Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh I think I have posted this several times, the LLC's and money flowing through them to the family from corrupt governments and such.....and then the zeal with which the collusion of media/DOJ/Democrats sought to hide the evidence when the laptop was found....they were clearly afraid of it....and remain so.....

But really none of that amounts to anything more than tax evasion right now, and so what? I really dont care.... the Republicans have to hope someone who was in the know, on the inside, flips....that is always needed for these RICO cases.

The only thing that matters is whether or not they can tie payments to the Biden crime family to actions on the part of Biden, if they cant do that then this is just political theatre...... and nothing more.....

How do you know the LLCs and money flowing through them are corrupt?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How do you know the LLCs and money flowing through them are corrupt?

Because I believe the evidence of millions flowing into the family for no services provided; well, at least from the family..... coupled with Hunter extorting the money and referencing his dad as being part of the enterprise along with the whistleblowers (assuming we are believing them today) stating this is what was happening..... and then the IRS whistleblowers (assuming again we are believing such people when they call out Democrats) are also being forthright.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Because I believe the evidence of millions flowing into the family for no services provided; well, at least from the family..... coupled with Hunter extorting the money and referencing his dad as being part of the enterprise along with the whistleblowers (assuming we are believing them today) stating this is what was happening..... and then the IRS whistleblowers (assuming again we are believing such people when they call out Democrats) are also being forthright.

You can believe what you want.  What does the evidence show?

See what I mean when I say you act on feelz?  You "believe."  

TONS of people make millions from other countries in this country.  TONS of people have LLCs.

Those alone aren't anywhere near close enough for you to draw the conclusion that Biden is dirty.

Facts my friend.  Learn to start looking at the world via facts and stop relying on your feelz so much.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You can believe what you want.  What does the evidence show?

See what I mean when I say you act on feelz?  You "believe."  

TONS of people make millions from other countries in this country.  TONS of people have LLCs.

Those alone aren't anywhere near close enough for you to draw the conclusion that Biden is dirty.

Facts my friend.  Learn to start looking at the world via facts and stop relying on your feelz so much.

You asked why and I explained, I am free to believe as I see fit based on the available evidence.  They had less to go on when they did the fake Russian Collusion Hoax on Trump so I feed empowered to think this way. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

You asked why and I explained, I am free to believe as I see fit based on the available evidence.  They had less to go on when they did the fake Russian Collusion Hoax on Trump so I feed empowered to think this way. 

You literally have seen ZERO evidence other than the supposed existence of these things.

That's not how our law works boyo.

Facts not feelz.

If I were you I'd say "Trump refused to give up his business when he became president.  He cleary will be selling out the US for profit."

But I'm not you.  I need actual proof first.

Facts not feelz.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You literally have seen ZERO evidence other than the supposed existence of these things.

That's not how our law works boyo.

Facts not feelz.

If I were you I'd say "Trump refused to give up his business when he became president.  He cleary will be selling out the US for profit."

But I'm not you.  I need actual proof first.

Facts not feelz.

There is an abundance of evidence, as there also is toward Trump...... the difference between you and I is that I accept both....but your political idiocy prevents you from doing the same.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

There is an abundance of evidence, as there also is toward Trump...... the difference between you and I is that I accept both....but your political idiocy prevents you from doing the same.

The existence of LLCs is not evidence boyo.  Hunter getting paid isn't evidence either. 

Man oh man, talk about idiocy...SMH

The existence of LLCs is not evidence boyo.  Hunter getting paid isn't evidence either. 

Man oh man, talk about idiocy...SMH

No one suggested the existence of an LLS is automatically criminal, why do you seek to protect those in power? Notably those who are clearly engaged in criminal activity? Its an odd thing.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Impeachment is partisan.  You'll never get both sides to agree, that's why Jordan is laughing at him.  He's laughing at him because he talks about wasting taxpayer money, as if the Dems didn't waste $30M on the conspiracy theory known as Russia Collusion.

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No one suggested the existence of an LLS is automatically criminal, why do you seek to protect those in power? Notably those who are clearly engaged in criminal activity? Its an odd thing.

What proof do you have of the bolded?  Am I really asking for all that much?

You are 100% convinced, I'm just asking you to share with the group how you know the bolded is true. 

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Impeachment is partisan.  You'll never get both sides to agree, that's why Jordan is laughing at him.  He's laughing at him because he talks about wasting taxpayer money, as if the Dems didn't waste $30M on the conspiracy theory known as Russia Collusion.

$60m

What proof do you have of the bolded?  Am I really asking for all that much?

You are 100% convinced, I'm just asking you to share with the group how you know the bolded is true. 

