Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

***Happy Football Day week 16***

Mahomes 14 pts on Christmas at home vs a crappy rival.  Elite!

A buddy of mine mentioned Mahomes for a while had a lot of iffy throws into coverage go his way.  Maybe variance is catching up.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Mahomes 14 pts on Christmas at home vs a crappy rival.  Elite!

A buddy of mine mentioned Mahomes for a while had a lot of iffy throws into coverage go his way.  Maybe variance is catching up.

Wait, you don't think there is a better QB in the league do you? You're going with he's been lucky so far?

Oh boy...  :doh:

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Worst Christmas evah

Sorry man.  Here's a Christmas gift just for you! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Sorry man.  Here's a Christmas gift just for you! 

Mom: "It was marked down 75%, a real bargain."

On 12/24/2023 at 4:37 PM, Voltaire said:

Lions would have home field advantage in a tie-breaker vs. Philly.were that to occur. That's a road win vs Dallas away right now plus another win vs Minnesota to close out the season.. If they lose to Dallas, they should rest their starters vs Minnesota in week 17. I didn't like seeing Kirby Joseph limping around, although that seems petty after watching Minnesota get bit way, way worse,

Week 18...

Sucks NY Football Giants list at least they made a game out of it and weren’t totally embarrassed- still would of liked seeing Iggles lose 4th straight game though 

14 hours ago, Reality said:

Wait, you don't think there is a better QB in the league do you? You're going with he's been lucky so far?

Oh boy...  :doh:

I didn't say that. 

Dallas had first and goal at the half yard line. McCarty decides to pass. Dak sacked, 2nd and goal at the 12. Yeah they got it in after penalties , but WTF?  Everytime you think he gets it he shows you he doesn’t. 

Nothing on the woke vaxed mob coming at Rodgers yet again for being activated and taking a roster spot from a guy?  

When it wasn't his decision.   

Rodgers is an evil guy!   Must keep narrative going!

Packers suspend jaire alexander for running out and calling the coin toss and almost botching it.  Conduct detrimental to the team.  

Right when they play justin jefferson.  Nice.  

5 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Packers suspend jaire alexander for running out and calling the coin toss and almost botching it.  Conduct detrimental to the team.  

Right when they play justin jefferson.  Nice.  

Botched coin toss? Another one in this lifetime? I hadn't thought it was possible untilJerome Bettis and/or the officials that day couldn't get on the same page. Now we have another?