Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

I think weepypaws wants attention folks.

For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.  Matthew 7:14. Amen

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof , for correction, and for training in Righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16.  

By turning the cities of sodom and gomorrah to ashes He condemned them to Extnction, making them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly.  2 Peter 2:6.  Amen. 

And Jesus said to them, Go Into All the World and proclaim the Gospel to the whole creation.  Mark 16:15.  Amen 

Repent therefore, and turn back, that your Sins May be blotted out   Acts 3:19   Amen  

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

My Man's going through some stuff right now. The wheels have fallen off 

He really is. I actually feel bad for him for real. 

4 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Another triggered pedocrat.  Can't get away from them.  They're so emotional 

2 minutes ago, Sagging Scrot said:

Maybe he's "transitioning"? 

I think weepaws wants attention

Says the guy who starts a thread about him. :lol:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, League Champion said:

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

He really is. I actually feel bad for him for real. 

5 minutes ago, Sagging Scrot said:

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Maybe he's "transitioning"? 

A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.  Proverbs 19:9   Amen  

You are of your father the devil   John 8:44   Amen  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.  Proverbs 19:9   Amen  

Are you doing your rankings for this year? I usually draft with your rankings in mind and tend to do pretty well with them :thumbsup: 

@weepawsis the worst poster here and it isn't even close.  He basically has 3 different types of posts:

1. Random bible quote bot

2. Biotching about something

3. Threatening @seafoam1in real life

This 3rd thing tells me he is not a real Christian, but rather a pseud wannabee Christian who thinks random bible quotes are the path to heaven.

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Kill 'Em!!

In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head, and the LORD will reward you. Another enemy verse in Proverbs. Throughout the Bible, my enemy is not someone I hate – it's someone who chooses to hate me.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

@weepawsis the worst poster here and it isn't even close.  He basically has 3 different types of posts:

This 3rd thing tells me he is not a real Christian, but rather a pseud wannabee Christian who thinks random bible quotes are the path to heaven.

He's a closeted pedocrat who literally makes no sense.

38 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Are you doing your rankings for this year? I usually draft with your rankings in mind and tend to do pretty well with them :thumbsup: 

Thank you.  

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No the path to heaven.  1 repent from your sin, in which you haven’t, you keep sinning, and the acceptance of Jesus Christ Lord Savior, in which you haven’t ever done.  Good luck. 

52 minutes ago, weepaws said:

For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.  Matthew 7:14. Amen

All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof , for correction, and for training in Righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16.  

By turning the cities of sodom and gomorrah to ashes He condemned them to Extnction, making them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly.  2 Peter 2:6.  Amen. 

And Jesus said to them, Go Into All the World and proclaim the Gospel to the whole creation.  Mark 16:15.  Amen 

Repent therefore, and turn back, that your Sins May be blotted out   Acts 3:19   Amen  

36 minutes ago, Sagging Scrot said:

He's a closeted pedocrat who literally makes no sense.

Wanna be 

41 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No threat, a promise.  

• Haha 1

They shouted to Lot, “Where are the men who came to spend the night with you? Bring them out to us so we can have sex with them!”

6 So Lot stepped outside to talk to them, shutting the door behind him. 7 “Please, my brothers,” he begged, “don’t do such a wicked thing.

No threat, a promise.  

Leviticus 18:22 (NLT)

22 “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.

45 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You are the very best poster, when you are sleeping , and not posting.  

Just now, weepaws said:

😂 Confucious say?

Jude 1:7 ~ Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire

8 Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.

Just now, Sagging Scrot said:

Based.

Weeweepads can't handle it 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Damn Wee, that's pretty stiff 

That’s what she said. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Leviticus 18:22 (NLT)

22 “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.

The term homosexuality did not exist in the ancient Hebrew language at the time Leviticus was written, so this is a mistranslation. The word homosexual, itself, was not invented or coined until the late 19th century, probably by German or Swiss physicians/psychologists. 

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

The term homosexuality did not exist in the ancient Hebrew language at the time Leviticus was written, so this is a mistranslation. The word homosexual, itself, was not invented or coined until the late 19th century, probably by German or Swiss physicians/psychologists. 

How about Islam? Did they have a word for it?

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about Islam? Did they have a word for it?

Despite having the ring of going back to antiquity, the word homosexual did not exist in any language, anywhere, until about the 1880's (give or take a few years). The invented word is a blend of two languages, being half Latin and half Greek. 

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Most people who talk like him are full of shite. Religious people are the biggest hypocrites I’ve ever known in my life. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

@weepawsis the worst poster here and it isn't even close. 

Allow me to introduce you to Peefoam, League Champion and Blue Horseshoe! 😂 

• Like 3

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Most people who talk like him are full of shite. Religious people are the biggest hypocrites I’ve ever known in my life. 

I don't stand up for weepaw but you are full of shlt. I'm guessing you don't know many religious people. Obviously you don't know many of them because you are anti religion. So how the fock would you know?

21 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I don't stand up for weepaw but you are full of shlt. I'm guessing you don't know many religious people. Obviously you don't know many of them because you are anti religion. So how the fock would you know?

Lol. I spent 12 years in Catholic school. Both my kids are in Catholic school. I am surrounded by religion.

You have made so many posts that are off by a mile lately it’s embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Lol. I spent 12 years in Catholic school. Both my kids are in Catholic school. I am surrounded by religion.

You have made so many posts that are off by a mile lately it’s embarrassing. 

So you put your kids in hypocrite school and you hang around with a lot of hypocrites. 

Got it. Your life revolves around those you call hypocrites. 

Great life you must be living. Such a doosh.

21 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So you put your kids in hypocrite school and you hang around with a lot of hypocrites. 

Got it. Your life revolves around those you call hypocrites. 

Great life you must be living. Such a doosh.

I don’t send my kids to Catholic school to be religious nuts you dumb ass. 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t send my kids to Catholic school to be religious nuts you dumb ass. 

Sure thing corky. You send them there to be hypocrites. Got it. 

11 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Sure thing corky. You send them there to be hypocrites. Got it. 

I’m guessing you have never lived in a small Catholic town before?  We opted for private school over public. I don’t give a shite about religion. Going to a Catholic school does not make someone a religious drone. 

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m guessing you have never lived in a small Catholic town before?  We opted for private school over public. I don’t give a shite about religion. Going to a Catholic school does not make someone a religious drone. 

I went to 12 years of catholic grade and  high school. Teachers teach what they teach. I'm Catholic in the end and I'm no hypocrite. I'm guessing you may be damaged?

Do your kids have religion class or have sisters or brothers teach them? 

And then they go home to you and you tell them that they are all hypocrites?

Focking great parenting right there. Great job. :rolleyes: