Sign in to follow this  
polecatt

Fantasy Football ROY

Who is Fantasy Football Rookie of the Year?  

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is Fantasy Football Rookie of the Year for 2023-24?

• Bijan Robinson- RB, Falcons
    • Jahmyr Gibbs- RB, Lions
    • CJ Stroud- QB, Texans
    • Sam LaPorta- TE, Lions
    • Puka Nacua- WR, Rams

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 02:30 AM

This has been a big season for rookies in fantasy football.

If you had fantasy success this season, there's a good chance at least one rookie played an important role for your team.

Usually the rookie class is dominated by RBs, but this season saw new fantasy stars at each position.

Which rookie had the biggest impact this season? Who should win Fantasy Football ROY?

I had none of them, but I’d vote for Laporta. Rookie TEs don’t really put up those numbers…

I’m going to second LaPorta.  Great question OP.  Thanks. 

I think, if Addison could have or does finish real strong; he could have been on that list possibly.

But, I would say probably LaPorta 1st, then CJ Stroud QB, Puka, WR for Rams got like 1,400 yards and over 100 catches, and then I guess

Jahmyr Gibbs, and then Bijan Robinson, and Addison; almost tied because Addison got 9 TD, same as Gibbs.

De'Von Archane and Zay Flowers did pretty well also. I might be forgetting some other players too.

Joe Flacco :)

Voted for CJ Stroud. 

Career Passing Passing Sacked Fumbles
Season Team Type G QBRat Comp Att Pct Yds PasY/G Y/A TD Int Sacks YdsL Fumb FumL
2023 HOU Reg 14 99.0 299 473 63.2 3,844 274.6 8.1 21 5 36 313 0 0

On 1/7/2024 at 7:58 AM, Bills04 said:

I just saw this.  I'd have voted Puka Nacua- WR, Rams.

Same here

No doubt that all 5 of the rookies listed had exceptional years. It is truly amazing what TE SAM LaPORTA has done this year so I to would vote for him for ROY. I did post before the season started that I like LaPorta's chances of having a decent rookie year and I had.ranked him higher, pre-season tgan the other rookie.TEs, Dalton Kincaid and Michael Mayer. QBs and RBs can sometimes have really good rookie years, RBs more so than QBs but it is rare for a TE to have the kind of year LaPorta has had. Just a shame that he hyper-extended his knee jn last weeks game and his stays for wildcard weekend doesn't look to good. He could have easily padded his stats were he ab l e to play but he may not even be ready to play after this week if Detroit wins. Sad, but as I said my vote clearly.is for LaPorta but the powers that be may not see.it that way and end up giving it to CJ Stroud who by all rights has.had.an exceptional year.as well even after missing a few.games.

Kudos too though to WR PUKA NAKUA(Rams) for his record setting year as.a.rookie. Given where he was drafted, 5th round,  makes it more impressive for the numbers he put up. Surely no one seen that knew coming. I did have LaPorta in numerous leagues and.thank God I did when.Kelce.sysrted to falter some. I even had LaPorya and Puka in.some leagues and.they surely helped me win the title. Do, kudos to all the rookies on that list for.they all had a decent year production wise yet the ROY will be between 4 of them. STROUD, NAKUA.and LaPORTA.