Sign in to follow this  
edjr

ROAD HOUSE! 2024

The movie we didn't need and no one asked for. 

This one takes place in a roadhouse on the moon!

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

This one takes place in a roadhouse on the moon!

in 1989, tell us something we didn't know

Came on at 3am est and just got done watching it and not to shabby, a Puerto Rican chic is the love interest 34 C I'm guessing cause they don't show them. The black chic is the bar owner. Lots of one liners by Jake as he fights and McGregor is pretty cool in it. I think you all will like it if you don't think of it as a reboot.

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Came on at 3am est and just got done watching it and not to shabby, a Puerto Rican chic is the love interest 34 C I'm guessing cause they don't show them. The black chic is the bar owner. Lots of one liners by Jake as he fights and McGregor is pretty cool in it. I think you all will like it if you don't think of it as a reboot.

Main character is white. Raccisss!

Enjoyed this very much.  As a huge fan of the original, this one obviously isn't close in terms of overall quality, but Jake did a good job capturing Dalton's life approach.

Plus he was fit AF.  Those of us who lift can appreciate the work he put in to get in such phenomenal shape. 

Plus it had some strong women in it and some relevant non-whites, so I'm sure the MAGAtards head's will explode.

Wonderful. 

On 2/12/2024 at 11:23 AM, edjr said:

The movie we didn't need and no one asked for. 

I feel like I just watched the whole movie in that there trailer- 

17 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Not really. 

Sad but not a deal breaker. 

I thought the ufc chick was makin the remake....ronda rousey

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Enjoyed this very much.  As a huge fan of the original, this one obviously isn't close in terms of overall quality, but Jake did a good job capturing Dalton's life approach.

Plus he was fit AF.  Those of us who lift can appreciate the work he put in to get in such phenomenal shape. 

Plus it had some strong women in it and some relevant non-whites, so I'm sure the MAGAtards head's will explode.

Wonderful. 

Like your head is now??

7 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Like your head is now??

Why would my head be exploding?  I'm not an insecure, beta, cuck cultist who loses his mind if he sees non whites on screen or strong women.

LMFAO

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why would my head be exploding?  I'm not an insecure, beta, cuck cultist who loses his mind if he sees non whites on screen or strong women.

LMFAO

Newslflash...lol...your head just did with this frantic...instant retort.

29 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Newslflash...lol...your head just did with this frantic...instant retort.

Please don’t compare me to you feminine, emotional cuck cultist.

I just really enjoy laughing at you girl like morons.

Hahaha

59 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Please don’t compare me to you feminine, emotional cuck cultist.

I just really enjoy laughing at you girl like morons.

Hahaha

So weak ...so forced...dude you are the ultimate try-hard

7 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Agreed and think he had more size to him in Southpaw but he was more ripped in this. I liked it as well, McGregor was funny in it.

5 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Agreed and think he had more size to him in Southpaw but he was more ripped in this. I liked it as well, McGregor was funny in it.

I just watched the first 10 or so and was intrigued...wife and I will watch tonight

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I just watched the first 10 or so and was intrigued...wife and I will watch tonight

Like I said in my earlier review, if you don't think of it as a remake it's enjoyable.

12 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Like I said in my earlier review, if you don't think of it as a remake it's enjoyable.

And you have to like dumb stupid movies with lots of action.

The wife will likely appreciate the scenery the most.

Jake looks unbelievable.  I wonder what kind of gear he ran to get into that shape in his early 40's?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And you have to like dumb stupid movies with lots of action.

The wife will likely appreciate the scenery the most.

Jake looks unbelievable.  I wonder what kind of gear he ran to get into that shape in his early 40's?

Agreed and Winstrol will cut you up pretty quick I heard, Only sh!t I ever took was Deca and Test. Loved the Deca! Test just gave me tons of back acne.

8 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Agreed and Winstrol will cut you up pretty quick I heard, Only sh!t I ever took was Deca and Test. Loved the Deca! Test just gave me tons of back acne.

Never ran gear.  I've heard great things about both Deca and Test, but the acne thing is a common side effect.

The results of dudes who workout on gear vs natty are amazing.  I've kicked around the idea of starting test but my doc won't prescribe it since my levels are normal for my age and he DGAF about the other effects I'm looking for.

31 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Never ran gear.  I've heard great things about both Deca and Test, but the acne thing is a common side effect.

The results of dudes who workout on gear vs natty are amazing.  I've kicked around the idea of starting test but my doc won't prescribe it since my levels are normal for my age and he DGAF about the other effects I'm looking for.

:lol:

Beachgal who posts on ghey weightlifting forums is also on the juice to try and score more ghey hookups.   :lol:  :lol:

You can't find enough twinks at your current truck stop glory hole?

22 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

:lol:

Beachgal who posts on ghey weightlifting forums is also on the juice to try and score more ghey hookups.   :lol:  :lol:

You can't find enough twinks at your current truck stop glory hole?

LOL

Beta twinks like you would think fitness forums are gay since you're a lazy, fat POS.

And note boyo, I said I'd never run gear.

Now go take your pathetic dad bod that disgusts all women and get lost little boy.

I liked it - lots of senseless violence. I assume the scenes with Connor, they just filmed his daily life and put it in the film. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I liked it - lots of senseless violence. I assume the scenes with Connor, they just filmed his daily life and put it in the film. 

Connor's got real potential for movies.  He seemed totally at ease and was pretty menacing.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

BeachGal:  The Twink Hookup King.  :lol:

These posts really show us where your IRL mind is boyo.

I hope I'm not included in any of your sick fantasies. 

58 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Enjoyably funny...not too serious.. good action sequences.  Funny lines...mcgregor looked twice as heavy than when in the ring.  4/5 stars for mindless action.  Need a 2nd  one...more small stories could be told.  The young boxer...dad in prison..the kid and bookstore...bartender...all had some interesting stories.  

• Like 2

On 3/22/2024 at 7:37 AM, Cloaca du jour said:

Gyllenhall is freakin talented ....seriously tho

If you haven't seen it, watch Nightcrawler---he's is so believably creepy in that movie---not a lot of people could pull that off without it be just comical. 

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

If you haven't seen it, watch Nightcrawler---he's is so believably creepy in that movie---not a lot of people could pull that off without it be just comical. 

100% this

On 3/22/2024 at 7:37 AM, Cloaca du jour said:

Gyllenhall is freakin talented ....seriously tho

Brokeback :wub:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I only did Deca and then test for a few months about 10 years ago, Been natural before that and now. Deca gave me huge strength gains after about 3 weeks on it and blow up my Tri's and shoulders. Test didn't do much of anything positive and just the back acne, I won't do any at my age now and happy with my natural gains, I'm stacking creatine , citurline , argine and beta alinine the last month and really feel stronger and bigger somewhat like I felt on Deca. Anyhow I know I didn't spell them right but sure you know what they are.

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Watch Donnie Darko too. Also includes the Swayze, sort of a Roadhouse crossover.

• Like 1