Mike FF Today

Round Eight - Eleven Commentary - July Mock 2023

Was hoping Gabe Davis would fall, but sitting on three RB's (one with medical problems) it's probably good he didn't.  I think Harris had the most to offer from what is left.  I think he'll be the early down back and will be used on the goal line.  He's two years removed from a 15 TD season where he was sharing time so I think he has a pretty high floor.

32 minutes ago, Mr. Landry said:

Was hoping Gabe Davis would fall, but sitting on three RB's (one with medical problems) it's probably good he didn't.  I think Harris had the most to offer from what is left.  I think he'll be the early down back and will be used on the goal line.  He's two years removed from a 15 TD season where he was sharing time so I think he has a pretty high floor.

I considered him with my last pick. Ultimately I decided McKinnon had more value as the receiving back in the KC offense than Harris did as the GL back in the Bills offense with Allen often rushing. I also think James Cook will get some of that work where as I don't think Pacheco is much of a threat to take away backfield receiving opportunities from Jerrick. 10 TDs is not likely to happen again though and Harris would have absolutely been on my radar with my next set of selections, as the James Cook owner. 

Devin Singletary is not a target of mine per se, but I believe the 49ers-inspired running game Houston will use this year means good things for the Texans RBs (as will the upgraded o-line). If I end up being wrong about Pierce carrying a heavy load, it will be nice to know I will have the higher-scoring Houston RB regardless.

1 hour ago, remote controller said:

😁 Hard to part with that flip phone. 🙃

Hey…..,they are comin’’ back in style!

• Like 1

My team is such garbage...

- took a risk on Saquon....score!

- Joe Burrow....you just know this is going to creep into September

- Jonathan Taylor....now asking for a trade and the Colts considering tossing him on the NFI list

- Zeke Elliott...this was purely a desperation move, hoping that he steals a few TDs here and there.