Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Jan 6, 2021

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I can see it now. Trump announced to millions for them to rush the capital in their favorite D&D costumes and take as many selfies as they can to overthrow the government!!!

😆

That’s his base. The same ones who fantasize about him as Rambo and being delivered by God. You are starting to get it!

Just now, seafoam1 said:

I can see it now. Trump announced to millions for them to rush the capital in their favorite D&D costumes and take as many selfies as they can to overthrow the government!!!

😆

Where are the selfies of them attacking police officers with crutches, flag poles, hammers, bear spray and whatever else they could get their hands on? Oh wait, they couldn't do those things and take photos of themselves too.

But there are plenty of photos of the brutal attacks on LEOs that prove this wasn't just a selfie fest as you claim.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

If they had broken through and gotten into the chamber they would have probably killed any legislator they got their hands on (there is testimony to that effect you keep ignoring).

The officer who shot Babbit was stopping what appeared to him to be a lethal threat to the legislators, that was his job which is why he was exonerated by everyone who has investigated this. You apparently expected him to wait until Pence, Pelosi and AOL were physically being attacked before trying to stop this.

How?   They had no weapons.   The only people with guns were the police.  You are such a f-ing dipshcit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

How?   They had no weapons.   The only people with guns were the police.  You are such a f-ing dipshcit. 

That is a complete lie.

They had flag poles, clubs, crutches, hammers, bear spray and other objects that they attacked LEOs with and there are tons of photos and videos showing this happening.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

That’s his base. The same ones who fantasize about him as Rambo and being delivered by God. You are starting to get it!

Little less problematic than kameltoe and biden bailing out these liberal violent focks so they can continue to set cities ablaze. 

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

That is a complete lie.

They had flag poles, clubs, crutches, hammers, bear spray and other objects that they attacked LEOS with and there are tons of photos showing this happening.

Did they have staplers?  I heard they had rubber bands too.  Good lord, how did the Capitol Police manage to shut down that fire power with just their arsenal of high-powered automatic assault weapons.  And to think those murderous bastards just peacefully walked out of the building after a couple of hours of walking around.  

You dumbfuks are the biggest morons.  No wonder the government can lead you around by the nose.  

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It is very hard to imagine the person who instigated this is again the person that will be selected, out of many, to be their nom. This is wild.

Even more bizarre this “they are the Patriots” shtick. I have think it’s a put on but it isn’t. 

It’s straight from Trump’s mouth. They will believe and repeat anything he says, no matter how absurd :( 

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Where are the selfies of them attacking police officers with crutches, flag poles, hammers, bear spray and whatever else they could get their hands on? Oh wait, they couldn't do those things and take photos of themselves too.

But there are plenty of photos of the brutal attacks on LEOs that prove this wasn't just a selfie fest as you claim.

what?

Right here.

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I would invite them in for a beer.   One of the most peaceful protest all year.   

Would you be wearing your MAGA club membership hat or something 🤔

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Would you be wearing your MAGA club membership hat or something 🤔

You pathetic losers are so brainwashed.  You ought to watch these YouTube videos where these black liberals wonder into Trump rallies and are showered with respect and love.   They wander over to the leftist counter protests and get attacked and have racial slurs thrown at them.   

It completely blows their mind how much the media gets it all wrong and lies to them. 

Just now, jonmx said:

Did they have staplers too?  I heard they had rubber bands too.  Good God, how did the Capitol Police manage to shut down that fire power with just their arsenal of high-powered automatic assault weapons.  And to think those murderous bastards just peacefully walked out of the building after a couple of hours of walking around.  

You dumbfuks are the biggest morons.  No wonder the government can lead you around by the nose.  

I see you didn't attempt to deny they attacked officers with flag poles, clubs, crutches, hammers, bear spray and other objects (because the video and photo evidence exists) 

Here is the video of those tourists speaking through some windows they peacefully broke open.

52 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Odd that you're a former cop and focus on the attackers rather than the 114 police injured that day while defending the Capitol and lawmakers, some of whom the the traitorous cultists wanted to kill.

I don’t think that woman attacked anyone. The ones that did deserve to be in prison. Like I have said numerous times. Keep trying cuck. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You pathetic losers are so brainwashed.  You ought to watch these YouTube videos where these black liberals wonder into Trump rallies and are showered with respect and love.   They wander over to the leftist counter protests and get attacked and have racial slurs thrown at them.   

It completely blows their mind how much the media gets it all wrong and lies to them. 

Aren't you just thankful everyday that you aren't a TDS infected liberal? I sure am. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

I see you didn't attempt to deny they attacked officers with flag poles, clubs, crutches, hammers, bear spray and other objects (because the video and photo evidence exists) 

Here is the video of those tourists speaking through some windows they peacefully broke open.

Oh, they attacked officers. here's the video.

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s straight from Trump’s mouth. They will believe and repeat anything he says, no matter how absurd :( 

Sad. You’re very low energy. 

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You sound like the summer of love people. I get your desire to have this be something else. It’s what partisans do. 

I’m watching videos of these people smashing cops, punching windows out, screaming to hang people, etc. 

You see what you want 😂

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Aren't you just thankful everyday that you aren't a TDS infected liberal? I sure am. 

The only people who acknowledge your dumbass are the liberals because your posts are so absurd 😂

Just now, thegeneral said:

The only people who acknowledge your dumbass are the liberals because your posts are so absurd 😂

what?

