squistion

Trump's Cognitive Decline

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

More Lies.

21 young men have accused the co-founder. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

21 young men have accused the co-founder. 

Who is no longer with the organization.

By your logic the Republican party is a pedophile organization too.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Who is no longer with the organization.

By your logic the Republican party is a pedophile organization too.

Yeah but they covered it up for years. Like another organization that you’re so concerned with. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is she preaching to the child actors again, telling them they can see the moon with their VERY OWN EYES? Or is she still out there looking for the source of all the illegals that are flooding into our country? Or maybe she's setting up another gofundme to bail out arsonists like she did in 2020? Something afoot in Minnesota???

Wow, that is some serious "kicking ass". She must be giggling her way to looking for someone to have sex with so she can get a job from them after next January. 

That woman has some serious skills. 

1 minute ago, double tour said:

Is she preaching to the child actors again, telling them they can see the moon with their VERY OWN EYES? Or is she still out there looking for the source of all the illegals that are flooding into our country? Or maybe she's setting up another gofundme to bail out arsonists like she did in 2020? Something afoot in Minnesota???

Wow, that is some serious "kicking ass". She must be giggling her way to looking for someone to have sex with so she can get a job from them after next January. 

That woman has some serious skills. 

She does. She’s pretty awesome. I don’t know if she’ll ever be President but you can look forward to her as VP for another 5 years. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

She does. She’s pretty awesome. I don’t know if she’ll ever be President but you can look forward to her as VP for another 5 years. 

I guess when your standards in humanity are so low, you'll look up to anyone who's breathing and wants the country filled with illegal slime. 

Keep the faith. 

Just now, double tour said:

I guess when your standards in humanity are so low, you'll look up to anyone who's breathing and wants the country filled with illegal slime. 

Keep the faith. 

Thanks you too. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

You shouid be ashamed of yourself. You’re the weak character in books and movies. 

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

An illegal adlinthin? 

:mellow:

He didn't even try to correct himself.

Just now, squistion said:

An illegal adlinthin? 

:mellow:

He didn't even try to correct himself.

Don’t 

On 3/14/2024 at 12:39 PM, thegeneral said:

Donald

This is EXACTLY how I picture your household. Am I wrong 

21 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Obama was spot on. Don’t underestimate Joes ability to Fock things up.  Rigged elections have consequences.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama was spot on. Don’t underestimate Joes ability to Fock things up.  Rigged elections have consequences.  

Yup, we've been seeing it now in real time. 

But everything is great, America is stronger than ever. 

PEDOCRATS BELIEVE THIS SHIZZ 🌈 

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You regularly think about me in bed which I find disturbing. You can cut that out.

Four years ago today we were all locked in our houses and people were trading TP like gold bullion.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

You regularly think about me in bed which I find disturbing. You can cut that out.

Four years ago today we were all locked in our houses and people were trading TP like gold bullion.

I remember the shelves being empty of Toilet Paper, packaged Pasta and Rice due to panic buying.

I often wonder if those folks who loaded up their SUVs with shopping carts full of Toilet Paper have actually all used it by now. 😁

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Not me BOYO, I live in a Conservative State, no shutdowns!! 😂 

But I love it for the Pedocrat Cultists who got arrested for simply walking down a street or couldn't eat at a restaurant, go to a concert, etc. 

Good times BOYO 🌈 

ORANGEMAN BAD 😂 

16 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Good lord. 

2 hours ago, squistion said:

I remember the shelves being empty of Toilet Paper, packaged Pasta and Rice due to panic buying.

I often wonder if those folks who loaded up their SUVs with shopping carts full of Toilet Paper have actually all used it by now. 😁

Meh.

5 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Not me BOYO, I live in a Conservative State, no shutdowns!! 😂 

But I love it for the Pedocrat Cultists who got arrested for simply walking down a street or couldn't eat at a restaurant, go to a concert, etc. 

Good times BOYO 🌈 

ORANGEMAN BAD 😂 

Schools shutdown in your state, air travel nationwide dropped to like 5% of what it was months before, South Carolina received 2 billion in federal aide.

Besides that it was biz as usual 😂

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Schools shutdown in your state, air travel nationwide dropped to like 5% of what it was months before, South Carolina received 2 billion in federal aide.

Besides that it was biz as usual 😂

Hi dumbass. Any comment on the DNC paying Bidens legal fees? You were sure worked up when it was alleged that the RNC would possibly do the same for Trump. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hi dumbass. Any comment on the DNC paying Bidens legal fees? You were sure worked up when it was alleged that the RNC would possibly do the same for Trump. 

Sorry I don’t camp out on this site 24/7 fockface. Why don’t you go outside at some point.

Yeah I don’t like the party paying these guys legal fees. You guys want to pony up for your orange king that’s your prerogative. You all wash the dude’s balls so often I’m sure this isn’t a big leap for you.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Sorry I don’t camp out on this site 24/7 fockface. Why don’t you go outside at some point.

Yeah I don’t like the party paying these guys legal fees. You guys want to pony up for your orange king that’s your prerogative. You all wash the dude’s balls so often I’m sure this isn’t a big leap for you.

Yeah, but just think, while the DNC was yapping about the RNC possibly doing that, the DNC was actually doing it. That’s how little they think of their dedicated drones like you.  Lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, but just think, while the DNC was yapping about the RNC possibly doing that, the DNC was actually doing it. That’s how little they think of their dedicated drones like you.  Lol. 

Did you put it up on your little scoreboard in your basement 😂

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Did you put it up on your little scoreboard in your basement 😂

Dumb little tool.  They laugh at you. And you like it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dumb little tool.  They laugh at you. And you like it. 

I love that you think the GOP cares about you. That’s special 😂

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I love that you think the GOP cares about you. That’s special 😂

Oh I don’t. But according to you MAGA were complete cultist morons for donating to the RNC so they would use it for Trumps legal bills. But I guess you dipshits aren’t when the DNC does it for Biden. Nice work jackass. See you at your next comeuppance.  Won’t be long.  

On 4/12/2024 at 11:24 PM, The Real timschochet said:

So you have become a Kamala cuck instead of a Hillary one.   Must of gotten over your chubby pantsuit fetish.  

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh I don’t. But according to you MAGA were complete cultist morons for donating to the RNC so they would use it for Trumps legal bills. But I guess you dipshits aren’t when the DNC does it for Biden. Nice work jackass. See you at your next comeuppance.  Won’t be long.  

The highlight of your weekend 😂

When Don takes your money for his civil trials you can check back in. 

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s not dementia. 
dementia is not even knowing you have a granddaughter, consuming your sister and your wife, and shaking hands with invisible people 

It’s sad to see Dementia Don struggle so thoroughly.

If he wasn't staying up late to watch Jimmy Kimmel, he might be able to make it through court without falling asleep.