Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

SNF Discussion: Giants at Bills

Inactives:

Giants: QB Daniel Jones, LT Andrew Thomas, C John Michael Schmitz, OT Matt Peart, DT D.J. Davidson, S Bobby McCain, S Gervarrius Owens

Bills: TE Dalton Kincaid, IOL Alec Anderson, OT Germain Ifedi, LB A.J. Klein, CB Dane Jackson, S Damar Hamlin

Line: BUF -15.5
Total: 43.5

Buffalo drops the opening kick (in the end zone)

Diggs catches an out and gets shoved while out of bounds... No call

Stephon Diggs let's a ball go straight through his hands on 2nd down.

Wide receiver gets his legs tangled with a DB on what probably would've been a 30 yard gain on 3rd down.

It looks like it's going to be one of those games for the Bills.  

Buffalo can stop crapping the bed any time now.  Only needed like 20 points from Allen & Bass.  Thought I’d cruise in this one.

12 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

Buffalo can stop crapping the bed any time now.  Only needed like 20 points from Allen & Bass.  Thought I’d cruise in this one.

They only have one play call apparently, throw at Diggs.

Cook 4 carries for 33 yards. So of course all they do is pass, poorly, every drive.

From the way the Giants coach reacted, have to think Taylor audibled at the line.  A rookie would know better in that situation, and this guy’s been in the league like 12 years.

1 yard line 0 seconds left...elite back in saquan and you throw the ball ...smh Marshawn flash back

19 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

1 yard line 0 seconds left...elite back in saquan and you throw the ball ...smh Marshawn flash back

How can you have watched the final play and not realized Barkely would have been crushed for a 3 yard loss. Throwing was the right play and would have worked except Waller was interfered with by having his one arm pulled down and the Ref too scared to call Pass Interface two plays in a row. I guess it's telling teams that if you have the lead at the end, to win the game, just pass interfere twice in a row and the ref will be too afraid to call it twice.

35 minutes ago, gcmmidwest said:

They tried that at the end of the first half

7 hours ago, rilett said:

Always felt if you can't run the ball for 1 yard you don't deserve the win

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rilett said:

true.

either way I cannot help but feel if the Giants didnt shoot themselves in the foot, they may have won this game.

they get that FG at the end of the first half, the team then no longer needs a TD to win at the end.

Granted, the play calls on both sides would likely have been different in a 2 point game than they were in a 5 point game for that last drive where the G-Men failed to score so it may or may not have made a difference but I do feel it was a good effort by the G men and/or a poor effort by Buffalo. (or both)

5 hours ago, Ray_T said:

true.

either way I cannot help but feel if the Giants didnt shoot themselves in the foot, they may have won this game.

they get that FG at the end of the first half, the team then no longer needs a TD to win at the end.

Granted, the play calls on both sides would likely have been different in a 2 point game than they were in a 5 point game for that last drive where the G-Men failed to score so it may or may not have made a difference but I do feel it was a good effort by the G men and/or a poor effort by Buffalo. (or both)

I agree, can’t believe it was that close with the Giants O-Line in shambles. I would be worried about Buffalo and Kansas City. Buffalo’s whole offense is Diggs and KC’s is Travis Kelce. Both teams don’t run the ball well and give up on it too soon. Look how KC looked without Kelce for 1 game. Miami has several more weapons and can run the ball.

21 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Glad I didn't watch this game. Sounds painful.

it was actually not a bad game to watch.  the New York defense was good in ways they have not been (up to this point at least)

Tyrod Taylor played well.    in some respects the offense looked better with him than it would have under Danny Dimes.