Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

TNF Discussion: Broncos @ Chiefs - Wk6

I would love to see Denver win. But what are chances of that? 

Leaning the under 48 but, this is a tough one. 

• Sad 1

Javonte in a rain storm? What was his injury? A quad?

Kansas City Chiefs-Denver Broncos fantasy implications 

With scattered storms and gusty wind in the forecast, the weather is something fantasy owners will need to keep an eye on. 

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

I would love to see Denver win. But what are chances of that? 

Leaning the under 48 but, this is a tough one. 

I am going over. Scoring is not the problem in denver. They have hit the over every time so far this year thanks to their putrid defense. 

8 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

They have hit the over every time so far this year thanks to their putrid defense. 

yeah this defense may be legendary in the sense of how bad they have been

for them to have a chance I think the defense needs to step up.   Not likely unless Kelce actually misses the game like what happened in week 1.

Even then, when you are this bad there is always somebody open.  I'm not sure Kelce's absense or presence would change the outcome.   It might change the projected points for KC but not by a lot.

Inactives - 

Broncos: TE Nate Adkins, OLB Frank Clark, C Alex Forsyth, DE Elijah Garcia, OLB Thomas Incoom, DT D.J. Jones, S JL Skinner.

Chiefs: DE BJ Thompson, DT Neil Farrell, DT Keondre Coburn, CB Nic Jones, OL Mike Caliendo

Line: KC -10.5
Total: 47.5

Mahomes only has eyes for Kelce. At least twice on the last drive I saw Rice wide open...but he locks in on Kelce. I think Rice could have/would have scored.

10 minutes ago, mattman7168 said:

Mahomes only has eyes for Kelce. At least twice on the last drive I saw Rice wide open...but he locks in on Kelce. I think Rice could have/would have scored.

:mad:

FU Travis Kelce-Swift

So i suppose QBs now get the head first slide too? According to Mahomes anyways.  WTF? 

Also never watching a KC game again. Swift has a cardboard cutout now? Done. The NFL and Prime can suck it. 

12 minutes ago, Showboat said:

Why exactly does Denver take Time out after the sack?  I think Payton has turned into Hackett.

Not very smart. Allowed the Chiefs to get a FG.

1 minute ago, Mike FF Today said:

Not very smart. Allowed the Chiefs to get a FG.

Exactly, there was like 22 seconds left - they didn't even need to run the punt play.  I could see if KC took a time out to force the punt.

14 minutes ago, jpcdds said:

Also never watching a KC game again. Swift has a cardboard cutout now? Done. The NFL and Prime can suck it. 

I'm actually shocked that Amazon coverage hasn't shown her after every Kelce catch.  Maybe networks are realizing folks are getting fed up? 

You ever notice that wilson does not call out the coverage like most successful qbs do. I watch most of them walk to the line and call out the mike. Wilson just stroll to the line and looks confused. 

10 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Man, this guy can't get past his hamstring issues.

JFC.  I grabbed him on a flyer just yesterday. 

5 hours ago, Chickie said:

And poor Cosell got canned for calling the Washington *Redskins* WRs 'monkeys’.

Everyone and their grandparents know that Cosell didn't mean anything bad by what he said. 

Guys like Jeudy and that race baiter Steven A. Smith on ESPN need to be put to sleep. 

Steve Smith was pretty awesome in that video though.  "If people come to me and ask me if they should trade for Jeudy, I'll say, no, he's just an average #3 wide receiver." 😆

And he ain't wrong. :dunno:

• Thanks 1