Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Jan 6, 2021

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

It was bad right?

According to Squisy, all that had to happen was someone shouts "He's got a gun!", that would have allowed the police to start firing rounds into the crowd.

Just now, Raven Fan said:

LOLOLOL

You really are schizo.  There were tons of deplorables behind the couple of imbecile deplorables bashing their way in through the barricaded doors like the raving lunatics they are.  Very peaceful right?

Good shooting. 

Where?  In the fairy webs of your fairy mind?  

Just now, jonmx said:

The crowd behind the imbecile deplorables bashing their way in and Ashley.  You think only the people you see in the video from that angle are the only people there?

You really are schizophrenic.  Completely divorced from reality.

SAD

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

According to Squisy, all that had to happen was someone shouts "He's got a gun!", that would have allowed the police to start firing rounds into the crowd.

No, Straw Man, but the idiot was warned by people in the crowd and you can see in other videos that he is pointing his gun at the broken window she is going to attempt to crawl through.

This is the textbook example of, "Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes."

5 minutes ago, jonmx said:

So you think there were only like 4 moron deplorables there?  The ones you could see?  There wasn't a crowd of moron deplorables behind them?  There tons of other video of that location showing tons of moron deplorables.  Many of whom are rotting in jail as we speak.

Love this for them.

Schizos gonna schizo.

You really should take a step or two into actual reality boyo.  It will blow your schizo mind. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, Straw Man, but the idiot was warned by people in the crowd and you can see in other videos that he is pointing his gun at the broken window she is going to attempt to crawl through. 

That is no straw man.  For some unexplained reason, you think because someone shouted 'he has a gun', that somehow made the shooting justified.  You have repeated this arguement several times.  

It has no bearing on the shooting.   There has to be an imminent lethal threat to someone.  There was not.   

Just now, jonmx said:

That is no straw man.  For some unexplained reason, you think because someone shouted 'he has a gun', that somehow made the shooting justified.  You have repeated this arguement several times.  

It has no bearing on the shooting.   There has to be an imminent lethal threat to someone.  There was not.   

LMFAO

A horde of imbecile deplorables had just bashed their way in through a barricaded door.

No threat?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Just now, Raven Fan said:

So you think there were only like 4 moron deplorables there?  The ones you could see?  There wasn't a crowd of moron deplorables behind them?

Schizos gonna schizo.

You really should take a step or two into actual reality boyo.  It will blow your schizo mind. 

No, there wasn't any big crowd behind them.   What the videos show are people scattered wandering around the halls the Capitol,  the vast majority very peacefully.

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

LMFAO

A horde of imbecile deplorables had just bashed their way in through a barricaded door.

No threat?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Two people do not make a 'horde' no matter how many LOL you put behind it. 

Just now, jonmx said:

If they had broken through and gotten into the chamber they would have probably killed any legislator they got their hands on (there is testimony to that effect you keep ignoring).

The officer who shot Babbit was stopping what appeared to him to be a lethal threat to the legislators, that was his job which is why he was exonerated by everyone who has investigated this. You apparently expected him to wait until Pence, Pelosi and AOL were physically being attacked before trying to stop this.

Just now, jonmx said:

No, there wasn't any big crowd behind them.   What the videos show are people scattered wandering around the halls the Capitol,  the vast majority very peacefully.

jesus.  There was a huge crowd of deplorables ready to rush in when the imbecile deplorables and Ashley bashed their way in.

Serious question, are you insane?  You know there were hundreds of deplorables trying to bash their way in and yet you think at this entrance there were only like 4?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I really hope your institutionalized. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

That is not what the videos show (see the one I posted above).

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Two people do not make a 'horde' no matter how many LOL you put behind it. 

LOLOLOL

Two people, yea.

Please tell me you are being supervised full time schizo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/

This video clearly shows tons of deplorables packed into that entrance like sardines ready to break into the capital once they bashed their way in.

33 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Here is the video.   There are 6 police behind Ashli most in body armor and assault weapons, with 3 or 4 protestors.   There was no mob in the hallway.  The cops had them out numbered and had all the weapons and protection.   Not a single protestor was threatening a cop.  

This isn’t what happened. Your link is to the Today Show BTW.

There were some type of officers standing right in front of the glass doors. The crazy neckbeards were doing their thing. These officers moved to the side then began to walk down the stairs. Neckbeards then got excited. Babbitt began crawling through window they had broken out while others who had already broken the glass doors continued to smash them.

The group of officers all decked out were just moments from getting there. It seems they really couldn’t get into the space as it was filled with the rioters and people including the officers who had moved away from the doors were moving. If the deluded crowd had just calmed down for a few more moments perhaps Babbit wouldn’t have gotten shot.

