. Data supported by affidavits, reports and eyewitness testimony... Take a swim thru it, make your own call. 

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

I believe they found three rifles in the TSBD that day.  Ruth Paine owned a station wagon, but it was different than the Rambler which Craig saw.  Oswald connected the Station Wagon to Ruth when he was asked a question, but Oswald did not really understand the description and jumped to a false conclusion.  Oswald faith in Ruth Paine really hurt him.  She set him up the whole time.   She knew when the police showed up why they were there and what to show them.  She lied to Oswald about helping him get a lawyer.  She even held back better job opportunities that the employment office said were available so he would have to take the job at the TSBD.  That old CIA hag is still alive today clinging on to her lies.  

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I believe they found three rifles in the TSBD that day.  Ruth Paine owned a station wagon, but it was different than the Rambler which Craig saw.  Oswald connected the Station Wagon to Ruth when he was asked a question, but Oswald did not really understand the description and jumped to a false conclusion.  Oswald faith in Ruth Paine really hurt him.  She set him up the whole time.   She knew when the police showed up why they were there and what to show them.  She lied to Oswald about helping him get a lawyer.  She even held back better job opportunities that the employment office said were available so he would have to take the job at the TSBD.  That old CIA hag is still alive today clinging on to her lies.  

I've often heard of a 2nd rifle being found in the SBD, but never a 3rd. 

20 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I feel much the same way....... My belief was heavily influenced and cemented by Judyth Baker, LHO's former mistress (and some say only true love). 

Judyth always said Oswald figured out something was up and in fact, tried to stop it. 

Judith is an interesting character.  From her it is known that LBJ was well aware of the plot before it happened and when she pressed LBJ if he was involved, confessed to her that rogue CIA operatives and Texas Oilmen did it, which I believe is largely accurate although LBJ was hiding his involvement. 

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I've often heard of a 2nd rifle being found in the SBD, but never a 3rd. 

I believe the 3rd rifle was located on the roof and matched a rifle thst was owned by the guy who drove Oswald to work.  That guy was threatened with the death penalty unless he and his sister went along with the curtain rod story.  After that, officially the rifle was found at his house.  So much weird stuff went on with the evidence, it was really trash.  The Dallas police were so used to planting and manipulating evidence, maintaining a crime scene never crossed their minds.  

16 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I believe the 3rd rifle was located on the roof and matched a rifle thst was owned by the guy who drove Oswald to work.  That guy was threatened with the death penalty unless he and his sister went along with the curtain rod story.  After that, officially the rifle was found at his house.  So much weird stuff went on with the evidence, it was really trash.  The Dallas police were so used to planting and manipulating evidence, maintaining a crime scene never crossed their minds.  

Interesting - where might I find documentation of this? Never heard of it before. 

23 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Judith is an interesting character.  From her it is known that LBJ was well aware of the plot before it happened and when she pressed LBJ if he was involved, confessed to her that rogue CIA operatives and Texas Oilmen did it, which I believe is largely accurate although LBJ was hiding his involvement. 

You sure you're talking about Judyth Baker, not Madeleine Brown - LBJ's mistress? 

12 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

You sure you're talking about Judyth Baker, not Madeleine Brown - LBJ's mistress? 

Wasn't Judith the one who claimed she dated Oswald in the summer of 63 ?

30 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Correct, my bad.  I know why some dismiss Madeleine Brown, but she is very credible.  She knew everyone in Dallas and I am certain if DNA was done on her son's body, it would prove LBJ was the father.  

56 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Interesting - where might I find documentation of this? Never heard of it before. 

Here is the description which details the three rifles found:

Actually, three rifles were found inside the TSBD: the alleged, “Oswald” Carcano, a 7.65mm Mauser recovered by Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig, and a British .303 Enfield rifle. Craig specifically said that, “Stamped right on the barrel of the rifle was ‘7.65 Mauser,’” with Police Officer Seymour Weitzman signing a statement that said, “This rifle was a 7.65 Mauser bolt-action.” Walter Cronkite of CBS News reported on “the German-built Mauser with the sniper scope that was used to kill President Kennedy,” and a CIA report dated November 25, 1963 bluntly stated, “It was a Mauser.”

But then, newsman Tom Whelan of WBAP-TV reported that, “Police have recovered a British .303 rifle with a telescopic sight…found on the sixth floor…Texas School (Book) Depository…found three empty .303 cartridge cases.

-------

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You shouldn’t be posting here. Stormfront is more up your alley. 

Fortunately you don't get to make those calls, shlomo-come-lately.

• Haha 1

On 7/23/2023 at 6:34 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

Wasn't Judith the one who claimed she dated Oswald in the summer of 63 ?

Yes sir, she was Oswald's mistress, Brown was LBJ's. 

• Like 1