Sign in to follow this  
jtztdm

Is foreman worth starting ?

Been going back between foreman and rice from kc...foreman was great last season in Carolina but rice will play Denver who secondary is brutal.  Anyone rolling with foreman?

I would if I had him...but didn't want to waste my #1 waiver on him since he's just a temporary fix

• Thanks 1

No choice - Harris/Warren on bye; Achane and Wilson on IR. I dropped DCook and picked up Foreman who will hopefully outscore McLaughlin whom I also had to start... 

My Walker for Achane & London trade is not looking so good right now. 

My only concern is that he might be a little rusty. Only played in one game so far this year. But with the way things have fallen into place, you could certainly do a lot worse.

• 2:45 PM | Rotowire.com

Set to lead team's Week 6 backfield

Foreman is set to lead Chicago's backfield Sunday against the Vikings, as fellow running backs Khalil Herbert (ankle), Roschon Johnson (concussion) and Travis Homer (hamstring) have all been ruled out.
    Advice: Foreman spent the past four games as a healthy scratch, but he's set to jump into the lead role against the Vikings, with Darrynton Evans on hand to back him up. Last season with the Panthers, Foreman averaged 119.7 rushing yards in the six games in which he logged at least 15 rushing attempts.

1 hour ago, rotisserieking said:

Start him over Hollywood Brown in the flex, PPR? This is what I'm struggling with.

Same. Let me know what you decide lol

I think in a ppr I would go with Brown, Foreman isn’t a good ppr rb.  

On 10/13/2023 at 5:29 PM, himmystyles said:

Same. Let me know what you decide lol

went with Brown. Neither worked out well.