Sign in to follow this  
HellToupee

Joe Biden - Diminished Faculties—👀

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The gaslight gang , @squistion @The Real timschochet @Pimpadeaux @Ron_Artest @GutterBoy @thegeneral and all of the raven/Beach Boi accounts can spin this. It’s here boyos. It’s right in your face

You'll here absolutely nothing from those pathetic Liberal sheep, crickets. 

Just seeing him walk across the floor to the podiums, or the looks on his face, he clearly shows signs of dementia. He doesn't even need to talk to see this going on. 

Why did you vote for him OP?

The DNC won't give Potato the hook until after the primaries. Then, they can assign Big Mike as the candidate without any opposition.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Why did you vote for him OP?

Jesus was a liberal. He liked smoking weed, couldn't keep a job and his mother was a whooore. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

The DNC won't give Potato the hook until after the primaries. Then, they can assign Big Mike as the candidate without any opposition.

Exactly.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Yikes that special counsel’s report is pretty bad

This is why you’re not part of the gaslight gang. I may disagree with you politically but you have integrity 

I think the usage of "Diminished Faculties" as a means to protect Biden makes perfect sense.  Democrats will say and do anything to hold on to power, even if it directly refutes some other excuse to hold on to power.  And if you dare to call them out on it, they label you "MAGA" or some other nonsense, and then sick the IRS and DOJ on you behind the scenes, you become a target for them.....

Democrats exemplify what corrupt power look like.

• Like 3

Wait, you don't have to face prosecution if you're old and feeble?

- sorry officer I didn't realize I was naked sitting her on this park bench, so sorry officer I thought all the beer and ice cream was free.

That's how chit works?

And hold on.... that report was about documents and meetings in 2017.......... he's 1000x worse now.  🤣

• Like 1

In the interview he couldn't remember when he was vice president or when his son died.    :o

trump is the same hypocrite liar like all government.  Wasn’t he once a liberal? So really he’s a double minded person.  

• Sad 1

• The notebooks Mr. Biden used were kept in his Virginia and Delaware homes, and he used them as reference material for his 2017 memoir "Promise Me, Dad" and shared contents with his ghostwriter.
  • But the special counsel determined that "the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt" and listed various potential defenses that could demonstrate that the documents could plausibly have been brought to these locations by mistake.

He used them to write a book, by mistake.  WTF?

• "Mr. Biden shared information, including some classified information, from these notebooks with his ghostwriter," the report said, adding that the ghostwriter deleted audio recordings made for the memoir upon learning of the special counsel's appointment. 
  • "The recordings had significant evidentiary value," the report said. But the FBI was able to recover the deleted files from the ghostwriter's computer. The government considered charging the ghostwriter with obstruction but ultimately decided against it based on their findings. 

They purposely deleted files when they knew they were going to be investigated, but nah, not obstruction.  WTF?

47 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This is why you’re not part of the gaslight gang. I may disagree with you politically but you have integrity 

I think they should take him off the ticket. Theres basically an official finding now that he is not fit for office 

“human Intelligence sources” were compromised.

You want to not charge him because his brain is mush, fine, get him out of office and off the ticket.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think they should take him off the ticket. Theres basically an official finding now that he is not fit for office 

And for the next 11 months what?  

4 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Yes Biden has diminished facilities and shouldn't be president

Ohhhh wow! Kamala Harris, wooo hoooo.

That probably gets your little Red Rocket out. 

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Oh heavens 

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Oh heavens 

When reached for comment Joe biden said 'ardvark, Betty Grable, rocky road, Jack!'

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Yes Biden has diminished facilities and shouldn't be president.

It's funny/sad that none of you will admit the same thing about Trump.

A - But Trump!

B - Apparently the investigation into Trump's document case found the just the opposite. You can't have your cake and eat it too.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Horseman said:
  • The notebooks Mr. Biden used were kept in his Virginia and Delaware homes, and he used them as reference material for his 2017 memoir "Promise Me, Dad" and shared contents with his ghostwriter.
  • But the special counsel determined that "the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt" and listed various potential defenses that could demonstrate that the documents could plausibly have been brought to these locations by mistake.

Mistakes happen.  Sometimes guys slip and fall and their penmises end up inside of strangers.  Happened to a friend of mine.  Fortunately his wife came home and helped him up. Whoops!

Just now, Horseman said:

A - But Trump!

B - Apparently the investigation into Trump's document case found the just the opposite. You can't have your cake and eat it too.  :thumbsup:

There is no "But Trump", they're both in cognitive decline.  That is something the Maga like you can't admit.

The document investigation into Trump did not make a determination of Trump's cognitive ability.  You can't be serious here.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Yeah, this part. Not cool. 

And this was back in 2017 and the ghost writer JUST deleted the conversations, 7 years later? I mean...

• Thanks 2

Mr. Biden's memory also appeared to have significant limitations-both at the time he spoke to Zwonitzer in 2017, as evidenced by their recorded conversations, and today, as evidenced by his recorded interview with our office. Mr. Biden's recorded conversations with Zwonitzer from 2017 are often painfully slow, with Mr. Biden struggling to remember events and straining at times to read and relay his own notebook entries.