Sign in to follow this  
HellToupee

Joe Biden - Diminished Faculties—👀

7 minutes ago, The Phantom's Phantom said:

Trump just told the world he would encourage Russia to attack NATO and this is better foreign policy than Biden?

We need to get out of NATO, it's a Joke. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump made NATO stronger than ever. He also gave Ukraine missiles, Biden and Obama gave them blankets. 

If this is true then why is he now encouraging Russia to attack NATO?

13 minutes ago, The Phantom's Phantom said:

He's encouraging NATO members to stop free-riding and pay their share.

3 minutes ago, The Phantom's Phantom said:

And if they don't, then he wants Russia to attack them.

Not really, but if they get that impression, great.

25 minutes ago, The Phantom's Phantom said:

I didn’t see it like that. He’s a well meaning older man. I judge him on his four years in office. When he was there he made NATO stronger than ever and Russia wasn’t attacking anyone. Now it’s a mess. 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Bullsh!t. He’s a thousand times tougher, and wiser, than Trump would ever be. Get some reality into your world for once. Your view on this is warped with no bearing on what’s actually happening. 

Clown comment 

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Bullsh!t. He’s a thousand times tougher, and wiser, than Trump would ever be. Get some reality into your world for once. Your view on this is warped with no bearing on what’s actually happening. 

Your shtick is old my friend. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

We need to get out of NATO, it's a Joke. 

LOL, Bro we are NATO. There is no NATO without the US. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

LOL, Bro we are NATO. There is no NATO without the US. 

To my point EXACTLY 💯

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Tim, how do you even write this stuff with a straight face? Being a Liberal you've obviously mastered the art of deflection, but even for you this is a stretch. Be honest with yourself. 

Biden is the laughing stock of the World. He can't complete a thought, walk in a straight line, climb steps or eat solid foods. Is anything I said untrue? 

Yes. All of it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Yes. All of it. 

I respect your commitment to the bit. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

I respect your commitment to the bit. 

It’s not shtick. 

Dozens of people who have worked with or been near to Trump during his time in office and afterwards have testified to his craziness, lack of rationality, derangement. Practically everyone who has been close to him. There are books about this. But conversely there is not ONE person close to Biden who has reported that Biden has lost it, is senile. Not ONE. In fact they say the opposite. 

Dozens of world leaders have commented on their bewilderment or amusement about Trump; there have been many articles and books about their disrespect. But conversely there is not ONE world leader who has ever said that Biden is a laughingstock. Not one. In fact they say the opposite. 

This whole narrative is a false one. As I wrote it’s a fantasy by conservatives with no bearing to the truth. And I’m not engaging in shtick here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Magas sure have some interesting foreign policies.

As do Left Wing Extremists who support Racist Pedo Joe Biden. Supporting a racist Pedo is all I need to know about you as a person. 

36 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s not shtick. 

Dozens of people who have worked with or been near to Trump during his time in office and afterwards have testified to his craziness, lack of rationality, derangement. Practically everyone who has been close to him. There are books about this. But conversely there is not ONE person close to Biden who has reported that Biden has lost it, is senile. Not ONE. In fact they say the opposite. 

Dozens of world leaders have commented on their bewilderment or amusement about Trump; there have been many articles and books about their disrespect. But conversely there is not ONE world leader who has ever said that Biden is a laughingstock. Not one. In fact they say the opposite. 

This whole narrative is a false one. As I wrote it’s a fantasy by conservatives with no bearing to the truth. And I’m not engaging in shtick here. 

Yeah, the MAGAturd mindset is a disturbing thing. I've seen so many videos of people being asked whether they'd still vote for him if he wound up behind bars for raping or killing people, and they still would vote for him. 

This focker is a monster.

Biden is good with mutilating children 

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

whether they'd still vote for him if he wound up behind bars for raping or killing people, and they still would vote for him. 

This focker is a monster.

Except he didn't and Biden is still touching, groping and sniffing little kids. 

What's your excuse for voting for a Pedo? 

Sadly, every vote for Biden, in his extremely diminished state... Is a vote for Harris.

Good luck selling that Liberals.

14 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The birder is secure and inflation is transitory. No wait it’s going down. No wait it’s good. 

32 minutes ago, Reality said:

Sadly, every vote for Biden, in his extremely diminished state... Is a vote for Harris.

Liberals don't even need to.go out and vote. The liberals already have 90 million "approved" ballots cast for creepy joe sitting in a warehouse out west all locked and loaded for the 2024 election. 

35 minutes ago, Reality said:

Team Red Tie is running with the most beatable candidate they have. Thanks fellas!

On 2/12/2024 at 11:29 AM, Maximum Overkill said:

Except he didn't and Biden is still touching, groping and sniffing little kids. 

What's your excuse for voting for a Pedo? 

Birds of a feather I'm guessing. pimpledoosh and generaldoosh are seriously creepy in their own right. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Birds of a feather I'm guessing. pimpledoosh and generaldoosh are seriously creepy in their own right. 

That one gets them every time.You voted for a racist Pedo, now what? 

Totally disarmed, no defending that shizz. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

That one gets them every time.You voted for a racist Pedo, now what? 

Totally disarmed, no defending that shizz. 

Their whole defense for years now is...."Trump is a meanie". 

Nothing else. They refuse to address that they voted for and still support a pedo. It must turn them on. They are sick. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Their whole defense for years now is...."Trump is a meanie". 

Nothing else. They refuse to address that they voted for and still support a pedo. It must turn them on. They are sick. 

It proves the hypocrisy of Pedocrats. Trump is a horrible mean person. Joe Biden is a DOCUMENTED RACIST AND KID TOUCHER. 

They voted for the racist kid toucher. That's all you need to know about their values. 

Comedian Jon Stewart mocked President Biden's campaign Monday night for its TikTok video intended to revitalize Biden`s appeal with young voters.  Biden's campaign took to TikTok, one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, with questions for the president. 

When asked whether he would pick "Jason Kelce or Travis Kelce," Biden said that he would choose "Mama Kelce" for her "great chocolate chip cookies."

Stewart said "Everyone on Biden`s campaign staff should be fired, hard to believe they actually made Biden look older than he already is."

15 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Comedian Jon Stewart mocked President Biden's campaign Monday night for its TikTok video intended to revitalize Biden`s appeal with young voters.  Biden's campaign took to TikTok, one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, with questions for the president. 

When asked whether he would pick "Jason Kelce or Travis Kelce," Biden said that he would choose "Mama Kelce" for her "great chocolate chip cookies."

Stewert said "Everyone on Biden`s campaign staff should be fired, hard to believe they actually made Biden look older than he already is."

Liberals think that drooling, children sniffing, senile old man is cute. 

I mean, this is really bad. They need to go ahead and release the transcripts. Biden doesn't know from one day to another what he's saying.

What the actual fock are we doing... :doh:

This has to stop.

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

Stewert said "Everyone on Biden`s campaign staff should be fired, hard to believe they actually made Biden look older than he already is."

Correct answer was to go off the board for Kelsea Ballerini.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

I mean, this is really bad. They need to go ahead and release the transcripts. Biden doesn't know from one day to another what he's saying.

This has to stop.

But, Trump!! :cry:

Transcripts will not capture the painfully long pauses as he searches for an answer.  If they ask him what day it is and he responds correctly that seems like he is oriented.  If they ask him and it takes him 43 seconds as he blinks incessantly, not so much especially if his lawyer is flashing two fingers to try to aid him.  I want to see the video tapes.

16 hours ago, Reality said:

This has to stop.

Biden sues his sons death to distract and garner sympathy a lot.

I think we should expect a strong defense against any release of that interview.   Its pretty clear that this interview really exposed the things we all are observing.

There is little chance they allow this thing to be seen by the public, unless the worst evidence of Biden's incapacities are redacted.

Democrats would rather have a dangerous buffoon holding power, than anyone else holding power......THAT is how vile they have become.

27 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Biden sues his sons death to distract and garner sympathy a lot.

He has no issue going out and lying right to our face. 

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think we should expect a strong defense against any release of that interview.   Its pretty clear that this interview really exposed the things we all are observing.

There is little chance they allow this thing to be seen by the public, unless the worst evidence of Biden's incapacities are redacted.

Democrats would rather have a dangerous buffoon holding power, than anyone else holding power......THAT is how vile they have become.

Unless they don't think Biden has much chance in beating Trump.  Then they would want to replace him and releasing this interview would be their best chance of doing so.  He isn't going willingly.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Unless they don't think Biden has much chance in beating Trump.  Then they would want to replace him and releasing this interview would be their best chance of doing so.  He isn't going willingly.

Agree.  I am sensing that the media has likely been told they can go after Biden.  Recently the media has been approaching Joe like actual media is supposed to.  its not dramatic, they seem to be building up to it.  To me, if media is being allowed to ding him, it suggests the Democrats are looking to replace him.