Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I get a kick out of being able to manipulate Ron/ Gutterboy to scurry like a rat to the internet as he tries to find something to counteract whatever I say.  I own him. Lol. 

You are wrong about everything.

Just a SAD consumer of fake, alt right news.

Imagine a man in his 50's being so consistently wrong.

Yikes

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

Yeah I'm sure you get a kick out of being fact checked and proven wrong over and over 🤣🤣🤣

How does it feel to be on an island with Rusty, who you can’t stand, and this beach ball homo? Lol. You once had a little respect around here. Now look at you. 

• Thanks 1

Worst since they started tracking in 2012. Everything is fine stupid!

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How does it feel to be on an island with Rusty, who you can’t stand, and this beach ball homo? Lol. You once had a little respect around here. Now look at you. 

Way to keep that streak going Cal.

Literally the dumbest person on this cesspool.

What a SAD way to finish your life. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Key word here: little

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Way to keep that streak going Cal.

Literally the dumbest person on this cesspool.

What a SAD way to finish your life. 

What number alias is this for you? Not as many as Ron/ Gutterboy, but pathetic nonetheless.  

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What number alias is this for you? Not as many as Ron/ Gutterboy, but pathetic nonetheless.  

What's pathetic is being proven wrong constantly and still being too stupid to see it.

Consuming alt right fake news without question and parroting it back like the good sheep you are.

baa baa

Love this for you.

30 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

What's pathetic is being proven wrong constantly and still being too stupid to see it.

Consuming alt right fake news without question and parroting it back like the good sheep you are.

baa baa

Love this for you.

Boyo. 😂 I love Provincetown for you. 😂

Sunpower corp laying off 1k workers out of 3800. 

Shocking number of full-time jobs lost over past 5 months

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of Americans reporting full-time employment dropped by more than 1.7 million jobs from November 2023 to the end of March 2024, the most recent month for which data is available.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bidenomics-strikes-again-shocking-number-of-full-time-jobs-lost-over-past-5-months/ar-AA1nDjtt

58 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Growth slows, markets tumble, Magas cheer.

Now if we can only get a hold of inflation before stagflation sets in. 

Southwest to reduce workforce by 2k jobs by the end of the year. Ending service to four airports. 

10 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Now if we can only get a hold of inflation before stagflation sets in. 

If growth slows that is a driver to lower inflation.

21 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

baa baa

Love this for you.

BeachBall has spoken

On 3 /27/ 2024 at 12:52 PM,  BeachGuy23 said:  

What relevance do the last 100 years have to do with now boyo?

EVERY major advance of the last 40 years has been conceived and created by liberal sc ientist and researchers.  This fact is undeniable.     

Link

46 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

If growth slows that is a driver to lower inflation.

Sometimes...See stagflation.  ;)

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I believe major banks will be singing a different tune by the end of the year, possibly into next. 

What's the metric basis behind the assumption of yours?

Gas prices are up?  Egg prices are up?

Have you looked around?  People are spending money like it's going out of style.  I'm in Sedona now, was in Sarasota earlier and it's nothing but wall to wall people.  You may want to aware folks who are spending like drunken sailors just how bad you think it is. 

13 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Have you looked around?  People are spending money like it's going out of style.  I'm in Sedona now, was in Sarasota earlier and it's nothing but wall to wall people.  You may want to aware folks who are spending like drunken sailors just how bad you think it is. 

Credit card debt in the U.S. soars to a new record. Here's why.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/credit-card-u-debt-soared-172300776.html

1 in 5 adults over 50 say they don't expect to ever retire: https://fox5sandiego.com/news/national-news/more-than-1-in-4-us-adults-over-age-50-say-they-expect-to-never-retire-aarp-study/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0bLAlDFVqQ1z2Lsl67ByxFZz1eLB4k0687PX4-9-8Dc0VQWZzhHClTP-A_aem_ATlp4gF4qqcTo0fHdssY7UjFgjcIjpg5aJwxdl75YenJ2-58RpPJRd25VzbiwTQm9YySz-R-Afo6RxCCA_OeDAWd 

Also, on a recent work call, they stated that over 56% of adult would suffer greatly if hit with an unexpected expense that was $1000 or more; car, health, home, or even a bank error or an unexpected increase in a heating or electricity bill. 

