Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Week 16 FU Thread

20 hours ago, easilyscan said:

No FU's..........yet.

Just a tip of the hat to Joe Flacco. 

Deshaun Watson............. who needs the serial !@##@!

honestly I dont know if the Cleveland offense has looked this good in a very long time.

4 hours ago, BufordT said:

90% of my time spent in the FU threads is spent trying to reverse jinx my guys into playing better and to provide a modicum of humor, which I'm pretty sure I fail miserably at.  The other 10% is releasing some steam after a poor performance.  This year it might be more like 80%-20% but whatever.

Thanks for this.

I should've mentioned the reverse jinx factor when I questioned JagFan.

Go fock yourself Andy Reid you fat fock.  Keep dicking around with this stupid sh!t.  And Mahomes, you my friends are the QB bust of the f'n year.  Go off yourself.

Yes, I have Mahomes, going against the Raiders D and Pacheco.  lol.  Thought I was a lock.  Should have known better.  

11 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Go fock yourself Andy Reid you fat fock.  Keep dicking around with this stupid sh!t.  And Mahomes, you my friends are the QB bust of the f'n year.  Go off yourself.

Yes, I have Mahomes, going against the Raiders D and Pacheco.  lol.  Thought I was a lock.  Should have known better.  

I’m rooting for you…here’s to your rant not going wasted with Mahomes finishing with 9 fantasy points, Pacheco with 30, the Raiders Def with 10 more turnovers, and you losing by 82 points!  Yay you!

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Davante Adams…

THIS. I actually had a chance to take down the #1 if not for the incredible 0.9 effort from Adams. I saw 2 definite drops, maybe a third although tough catch. Those points would've gotten me into the Championship. Dude, just because you're IN Kansas City doesn't mean you should drop balls like my Chiefs receivers.

I suppose honorable mention goes to the 7 second, State Farm bundle TDs that changed the Raiders entire game plan and didn't need to throw in the second half.

And, how can we not forget Gabe F**ing Davis. Scores solid 0s weeks 9, 11, 14, and 15 then tears it up with 24 on my bench in the semi-final.

Lost the semifinals by 19 points, thanks to the pathetic performances of  Kamara, DJ Moore, and Mahomes, who scored a combined total of 32 points, FU all, especially Mahomes. 

50 minutes ago, Ramrock said:

DId enough to pull out 3 point win.  Thank you Justin Tucker

Congrats.