I have just as much proof as they have in any other RICO case, which is why they are investigating.....if we did not start from this place we would never prosecute anyone, so I am comfortable with the available bank records as evidence that we need to do exactly what we are doing....you start with evidence that suggests criminal activity, if you believe that evidence is suggesting a credible crime....you proceed.....we are proceeding....

Now, as I have stated....over....and over...and over.......so many mother focking times I lost count......all they have right now is tax evasion....and that is nothing....if they cannot prove that Biden applied policies as payback for the extravagant funds being laundered through the LLC's then thsi is all just theatre. 

A crackhead pervert had 20 LLC’s all by himself. Ok. Scraping the carpet for Parmesan cheese. Financial whiz.  

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I have just as much proof as they have in any other RICO case, which is why they are investigating.....if we did not start from this place we would never prosecute anyone, so I am comfortable with the available bank records as evidence that we need to do exactly what we are doing....you start with evidence that suggests criminal activity, if you believe that evidence is suggesting a credible crime....you proceed.....we are proceeding....

Now, as I have stated....over....and over...and over.......so many mother focking times I lost count......all they have right now is tax evasion....and that is nothing....if they cannot prove that Biden applied policies as payback for the extravagant funds being laundered through the LLC's then thsi is all just theatre. 

So you admit no evidence of any wrongdoing that can be traced to Biden yet you constantly refer to him as a criminal.

Feelz

• Thanks 1

Bank transactions and testimony aren’t evidence now. Got it.  

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who said that?

When the bank transactions can't show outright criminality, and the testimony comes from literal, convicted criminals, there isn't ENOUGH evidence to impeach. 

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So you admit no evidence of any wrongdoing that can be traced to Biden yet you constantly refer to him as a criminal.

Feelz

F'n A. Ya beat me to it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So why no charges?

4 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Feelz

Incorrect....again....the evidence is present, enough to proceed....juuuussstttt like in eeeeevery other situation where prosecution of a criminal transpires....

It is clear based on the evidence from the whistleblowers, the laptop, the bank records and the IRS that Joe Biden is certainly a criminal....as to just what kind and how far his crimes go is the question....

Unreal. A half a faeg like Jamie Raskin yells “where are the charges” and these brain dead lemmings that identify as men run here to repeat it. Jamie Raskin? Really? 

So is anyone going to show me where Trumps DOJ prosecuted his political opponents? He is after all an authoritarian. Should be easy enough.  Beuller? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So is anyone going to show me where Trumps DOJ prosecuted his political opponents? He is after all an authoritarian. Should be easy enough.  Beuller? 

You're literally retarded.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You're literally retarded.

Yeah. Because I would have remembered that trial. But it doesn’t exist.  Next time run the play before you spike the ball. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Lev Parnas dropping the receipts.

Now THIS is a witch hunt.

But wait, "reasonable" and "fair" posters like @RLLD have told us for the last few years that BIden is definitely a criminal who sold out our country for his own financial gain.

Are you telling me that he and other cultist have been lying to us?

MAGAtards don't lie do they?

LMFAO

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

But wait, "reasonable" and "fair" posters like @RLLD have told us for the last few years that BIden is definitely a criminal who sold out our country for his own financial gain.

Are you telling me that he and other cultist have been lying to us?

MAGAtards don't lie do they?

LMFAO

And RLLD remains convinced that Biden is a criminal. But believe as you will, I will not denigrate you for your beliefs.

Just now, RLLD said:

And RLLD remains convinced that Biden is a criminal. But believe as you will, I will not denigrate you for your beliefs.

Your beliefs are based on nothing and you make statements like you have evidence.

You don't.  You don't deal in facts.  You only deal in emotions.

If I said I believe Trump killed someone with zero evidence simply because of my feelz I'd be rightly made of fun of.

That's you boyo.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Your beliefs are based on nothing and you make statements like you have evidence.

You don't.  You don't deal in facts.  You only deal in emotions.

If I said I believe Trump killed someone with zero evidence simply because of my feelz I'd be rightly made of fun of.

That's you boyo.

pimpledoosh going off the rails again... :doh:

On 3/21/2024 at 7:37 PM, Fnord said:

Who said that?

When the bank transactions can't show outright criminality, and the testimony comes from literal, convicted criminals, there isn't ENOUGH evidence to impeach. 

Michael Cohen

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Michael Cohen

Are we just typing random names now?

Shedeur Sanders

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Are we just typing random names now?

Shedeur Sanders

You don’t know who Michael Cohen is? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's yet one more crook hired by Trump to do his dirty work that got sent to jail.

Trump is next.

Love this for you cultist. 

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I do. Can you just get to your infantile, unsupported point?