Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Aaron Rodgers: great quarterback, conspiracy minded idiot.

13 hours ago, Reality said:

Yeah, you got took. Pat knew exactly how you morons would respond.

Not just the people celebrating it that got “took,” also the people claiming “it was Disney’s fault because woke”

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kimmel isn’t even good at cutting on him. Attacking his academics? Like AR gives  a Fock. How about something like “ I would like to congratulate Aaron for being tied with Trent Dilfer for super bowl wins”.  That’s how you do it. 

More Super Bowl victories than Johnny Unitas, Fran Tarkington, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, and Phillip Rivers combined

On 1/9/2024 at 4:52 PM, The Psychic Observer said:

But the vaccine didn't stop it from spreading, or at least not significantly.  The primary benefit of the virus was it made symptoms much milder.

While it was still effective against infection pre-Omicron, no it didn’t “stop the spread” and yes the biggest benefit was the reduction of symptoms. As a result, mandates likely saved lives of people who may have otherwise died had they not gotten it.  That said, I still don’t think it should have been mandated, I’m a little surprised @squistion still does

On 1/9/2024 at 10:47 PM, Horseman said:

Your link didnt say they were. Why did you quote what you did? Because I dont think you're capable of grasping the concept.  

9 vaccinated players on the same baseball team all contracted it. Breakthrough cases! If you have any sort of a grasp of statistics you'd understand the vaccine was ineffective at stopping the spread.  

They had the J&J which was n it as effective against infection from the beginning.

It didn’t “stop” the spread, but it did reduce it up until Omicron.

On 1/9/2024 at 11:00 PM, Horseman said:

Yet you're incapable of providing a link that says what you're saying.  Should be easy. Anyone, recently now the data has come out, saying "the vaccine was effective in stopping the spread".  

You cant.   Game over, you lose.  

Stopped no, reduced yes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9500552/#__ffn_sectitle

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9436060/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8905308/

On 1/9/2024 at 3:06 PM, nobody said:

He was right about covid

He was “right” that he was lower risk than most for serious illness from Covid, so may not have “needed” the vaccine.   But my biggest issue with him was lying about saying he was vaccinated.  If he didn’t want to answer he could’ve said “no comment,” not lie.   Not to mention he must have been somewhat worried about Covid considering he went to a witch doctor to get “immunized.”  Are you saying he was right that whatever that was was actually effective against Covid?

Not speaking specifically of Rodgers, but I do find the ivermectin cult hilarious because they’re often the same people saying “why do I need the vaccine, I trust my immune system,” and yet when they actually get Covid they’ll take 5 different medications.  But not a surprise from the Covid contrarians who have been contradicting themselves from the start.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

More Super Bowl victories than Johnny Unitas, Fran Tarkington, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, and Phillip Rivers combined

John Unitas was on the super bowl champion 1970 Baltimore Colts. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

John Unitas was on the super bowl champion 1970 Baltimore Colts. 

I forgot about that one.  You are correct.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/12/2024 at 1:50 PM, TimHauck said:

He was “right” that he was lower risk than most for serious illness from Covid, so may not have “needed” the vaccine.   But my biggest issue with him was lying about saying he was vaccinated.  If he didn’t want to answer he could’ve said “no comment,” not lie.   Not to mention he must have been somewhat worried about Covid considering he went to a witch doctor to get “immunized.”  Are you saying he was right that whatever that was was actually effective against Covid?

Not speaking specifically of Rodgers, but I do find the ivermectin cult hilarious because they’re often the same people saying “why do I need the vaccine, I trust my immune system,” and yet when they actually get Covid they’ll take 5 different medications.  But not a surprise from the Covid contrarians who have been contradicting themselves from the start.

Bootlicking.  The official position was full of contradictions and lies, but let's attack Rodgers for having the guts to says something.  You fukers on on your knees 24/7 worshipping the state.   Sick bastards. 

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

Bootlicking.  The official position was full of contradictions and lies, but let's attack Rodgers for having the guts to says something.  You fukers on on your knees 24/7 worshipping the state.   Sick bastards. 

You need help 

• Like 2

So on the subject of Covid and the vaccines, Rodgers was more right than Kimmel.  And Kimmel is the one talking shitt? 

Is there a scoreboard between Kimmel and Rodgers that shows their covid statements? 🤣🤣🤣

I don't follow either one of these fools to know.  All I know is Rodgers said he was immunized against covid when he clearly wasn't, so that's a lie. 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You need help 

You need to stop licking the boots of the authoritarian bastards you worship.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You need to stop licking the boots of the authoritarian bastards you worship.  

I don’t.  Only got the first 2 shots 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t.  Only got the first 2 shots 

You still defend their lies and get pissed at people who question authority.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You still defend their lies and get pissed at people who question authority.  

I defend what is true and call out lies

• Haha 1

The best that can be said about the injections is that they "lessened the symptoms". People lost their jobs, had severe side effects, and even died due to these forced injections.

It was a crime against humanity.

31 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The best that can be said about the injections is that they "lessened the symptoms". People lost their jobs, had severe side effects, and even died due to these forced injections.

I was always against the mandates, but they likely saved many lives (as shown in at least one study I’m aware of)

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Is there a scoreboard between Kimmel and Rodgers that shows their covid statements? 🤣🤣🤣

I don't follow either one of these fools to know.  All I know is Rodgers said he was immunized against covid when he clearly wasn't, so that's a lie. 🤣🤣🤣

Need more crying laugh faces from the teenaged poster

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I was always against the mandates, but they likely saved many lives (as shown in at least one study I’m aware of)

Tim cant stop covid.  You could bump this in 10 years and he would come running.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Tim cant stop covid.  You could bump this in 10 years and he would come running.  

I’m sure in 10 years @lod001 will still be blaming every death that occurs on the vaccine 

• Like 2

The while COVID strategy was terrible from a cost benefit analysis.  Lockdowns cost the economy some $2.3 Trillion and at best prevented 1,000,000 covid related deaths.  So it cost us $2.3 million per life saved which is extremely high from a public policy standpoint.  And the lives that were saved were older and sicker people whose life expectancy was not all that long.   Discounting any side effects from vaccines, the impact on young children was enormous and will not be fully understood for another decade or more.   Very few teachers had a clue on how to effectively teach remotely and even the best methods are not nearly as effective as in-person learning.  The social skills of this generation was already hurt by cell phones, but the whole lockdown BS multiply that by 100.   

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m sure in 10 years @lod001 will still be blaming every death that occurs on the vaccine 

Probably.   And you will be right behind.   

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Focking hysterical Nancy.

22 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The while COVID strategy was terrible from a cost benefit analysis.  Lockdowns cost the economy some $2.3 Trillion and at best prevented 1,000,000 covid related deaths.  So it cost us $2.3 million per life saved which is extremely high from a public policy standpoint.  And the lives that were saved were older and sicker people whose life expectancy was not all that long.   Discounting any side effects from vaccines, the impact on young children was enormous and will not be fully understood for another decade or more.   Very few teachers had a clue on how to effectively teach remotely and even the best methods are not nearly as effective as in-person learning.  The social skills of this generation was already hurt by cell phones, but the whole lockdown BS multiply that by 100.   

what is your source for “lockdowns” costing $2.3 trillion?

Yes, the restrictions had a cost, and I’ve said there should have been minimal after the first couple months, but I doubt that number is taking into account that much of that impact would have been seen regardless of any restrictions.  Less people would have went to bars, restaurants, movie theaters, traveled, etc, in 2020 regardless of the restrictions put in place.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

what is your source for “lockdowns” costing $2.3 trillion?

Yes, the restrictions had a cost, and I’ve said there should have been minimal after the first couple months, but I doubt that number is taking into account that much of that impact would have been seen regardless of any restrictions.  Less people would have went to bars, restaurants, movie theaters, traveled, etc, in 2020 regardless of the restrictions put in place.

Lol.  Fight the good fight!  Never give up!

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol.  Fight the good fight!  Never give up!

I usually don’t bring up Covid, including in this thread.  But I’ll reply to people making stupid and incorrect statements 

Just now, TimHauck said:

I usually don’t bring up Covid, including in this thread.  But I’ll reply to people making stupid and incorrect statements 

Of course you will.  For eternity. 

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Of course you will.  For eternity. 

Maybe.  Seems odd that you’d criticize me and not the people making those stupid and incorrect statements, but alas, this is the GC

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Maybe.  Seems odd that you’d criticize me and not the people making those stupid and incorrect statements, but alas, this is the GC

You were named mr covid for the 4th year running.  You are at the top of the mountain.   

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

You were named mr covid for the 4th year running.  You are at the top of the mountain.   

Cool, thanks.  So do you actually have something to contribute to the discussion here or nah?

On 1/12/2024 at 4:30 AM, Engorgeous George said:

More importantly, he’s also a better quarterback than any of the guys you named. 

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Is this where I tell you to get a life? ;) 

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Is this where I tell you to get a life? ;) 

Coming from you.  Nearly 20 years on this site. 😆