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

OMG, a broken window!!!!  If that was a BLM riot, that would be the most peaceful encounter ever.   They were saying "hey brother, let's talk!"   How is that even remotely scare.  I am not seen weapons or any threats....BLM burned down cities...Jan. 6th, a few broken windows. 

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Jon is busy having beers with them 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sad. You’re very low energy. 

How are you still here?

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

OMG, a broken window!!!!  If that was a BLM riot, that would be the most peaceful encounter ever.   They were saying "hey brother, let's talk!"   How is that even remotely scare.  I am not seen weapons or any threats....BLM burned down cities...Jan. 6th, a few broken windows. 

Still no denial by you that this mob attacked officers with flag poles, clubs, crutches, hammers, bear spray and other objects (And there is plenty of video and photo evidence to prove it).

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

How are you still here?

Why don't you give your excuse?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Still no denial by you that this mob attacked officers with flag poles, clubs, crutches, hammers, bear spray and other objects (And there is plenty of the video and photo evidence exists to prove it).

It was terrible.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

How are you still here?

I guess you reported me? 

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

as she climbs through a window into a hallway 

Earlier in response to my post you wrote that the Jan 6 people who entered the Capitol had “every right to be there”. Just to clarify: Ashli Babbit and the others had the right to climb through windows at the Capitol? And you believe that the Capitol Police shouldn’t have tried to stop them? 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Earlier in response to my post you wrote that the Jan 6 people who entered the Capitol had “every right to be there”. Just to clarify: Ashli Babbit and the others had the right to climb through windows at the Capitol? And you believe that the Capitol Police shouldn’t have tried to stop them? 

They had no right to be there under the circumstances.  But the doors also shouldn’t have been opened for them to get in.  And every cop that encountered them should have been informing them, at the very least, they had to leave. It’s clear from some of the footage that some doors were opened , some broken into, and some cops stood around and did nothing, glad handling with people that were committing a crime. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I guess you reported me? 

Yes, I told you I did, for doxing and threatening to dox. IMO that is a line in the sand. If that’s okay, I’m out 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They had no right to be there under the circumstances.  But the doors also shouldn’t have been opened for them to get in.  And every cop that encountered them should have been informing them, at the very least, they had to leave. It’s clear from some of the footage that some doors were opened , some broken into, and some cops stood around and did nothing, glad handling with people that were committing a crime. 

That didn't happen.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/video-doesnt-prove-capitol-police-allowed-jan-6-protesters-to-enter-capitol/

Video Doesn’t Prove Capitol Police Allowed Jan. 6 Protesters to Enter Capitol

Quick Take

More than 400 people have been charged in relation to the Jan. 6 events at the U.S. Capitol, and there is ample evidence that many protesters defied and assaulted Capitol Police officers that day. Yet viral social media posts are falsely claiming a video clip proves that “Capitol Police gave protesters OK” to enter the building. The video clip does not depict that.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My assumption is that the Capitol Police were surprised; they were not expecting a riot and unlike police in certain cities had no real training about how to react when there is a riot. My further assumption is therefore that as happens in a crisis situation, some police acted bravely and thoughtfully, some acted foolishly, some were frozen not knowing what to do, and a few may have behaved badly. As a retired police officer, do you regard these as reasonable assumptions? 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It was a couple people.  You start slapping handcuffs on them will stop them.  There was zero reason to resort to deadly force at that point. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

My assumption is that the Capitol Police were surprised; they were not expecting a riot and unlike police in certain cities had no real training about how to react when there is a riot. My further assumption is therefore that as happens in a crisis situation, some police acted bravely and thoughtfully, some acted foolishly, some were frozen not knowing what to do, and a few may have behaved badly. As a retired police officer, do you regard these as reasonable assumptions? 

We were talking about riots on Jan. 6th at least 6 weeks prior on FBG.   Every organization involved were heavily infiltrated with Federal informants.   If they were not prepared, it was intentional from their leadership and higher.   There is no way in heelllll they were caught off guard.  

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Look, you can be overwhelmed. It happens. So I don’t expect them to start trying to arrest everyone. But you can’t be palling around with them either. You gotta at least give verbal commands, and let them know that they are on video committing a crime and that for their own sake they should leave as they will be arrested and charged. There’s too much video of them non- chalanting the whole thing, especially after knowing that some of the cops outside were getting their ass kicked. I would have been pissed. 

Just now, jonmx said:

It was a couple people.  You start slapping handcuffs on them will stop them.  There was zero reason to resort to deadly force at that point. 

Wrong. It had to be stopped. It was the officer's duty to protect the legislators and if all those in the mob followed Babbitt into the chamber the police would have been overwhelmed and the legislators attacked and killed. That was why no charges were brought against the officer.

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

That didn't happen.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/video-doesnt-prove-capitol-police-allowed-jan-6-protesters-to-enter-capitol/

Video Doesn’t Prove Capitol Police Allowed Jan. 6 Protesters to Enter Capitol

Quick Take

More than 400 people have been charged in relation to the Jan. 6 events at the U.S. Capitol, and there is ample evidence that many protesters defied and assaulted Capitol Police officers that day. Yet viral social media posts are falsely claiming a video clip proves that “Capitol Police gave protesters OK” to enter the building. The video clip does not depict that.

Yet 90 percent have only been charged with non-violent crime.   There are videos which show hundreds of people, peacefully  walking in. 

Just now, jonmx said:

Yet 90 percent have only been charged with non-violent crime.   There are videos which show hundreds of people, peacefully  walking in. 

Yes, following the crowd that stormed the Capitol and broke in.