Video

In this one you can see the officers who were in front of the doors had left.

Video

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

That is not what the videos show (see the one I posted above).

Think the schizo will come back and admit he's wrong....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hopefully his handlers moved him away from his internet for a bit. 

28 minutes ago, jonmx said:

All liberals are angry 12 year old girls mentally. 

14 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Think the schizo will come back and admit he's wrong....

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hopefully his handlers moved him away from his internet for a bit. 

I don't know what's with wrong him. Seriously.

I used to think it was schtick, but I think jonmx honestly believes this stuff, which falls into "sick puppy" territory.

Having these out of left field conspiracy theory views and paranoid rants I can at least understand, but not when he completely ignores video footage that proves him wrong (as we can see here with Babbitt). 

54 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Maybe next time they'll bring more dangerous weapons like water ballons or something. 😆

You’d wet yourself and then be posting in here while hiding in your closet if these dopes showed up at your house. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don't know what's with wrong him. Seriously.

I used to think it was schtick, but I think jonmx honestly believes this stuff, which falls into "sick puppy" territory.

Having these out of left field conspiracy theory views and paranoid rants I can at least understand, but not when he completely ignores video footage that proves him wrong (as we can see here with Babbitt). 

jonmx is not alone. Half the country believes this garbage and absolutely no amount of incontrovertible evidence will make a difference. They are completely and willfully brainwashed 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You’d wet yourself and then be posting in here while hiding in your closet if these dopes showed up at your house. 

what?

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

jonmx is not alone. Half the country believes this garbage and absolutely no amount of incontrovertible evidence will make a difference. They are completely and willfully brainwashed 

It was serious. Look at this footage. Focking liberal animals.

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It was serious. Look at this footage. Focking liberal animals.

This is entirely meaningless in relation to January 6.

As a separate topic, yes that is abhorrent and criminal conduct and I hope the assailants were all punished :thumbsup:

However, this whataboutism is focking stupid :doh:

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

what?

These “tourists” show up at your house you would be sucking your thumb and calling for mommy 😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

RIP to that patriot as well. 

Odd that you're a former cop and focus on the attackers rather than the 114 police injured that day while defending the Capitol and lawmakers, some of whom the the traitorous cultists wanted to kill.

Just now, thegeneral said:

These “tourists” show up at your house you would be sucking your thumb and calling for mommy 😂

what?

Just now, IGotWorms said:

As a separate topic, yes that is abhorrent and criminal conduct and I hope the assailants were all punished :thumbsup:

Yeah, he keeps posting this irrelevant footage as a deflection. 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sure a selfie-fest turned into an insurrection simply because of TDS. Go cnn!

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

what?

It appears you don’t understand. Those videos of Biden you watch 24/7 has softened your mind 😂

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

It appears you don’t understand. Those videos of Biden you watch 24/7 has softened your mind 😂

what?

I loved when the liberal media was calling it a riot for a bit, then the liberal collective directive came down from the top to call it an insurrection. And all the liberal robots complied instantly. 

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I loved when the liberal media was calling it a riot for a bit, then the liberal collective directive came down from the top to call it an insurrection. And all the liberal robots complied instantly. 

Yeah, it was initially called a riot but the narrative changed when it came out that it was organized and planned beforehand with idea of preventing the peaceful transfer of power from Trump to Biden (aka as an attempted coup or an insurrection).

It is very hard to imagine the person who instigated this is again the person that will be selected, out of many, to be their nom. This is wild.

Even more bizarre this “they are the Patriots” shtick. I have think it’s a put on but it isn’t. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yeah, it was initially called a riot but the narrative changed when it came out that it was organized and planned beforehand with idea of preventing the peaceful transfer of power from Trump to Biden (aka as an attempted coup or act of insurrection).

It "came out" because of your TDS infected liberal media made it up. 😆

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yeah, it was initially called a riot but the narrative changed when it came out that it was organized and planned beforehand with idea of preventing the peaceful transfer of power from Trump to Biden (aka as an attempted coup or attempted insurrection).

Guy isn’t very bright. Wont get it.

• Like 1

I can see it now. Trump announced to millions for them to rush the capital in their favorite D&D costumes and take as many selfies as they can to overthrow the government!!!

😆

Just now, thegeneral said:

It is very hard to imagine the person who instigated this is again the person that will be selected, out of many, to be their nom. This is wild.

Even more bizarre this “they are the Patriots” shtick. I have think it’s a put on but it isn’t. 

And if he is elected again he will never leave office voluntarily and will be President for life. When he says he will be dictator on Day 1, people should believe him.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

No, it was bad. Check out this scene. 

30 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I would invite them in for a beer.   One of the most peaceful protest all year.