Sign in to follow this  
robocardz

Any hope for Pollard as we hit Playoffs

Schedule seems favorable and surely they will run the ball more if they are playing from double digit lead... ??

Any hope or just make alternative plans

Thx RB

I don’t see his production changing much going forward.  He’s just going to be labeled a bust based on adp

Was just about to post.. Pollard doesnt have the burst, power, urgency and more importantly opportunity this year compared to last.. I havent been this wrong on a guy in years.  im starting Singletary over him this week. Not sure i can watch Dallas score 40pts a game and Pollard just the guy holding the camera.  Im honestly not mad anymore but whats the definition of insanity?  

Different take.....Dallas knows they can throw on anyone....they were up 100 points last week & kept throwing. I think they start running more...Pollards #'s go up.

The Panthers are one of the worst rush Ds in the league.  If he doesn't make any noise this week, it's time to put a fork in him.

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

Different take.....Dallas knows they can throw on anyone....they were up 100 points last week & kept throwing. I think they start running more...Pollards #'s go up.

I hope ur right. If he blows up he will blow up on my bench. Id be happy with it tho

I made a post about him a week or so ago.

I wouldn't expect some big increase in production by Pollard.

He could have a big game, but I don't see any consistency. 

He's not really a workhorse, 3 down RB. He is best as the change of pace RB in a committee. In other words he misses Zeke doing the dirty work.

Pollard isn't built for that. He's a big play, outside sort of runner. His game is about efficiency, not volume. The Cowboys have him in a volume role.

I wouldn't even expect him to benefit from them having big leads. They will likely rest Pollard. If any RB benefits from that it will be Rico Dowdle, like he did against the Giants.

I expect this is about what you're gonna get the rest of the way out, but he will likely wear down as the season goes along.

Only hope for pollard is to be added to the latest “out for rest of season” list so Dowdle can take over.

Good ff points from the Pollard today.  

• Like 1

come this time of year there is always the chance for a bad weather game.   when that happens the run game becomes a bit more of a priority.

not saying to expect huge numbers but maybe a bit more than what we have seen so far.

He’s a hold as an rb 2/3 to me. Dowdle got dinged up his first game w 10 carries.

Yea low Rb2/ High rb3.