Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Saturday Discussion: Lions at Cowboys - Wk17

Inactives -

Lions: TE Brock Wright, DT Levi Onwuzurike, DT Brodric Martin, OLB Julian Okwara, QB Hendon Hooker (3rd QB), CB Steven Gilmore, WR Antoine Green

Cowboys: QB Trey Lance (3rd QB), CB Noah Igbinoghene, RB Rico Dowdle, CB Eric Scott, OT Asim Richards, OT Matt Waletzko, DT Johnathan Hankins

Line: DAL -4.5
Total: 52.5

10 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Maybe since I benched him. Then again, I benched him last week and...

Thank goodness I went Chubb/Pollard 1-2 this year🙄

This is bad spot for Detroit.

They just won the division and everyone is telling them how great they are.  They also celebrated too much.  It's usually a bad sign when a team celebrates like the did something the week prior.

They don't really have much to play for.  I know they can theoretically get the 1 seed, but given Philly's last two games are against Arizona and the giants, they likely know they're not getting it.

Meanwhile everyone is telling Dallas how bad they are.  The Micah Parsons not getting holding calls is getting a lot of attention, so the refs will have to call it to keep themselves out of the spotlight.  

Dallas at home is better than on the road, a d Tyrone Smith is back.

Only thing going on Detroit's favor is that Dallas is pretty much locked into that 5 seed, so they shouldn't have much to play for.  Detroit usually only plays at one speed too.

All-in-all this should be a Dallas cover.  The biggest factor should be complacency on the lions part due to the pats on the back all week.

2 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

Will Pollard finally see the end zone.....

Sure hope so! Not very confident though. But I did go with him over A Jones because IF he did score and I finally sat him, I'd be sick!

Stupid. Today's coach seem to insist on showing how "smart" they are. Instead, they lose.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Law said:

Stupid. Today's coach seem to insist on showing how "smart" they are. Instead, they lose.

Once they lost 5 yards...kick....

CeeDee Lamb!!!!!

47 pts in the championship round!

1 hour ago, Law said:

Couldn't agree more.

4 hours ago, polecatt said:

CeeDee Lamb!!!!!

47 pts in the championship round!

Congrats, that awesome 

• Thanks 1

A few things. The refs ate their whistle on a lot of penalties against Dallas. The very first long td by lamb? Dak scrambled and there was a very clear hold that allowed him to get out of a safety. Then they focked up the touchdown for Detroit that should have won the game. They got confused on who checked in as eligible and LIED about it in their pool report. There are cameras and mics everywhere. You can easily find out what happened. Campbell LITERALLY told the refs what they were going to do. Went over it with them. They still focked it up because Skipper had reported as eligible in a few plays before. Skipper then did NOT run a route.   The ref claims that 

“On this particular pay, No. 70 (Skipper), who had reported during the gam e a couple of times, reported to me as eligible,” referee Brad Allen said in a pool report. “Then he lined up at the tackle position. So, actually, he didn’t have to report at all. No. 68, who ended up going downfield and touching the pass, did not report. Therefore, he is an ineligible touching a pass that goes beyond the line, which makes it a foul. So, the issue is, No. 70 did report, No. 68 did not.”

None of that makes much sense, not the least of which is players are saying the exact opposite.

“I didn’t say a word to the ref,” Skipper said. “I’d like to not get (expletive) fined.”

Decker, meanwhile, insists he did report as eligible.

“I did exactly what coach told me to do,” Decker said. “I went to the ref, said, ‘Report.’” 

On top of all that Cam Sutton is the worst player I have ever seen in the NFL