ric0

Cinco de FU (Week 5)

22 minutes ago, ric0 said:

Fock Mattison & Breece. 

9.3 points in the first half isn't an FU for Hall is it? 

Essentially every player on both of my teams deserves a major FU.

Lamar.  Not really your fault.  Should have had 3 or 4 TDs if you idiot receivers could catch.

Cousins.  

Jefferson.  I'm glad you're hurt.  I now want to see if literally every player on my teams can get hurt.  Good to have you aboard.

Devonta Smith.  I sure as hell hope you got hurt.  You focking suck buddy.  I would flat out drop you, if not for Evans being hurt.

Henry. Collins.  Ertz.  B. Robinson.  Hell I could go on and on.  Whatever.  All of my players are either hurt, overhyped, or flat out suck.  

FU to pretty much my entire team this week outside of Sam LaPorta and Cooper Kupp.

Anthony Richardson gets knocked out of the game with 1 freaking point!

Justin Jefferson gets knocked out with 4 pts.

The rest of them were just terrible on their own...

1 hour ago, ZeroTolerance said:

And I knew Pollard wouldn't be able to do shiet against the Niners. Dallas' line is trash.

If only I could make calls like this for my own team:

Just now, Showboat said:

If only I could make calls like this for my own team:

I was kind of stuck. My options were Pollard, J Cook, and Zeke.

3 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I was kind of stuck. My options were Pollard, J Cook, and Zeke.

Well, in that case Pollard was your best option and no one else did squat.  Pollard might salvage a TD yet.

Just now, Showboat said:

Well, in that case Pollard was your best option and no one else did squat.  Pollard might salvage a TD yet.

Crap luck on matchups this week. Next week I don't have enough spots, as Pollard, Achane, Cook, and K Williams all have plus matchups or are unbenchable.

3 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Crap luck on matchups this week. Next week I don't have enough spots, as Pollard, Achane, Cook, and K Williams all have plus matchups or are unbenchable.

Assuming you can start 3, I'd still keep Cook on the bench.  The Bills still seem to work in Harris and Murray regularly and Allen will vulture some goal line carries, too.

3 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Assuming you can start 3, I'd still keep Cook on the bench.  The Bills still seem to work in Harris and Murray regularly and Allen will vulture some goal line carries, too.

Yeah, at this point he has become a hold for bye weeks with a hope for a big game he can be traded off of.

One more: a preemptive FU to AJ Dillon.  Now that he is glued to my bench, he'll probably go off for 200 yards and 3 TDs.

17 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Adams is just a decoy I guess.

Nah - the Raiders coaches are implementing a brilliant idea to copy Washington on how to utilize a #1 WR. 

36 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Adams is just a decoy I guess.

Focking A. Injury plus coverage by Alexander is not helping us Adams owners.   

3 hours ago, Showboat said:

One more: a preemptive FU to AJ Dillon.  Now that he is glued to my bench, he'll probably go off for 200 yards and 3 TDs.

Haha - not quite, but compared to his craptastic previous games he was running like the second coming of Walter Payton.