Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Jan 6, 2021

6 minutes ago, shadrap said:

we came so close to losing our country.  this close.

And the world has been showing us so much respect under Biden. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the world has been showing us so much respect to us under Biden. 

Seems a lot more than under Trump IMO.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the world has been showing us so much respect under Biden. 

I know you mean this sarcastically but it’s very largely a true statement. It’s pretty clear that NATO’s firm support of Ukraine would have been impossible if not for the leadership of Joe Biden. I believe in fact that if Trump had won the 2020 election, Russian troops would be in Kiev as we speak, and Chinese troops might very well in Taipei. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, squistion said:

Seems a lot more than under Trump IMO.

Oh yeah? Shipping has to be diverted to the Horn of Africa now because the terrorists that Biden took off the foreign terrorist organization list , that Trump had added, are attacking commercial ships. And they are funded by Iran, that are using the money Biden gave them access to. Like they said they would. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Epps is clearly inciting in that video. Tucker has nothing to worry about. 

😂 Why do you think Epps is suing Tucker?

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know you mean this sarcastically but it’s very largely a true statement. It’s pretty clear that NATO’s firm support of Ukraine would have been impossible if not for the leadership of Joe Biden. I believe in fact that if Trump had won the 2020 election, Russian troops would be in Kiev as we speak, and Chinese troops might very well in Taipei. 

Trump armed the Ukrainians. And made NATO stronger by getting them to pay what they agreed to. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

😂 Why do you think Epps is suing Tucker?

Merica? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Merica? 

It isn’t because Tucker said he was inciting the crowd. 

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It isn’t because Tucker said he was inciting the crowd. 

Well he was. So what’s your point? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well he was. So what’s your point? 

The conspiracy theory crowd was told by Tucker that Ray Epps was a FBI agent so obviously Jan 6th was an “inside job”.  This was repeated by nutballs in Congress along with typical rubes.

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The conspiracy theory crowd was told by Tucker that Ray Epps was a FBI agent so obviously Jan 6th was an “inside job”.  This was repeated by nutballs in Congress along with typical rubes.

I don’t think he specifically said FBI agent. Sounds like you made that up. 

44 minutes ago, shadrap said:

we came so close to losing our country.  this close.

And yet we’ll gladly vote for just that in November, it seems. Currently Trump has a pretty commanding EC lead per polls

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh yeah? Shipping has to be diverted to the Horn of Africa now because the terrorists that Biden took off the foreign terrorist organization list , that Trump had added, are attacking commercial ships. And they are funded by Iran, that are using the money Biden gave them access to. Like they said they would. 

Oh noes, not the Horn of Africa!! :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think he specifically said FBI agent. Sounds like you made that up. 

😂 A covert government agent or some nonsense. The boogeyman! An inside job!

Morons.

26 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

According to court testimony, the FBI has admitted to having at least 40 assets in the crowd.  The FBI rarely uses actual agents for their dirty work.  There were even FBI assets running around inside the Capitol prior to any breech dressed up as Trump supporters.   It is not a theory, this was in fact an FBI sting operation entrapment of Trump supporters.  It was obvious from day 1, long before Tucker said anything.   

The Ray Epps situation is a joke, he was the most under-charged person from Januart 6th, and the sentencing recommendation from the Justice Department looks more like it was written by the defense team. 

Epps has received special protection and praise from the FBI, the DOJ, the media, and the Congressional Democrats.  The only screw up was the FBI who put out the most wanted list on day one, were not properly informed of his role and correctly put Epps on the top of the list.  

I would ask if you can really be this stupid, but it is quite apparent you are that f-ing dumb. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

According to court testimony, the FBI has admitted to having at least 40 assets in the crowd.  The FBI rarely uses actual agents for their dirty work.  There were even FBI assets running around inside the Capitol prior to any breech dressed up as Trump supporters.   It is not a theory, this was in fact a FBI sting operation entrapment of Trump supporters.  It was obvious from day 1, long before Tucker Saud anything.   The Ray Epps situation is a joke, he was the most under-charged person from Januart 6th, and the sentencing recommendation from the Justice Department looks more like it was written by the defense team. 

Epps has received special protection and praise from the FBI, the DOJ, the media, and the Congressional Democrats.  The only screw up was the FBI who put out the most wanted list on day one, were not properly informed of his role and correctly put Epps on the top of the list.  

I would ask if you can really be this stupid, but it is quite apparent you are that f-ing dumb. 

Great post. The general just likes to say stuff. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

According to court testimony, the FBI has admitted to having at least 40 assets in the crowd.  The FBI rarely uses actual agents for their dirty work.  There were even FBI assets running around inside the Capitol prior to any breevh dressed up as Trump supporters.   It is not a theory, there was in fact a FBI sting operation entrapment Trump supporters.  It was obvious from day 1, long before Tucker Saud anything.   The Ray Epps situation is a joke, he was the most under-charged person from Januart 6th, and the sentencing recommendation from the Justice Department looks more like it was written by the defense team. 