But nope....we're all fine here. 

24 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Did you see the credit chart above? 

People are using credit. What happens when they can't pay for their credit cards, you have millions of people in debt, collections, etc. How do you think most banks make their money? 

Through interest on cards and loans. 

The basis of my assumption is that I work for a major bank and I literally SEE it happening, fock face. 

The economy is more than eggs and gas you dumbass. 

• Thanks 3

33 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

People are using credit. What happens when they can't pay for their credit cards, you have millions of people in debt, collections, etc. How do you think most banks make their money? 

The basis of my assumption is that I work for a major bank and I literally SEE it happening, fock face

The economy is more than eggs and gas you dumbass

Woah someone's having a bad day.

Take a deep breath girlio, my response to you was very reasonable and certainly not deserving of the tirade above.

Deep breath, it's going to be ok. 

37 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

1 in 5 adults over 50 say they don't expect to ever retire: https://fox5sandiego.com/news/national-news/more-than-1-in-4-us-adults-over-age-50-say-they-expect-to-never-retire-aarp-study/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0bLAlDFVqQ1z2Lsl67ByxFZz1eLB4k0687PX4-9-8Dc0VQWZzhHClTP-A_aem_ATlp4gF4qqcTo0fHdssY7UjFgjcIjpg5aJwxdl75YenJ2-58RpPJRd25VzbiwTQm9YySz-R-Afo6RxCCA_OeDAWd 

Also, on a recent work call, they stated that over 56% of adult would suffer greatly if hit with an unexpected expense that was $1000 or more; car, health, home, or even a bank error or an unexpected increase in a heating or electricity bill. 

But nope....we're all fine here. 

How has this changed in the last oh...30 years?

That's right, it hasn't.  People haven't had excess money to pay an unexpected $500 bill in forever.

But at least everyone has jobs and real wages are positive since 2021.

Booming economy. 

How has this changed in the last oh...30 years?

That's right, it hasn't.  People haven't had excess money to pay an unexpected $500 bill in forever.

But at least everyone has jobs and real wages are positive since 2021.

Booming economy. 

More people were living paycheck to paycheck under Trump than they are now.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Link

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Link

CHICAGO and ATLANTA, Aug. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Do you countdown to payday? You're not alone. More than three-quarters of workers (78 percent) are living paycheck-to-paycheck to make ends meet — up from 75 percent last year and a trait more common in women than men — 81 vs. 75 percent, according to new CareerBuilder research. Thirty-eight percent of employees said they sometimes live paycheck-to-paycheck, 17 percent said they usually do and 23 percent said they always do. 

https://press.careerbuilder.com/2017-08-24-Living-Paycheck-to-Paycheck-is-a-Way-of-Life-for-Majority-of-U-S-Workers-According-to-New-CareerBuilder-Survey

About 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, an issue that impacts both low-wage and high-income families alike, according to new research from LendingClub. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paycheck-to-paycheck-6-in-10-americans-lendingclub/

55 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

The basis of my assumption is that I work for a major bank and I literally SEE it happening, fock face. 

The economy is more than eggs and gas you dumbass. 

💥

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

CHICAGO and ATLANTA, Aug. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Do you countdown to payday? You're not alone. More than three-quarters of workers (78 percent) are living paycheck-to-paycheck to make ends meet — up from 75 percent last year and a trait more common in women than men — 81 vs. 75 percent, according to new CareerBuilder research. Thirty-eight percent of employees said they sometimes live paycheck-to-paycheck, 17 percent said they usually do and 23 percent said they always do. 

https://press.careerbuilder.com/2017-08-24-Living-Paycheck-to-Paycheck-is-a-Way-of-Life-for-Majority-of-U-S-Workers-According-to-New-CareerBuilder-Survey

About 61% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, an issue that impacts both low-wage and high-income families alike, according to new research from LendingClub. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paycheck-to-paycheck-6-in-10-americans-lendingclub/

Hmm...I guess it depends on your source: https://www.forbes.com/advisor/banking/living-paycheck-to-paycheck-statistics-2024/#:~:text=or lost income.-,How Many Americans Are Living Paycheck to Paycheck%3F,paying for their monthly expenses.

How Many Americans Are Living Paycheck to Paycheck?

A 2023 survey conducted by Payroll.org highlighted that 78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, a 6% increase from the previous year. In other words, more than three-quarters of Americans struggle to save or invest after paying for their monthly expenses.

Similarly, a 2023 Forbes Advisor survey revealed that nearly 70% of respondents either identified as living paycheck to paycheck (40%) or—even more concerning—reported that their income doesn’t even cover their standard expenses (29%).

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/12/11/why-even-americans-making-more-than-100000-live-paycheck-to-paycheck.html

If it seems like your paycheck disappears as quickly as it hits your bank account, you’re not alone. More than 60% of Americanslive paycheck to paycheck as of September 2023, according to a LendingClub report. Even people in higher income brackets are affected. More than half of Americans earning over $100,000 a year live paycheck to paycheck.

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

2017. Typical. Scurry like a rat to the internet until you find something from somewhere to back you up.  Link! 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2017. Typical. Scurry like a rat to the internet until you find something from somewhere to back you up.  Link! 

💥

I don't know about you guys, but I for one would for sure go to CareerBuilder :lol: to get my positive credit card news. 

You know because their parent company invests in and makes money off of people in debt.  

🤡🤡🤡

• Thanks 1

60 pct of Americans are having trouble paying for their groceries.  Millions of illegals eat for free. And complain about the food. It’s not a difficult choice who to stand with for decent Americans. Not hard for Left wing scum to decide. 

10 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

😂 

• Thanks 1

]

Everything is fine stupid

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

60 pct of Americans are having trouble paying for their groceries.  Millions of illegals eat for free. And complain about the food. It’s not a difficult choice who to stand with for decent Americans. Not hard for Left wing scum to decide. 

LMFAO

And yet they all go out to eat and vacation so much that every place is packed.

STFU

Real wages are up since '21 moron...SMH

LMFAO

STFU

Meanwhile Trump cut corp tax, cut taxes for the rich, got rid of regulations, all of which put a system in place where the rich and powerful corporations are making record profits and taking advantage of the little guy.  All of which they support.  But they cry because the poorest and most disadvantaged get handouts.

They're so dumb, they enabled the wealthy corp elitists to fock them, and then are told by these same people "Hey don't be mad at me, look at the poor dude getting a handout, that's not fair is it" and they are so dumb and gullible they buy it.

• Like 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Meanwhile Trump cut corp tax, cut taxes for the rich, got rid of regulations, all of which put a system in place where the rich and powerful corporations are making record profits and taking advantage of the little guy.  All of which they support.  But they cry because the poorest and most disadvantaged get handouts.

They're so dumb, they enabled the wealthy corp elitists to fock them, and then are told by these same people "Hey don't be mad at me, look at the poor dude getting a handout, that's not fair is it" and they are so dumb and gullible they buy it.

It's like they go out of their way to show just how morally and intellectually bankrupt they are.

60% of people can't afford groceries but our master and his corporate cronies are richer than ever and screwing the little guy.

Yay!  We're good, brainless sheep!

Love us daddy!

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

STFU

Keep using those credit cards and living that lie. Chickens will come home to roost. 

People going into debt to buy groceries. I know the food pantry in my Parrish is quite busy and running low.  It was fine a few years ago.