Sign in to follow this  
HellToupee

Joe Biden - Diminished Faculties—👀

The video of Biden and Nancy Pelosi walking together and holding each other up is funny as hell. They both look like ......... wait, they are. 

• Thanks 1

What’s the difference between Biden and a baginaa? Yer moms.

They never asked about Bidens son Bobs death. Biden brought it up and his counsel had to remind him of the date. 

1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Transcript released.  Turns out Hur lied and Biden did remember the date his son died.

Real shocker a Trumper lied.

:doh:

Good, fit to stand trial then.

:lol:

1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Transcript released.  Turns out Hur lied and Biden did remember the date his son died.

LoL, wut?

• Thanks 1

Did they get to the Dr. Jill nude photos yet? 

How many times is Biden going to bring up his son Bob’s death to get out of something? 

I guess we can go ahead and assume the folks who are defending Biden's mental faculties are ok with him being charged and moving forward on the classified documents case?

:dunno:

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

I guess we can go ahead and assume the folks who are defending Biden's mental faculties are ok with him being charged and moving forward on the classified documents case?

:dunno:

If there is reason to charge him, absolutely.  Hur decided not to charge Biden for several reasons, being senile was not one of them.

41 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

That's what happens when you start mixing speed and Xanax. 

Hur just testified that the report does not exonerate Biden. 

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

That's what happens when you start mixing speed and Xanax. 

My car go vroooom! 

19 minutes ago, squistion said:

Swallwell quote to Kyle Griffin. Nice. I only need a tweet or quote from Rob Reiner to get  a liberal idiot bingo for the day.  Don’t let me down.  

• Like 1

Biden was babbling about a guy losing his pennis? WTF. 

2 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

If there is reason to charge him, absolutely.  Hur decided not to charge Biden for several reasons, being senile was not one of them.

Is it fair to say you haven't read the 345 page Hur Report? 

Because I have and you sound like you're posting ill informed twitter political hack talking points, at best.  

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Is it fair to say you haven't read the 345 page Hur Report? 

Because I have and you sound like you're posting ill informed twitter political hack talking points, at best.  

You read the 345 page report?  Oof.  Might want to rethink those life choices there bud.

Fortunately I did not have to read the report, I simply watched his testimony this morning.

Criminal charges not warranted, Biden is not senile.

Pretty clear to me.  Rebuttal?

• Thanks 1

Terrible day for Biden. He lied, not exonerated, car sounds, nude pictures of Jill and a lost Pennis. Ooof. 

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

You read the 345 page report?  Oof.  Might want to rethink those life choices there bud.

Fortunately I did not have to read the report, I simply watched his testimony this morning.

Criminal charges not warranted, Biden is not senile.

Pretty clear to me.  Rebuttal?

I suggest you either read the report yourself to form your own opinion.  Or you could read the first two and a half pages of this thread where I quoted the report for you.

Four facts here are irrefutable.

1 - Biden was not authorized to have any classified documents 6 months after he left office as VP.

2 - Biden had his staff make copies of all his notecards he used while in office and kept written notebooks that contained classified information to use later as reference to write a book.

3 - Biden showed and gave some of that classified information to his ghostwriter.

4 - Biden's lawyers were aware of the classified information prior to the 2022 election cycle and delayed coming forth with the information until after the election.

If you think these are all done by accident, by mistake by a senile (not really senile) old man you are a foking retard.

The End.

3 hours ago, Reality said:

LoL, wut?

That's not the transcript, that's the Hur report, which has been outed as fraudulent.  Transcript was released today and his testified today.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I suggest you either read the report yourself to form your own opinion.  Or you could read the first two and a half pages of this thread where I quoted the report for you.

Four facts here are irrefutable.

1 - Biden was not authorized to have any classified documents 6 months after he left office as VP.

2 - Biden had his staff make copies of all his notecards he used while in office and kept written notebooks that contained classified information to use later as reference to write a book.

3 - Biden showed and gave some of that classified information to his ghostwriter.

4 - Biden's lawyers were aware of the classified information prior to the 2022 election cycle and delayed coming forth with the information until after the election.

If you think these are all done by accident, by mistake by a senile (not really senile) old man you are a foking retard.

The End.

Interesting because the guy that wrote he report said today there was not sufficient evidence to charge him and charges were not warranted.

19 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

That's not the transcript, that's the Hur report, which has been outed as fraudulent.  Transcript was released today and his testified today.

It's like you're a little child that has to be told everything.  Is this Acyn fellow a guy you really trust to interpret life for you?  :lol:  

Here is the actual transcript.  You should try forming your own opinion:

PRESIDENT BIDEN:
Remember, in this timeframe, my son is — either been deployed or is dying, and, and so it
was — and by the way, there were still a lot of people at
the time when I got out of the Senate that were 
encouraging
me to run in this period, except the President.
I'm not --
and not a mean thing to say. He just thought that she had a
better shot of winning the presidency than I did.
And so I
hadn't, I hadn't, at this point — even though I'm at 
Penn,
I hadn't walked away from the idea that I may run for office
again. But if I ran again, I'd be running for 
President.
And, and so what was happening, though - what month did Beau
die? Oh, God, May 30th —

MS. COTTON: 2015.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE SPEAKER: 2015.

PRESIDENT BIDEN: Was it 2015 he had died?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE SPEAKER: It was May of 2015.

PRESIDENT BIDEN: It was 2015.

Let me summarize the important parts for you.  When trying to recall when his son died:

Biden:     Oh, God, May 30th...................................

Someone else:     2015

Biden:    Was it 2015 that he died?

I think that speaks for itself there doesn't it tiny brain?  

4 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

LoL.

He didn’t know if his son Bob was on deployment or dying? There’s like a five year gap between those two things. I bet he knew where Hunter was. 

Yes ladies and gentlemen during the timeframe Biden moves out of office and is living at Chain Bridge Road, in 2017-2018, Biden tells Hur that during that timeframe his son is either deployed or is dying.

His son's deployment ended in 2009.

His son died in 2015.

Chumcum idiots want you to think that's Biden remembering when his son died.

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Yes ladies and gentlemen during the timeframe Biden moves out of office and is living at Chain Bridge Road, in 2017-2018, Biden tells Hur that during that timeframe his son is either deployed or is dying.

His son's deployment ended in 2009.

His son died in 2015.

Chumcum idiots want you to think that's Biden remembering when his son died.

He remembered the date but lost track of the year.  It happens sometimes.  Doesn't make him unfit to stand trial, as Hur said today.  Hur also said he's not senile.

11 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

He remembered the date but lost track of the year.  It happens sometimes.  Doesn't make him unfit to stand trial, as Hur said today.  Hur also said he's not senile.

Yeah, only 6 years. No biggie. 

11 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Now explain this one.