Here is tinhat boy rushing in 😂

Do you believe everything these lunatics tell you? Get out more.

What did Epps do on Jan 6th and what was he eventually charged with?

Great post. The general just likes to say stuff. 

Look another willing doofus. You didn’t even know what was up with this guy like 10 minutes ago 😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

Look another willing doofus. You didn’t even know what was up with this guy like 10 minutes ago 😂

Epps? He’s been spoken about here for years, while you were over at your safe space reporting people. 

Epps? He’s been spoken about here for years, while you were over at your safe space reporting people. 

😂 safe space.

Upthread you seemed to think Tucker Carlson is “fine” because he accused this guy of instigating the crowd. 

After a few months I can say this place is exactly like the FBG politics forum just with less traffic, more nonsense and stupid posts. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Here is tinhat boy rushing in 😂

Do you believe everything these lunatics tell you? Get out more.

What did Epps do on Jan 6th and what was he eventually charged with?

Ray Epps was a head dude at Oath Keepers at one time and was at the first breech point on the megaphone yelling to go inside the Capitol.  He was the number 1 instigator on January 6th.   Why has the left made him a hero who they endlessly protect?   They only recently charged him with a pathetic misdemeanor charge out of pure shame because it was painfully obvious what his role was. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

😂 safe space.

Upthread you seemed to think Tucker Carlson is “fine” because he accused this guy of instigating the crowd. 

It is not an accusation....he is on video with a megaphone instigating the very first breech.   It makes no different what Tucker says. 

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

After a few months I can say this place is exactly like the FBG politics forum just with less traffic, more nonsense and stupid posts. 

Thats what was alleged.  You can read? 

Just now, jonmx said:

Ray Epps was a head dude at Oath Keepers at one time and was at the first breech point on the megaphone yelling to go inside the Capitol.  He was the number 1 instigator on January 6th.   Why has the left made him a hero who they endlessly protect?   They only recently charged him with a pathetic misdemeanor charge out of pure shame because it was painfully obvious what his role was. 

He left the oath keepers years before this 😂. He didn’t enter the building and when he saw himself on the FBI list he called them himself. You sound crazy here.

Epps said under oath he only worked for US government when he was a Marine. 

You crazy internet people get to say whatever you want with zero repercussions.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thats what was alleged.  You can read? 

You little hens get all worked up about reporting. I could give two shets what you all say or cry about in here.

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It is not an accusation....he is on video with a megaphone instigating the very first breech.   It makes no different what Tucker says. 

Tucker said he was a covert government agent. That is why this dude is suing him (and Fox).

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Not exactly. It is a lot nastier and unlike PSF, overt racism, antisemitism, and LGBT hatred, seems to be allowed.

On the bright side, I have yet to be suspended here, while at that place Joe gave me a time out about every two weeks for stupid stuff (I am not certain if it ever reopened that I would want to go back).

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Not exactly. It is a lot nastier and unlike PSF, overt racism, antisemitism, and LGBT hatred, seems to be allowed.

On the bright side, I have yet to be suspended here, while at that place Joe gave me a time out about every two weeks for stupid stuff (I am not certain if it ever reopened that I would want to go back).

That’s the stupid part. But let the dummies expose themselves. 

DOJ UPDATE: Three Years Since the Jan. 6 Attack on the Capitol

Saturday, January 6, 2024, marks three years – or 36 months – since the attack on the U.S. Capitol that disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress in the process of affirming the presidential election results.

Arrests made: More than 1,265 defendants have been charged…

Approximately 452 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including approximately 123 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

Approximately 57 defendants have been charged with conspiracy…

Approximately 749 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6.

10 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Saturday, January 6, 2024, marks three years – or 36 months – since the attack on the U.S. Capitol that disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress in the process of affirming the presidential election results.

Approximately 452 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including approximately 123 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

Approximately 749 federal defendants have had their cases adjudicated and received sentences for their criminal activity on Jan. 6.

Stupid.

Now do the 2020 liberal riots.

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

1000 unarmed men could have taken our country. Maybe we should start allowing foreign countries to build bases here to protect our democracy 

Aren’t they always telling 2a advocates that they could never take down the government that has fighter planes and tanks? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Aren’t they always telling 2a advocates that they could never take down the government that has fighter planes and tanks? 

No one accused Jan 6th participants of being very smart 😂

31 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

No one accused Jan 6th participants of being very smart 😂

Nice. You all have something in common. 

1 hour ago, Dozer FBG said:

No hard on posting. That's just gross.  :thumbsdown: