Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Jalen Carter hands out death threats and includes family

I love the articles with unnamed GMs and scouts.  Id have to go back through but I remember a couple saying huge red flags.  Like wouldnt touch him anywhere in the 1st.  Each one said he has crazy talent but is hot and cold in play and a jackazz to boot.  He did fall.  In a vacuum he was the best player in the draft.  Philly went for it.  

Philly has done well with reassembling and being agressive in building snd rebuilding teams each year.  With no real care about the cap.  Seems like they may br lacking a locker room.  This is a highly talented team.  To me it looks like they will fizzle around and flame out.   Rebuilding in a few years.  

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Im all in on piling on the bears

The Bears are set up so nicely in the draft this year. They’ll fock it up 😂

Ill turn this into a philly talk.  

Kelce retiring has to help cap some.   But whay does it do to the line?  Theyve boasted the top line for years now.  What happens when Kelce retires and other guys get old?  Whats Smiths deal?   Will he play on a 5th year?   Even then its quite a bump.  

Their secondary still sucks.  I dont know their LBers.  Arent they light in the pants young guys?

The eagles are paying Lane Johnson a lot of money. A 34 year old right tackle that should be called for a false start on every pass play. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

The Bears are set up so nicely in the draft this year. They’ll fock it up 😂

When teams are so excited about their position in the draft year in and year out....you know you have a problem.  

That said if they were going to turn it around....it is right there in front of them.  Division isn't any easier tho.  

They have to hit the QB here.  At least to a decent degree.   I myself find it very hard to fathom going with Fields.   I know a lot of people are still out there with a differing opinion.   

Eberflus did get that D turning around and I don’t think they are that talented.   Always thought Edmunds was highly overrated.    Hes still very young tho.  So perhaps he blossums.   

But thr problem with having a defensive coach on teams like this is the QB.  Yes bring in some hot OC who wants to work with Williams.   Cool.  Until you do well and that guy gets a job.  Now you have your star QB going through OCs like hot cakes.  A guy like Reid Shanny Lafleur Taylor McVay stabilizes your investment at QB.  

Last year the Giants had 5 starters that they drafted in the top 7 picks, plus two other first round picks, none of them drafted prior to 2018. Plus they cut two first round draft picks drafted after 2018. That’s some shitty drafting and extending. 9 first round picks in 6 years, 5 in the top 7. Beat that. 

28 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I love the articles with unnamed GMs and scouts.  Id have to go back through but I remember a couple saying huge red flags.  Like wouldnt touch him anywhere in the 1st.  Each one said he has crazy talent but is hot and cold in play and a jackazz to boot.  He did fall.  In a vacuum he was the best player in the draft.  Philly went for it.  

Philly has done well with reassembling and being agressive in building snd rebuilding teams each year.  With no real care about the cap.  Seems like they may br lacking a locker room.  This is a highly talented team.  To me it looks like they will fizzle around and flame out.   Rebuilding in a few years.  

Jalen Carter could get arrested tomorrow and never play another down of football and Howie would still have a job. That’s why the Eagles drafted him. A lot of GMs picking that high are on the hot seat. They’d rather make the safe pick than take a big swing and possibly look bad.

Carter fizzled at the end of last season but he showed flashes of brilliance. He and Jordan Davis will be expected to develop into more consistent pros in year 2-3. They have the talent to be among the best interior DL pair in the league.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

He was also the 2nd highest rated rookie overall according to PFF. Darnell Wright didn’t crack their Top 15 btw. Heckuva job duh Bears.

He's a friggin stud and was a steal at 9. He's the next great DL. 

Go Birds! 

52 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

This observation doesnt surprise me.  He totally seems like a guy who will just flame out.  Tons of those guys who have a year or 2 but have nothing upstairs and just fizzle.   

But time will tell.   Some guys mature some don't.   

Definitely get Albert Haynesworth vibes

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Definitely get Albert Haynesworth vibes

I can see that. I would say that Jalen Carter is even more dynamic. He was double teamed all season as a rookie. He's unguardable one on one. If he develops like he should, then he's the next Aaron Donald without question, he's scary good. 

That's a big if though. He needs to mature for sure. 

17 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

He's a friggin stud and was a steal at 9. He's the next great DL. 

Go Birds! 

Blind.

He might not last long.  

34 minutes ago, MDC said:

Jalen Carter could get arrested tomorrow and never play another down of football and Howie would still have a job. That’s why the Eagles drafted him. A lot of GMs picking that high are on the hot seat. They’d rather make the safe pick than take a big swing and possibly look bad.

Carter fizzled at the end of last season but he showed flashes of brilliance. He and Jordan Davis will be expected to develop into more consistent pros in year 2-3. They have the talent to be among the best interior DL pair in the league.

The END of last season? Sure. The END last 11 games. 😆

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

He was seriously double and sometimes triple teamed on every single play. In his case the stats mean nothing, watch the tape, he's a beast. 

His talent isn't in question, his head is what they're worried about. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

He was seriously double and sometimes triple teamed on every single play. In his case the stats mean nothing, watch the tape, he's a beast. 

His talent isn't in question, his head is what they're worried about. 

Tjat defense was fine without him. They finished the season 29th on defense. 

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Tjat defense was fine without him. They finished the season 29th on defense. 

That scheme was terrible. Trust me, they all sucked in that scheme. That's why 2 defensive coordinators were fired. 

13 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

He didn’t suck for 11 games, he did start stronger than he closed. Many duh Bears fans are green with envy. Chicago was too scared to draft him.

So the dude took trash talk too far about his dead teammate and when carter came back with something nasty he tells everyone about it like a baby? 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

So the dude took trash talk too far about his dead teammate and when carter came back with something nasty he tells everyone about it like a baby? 

How would you react if some dude threatened to kill you and then posted multiple times online pics of your kids and saying they won't be seeing you ever again? 

Just curious.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

He didn’t suck for 11 games, he did start stronger than he closed. Many duh Bears fans are green with envy. Chicago was too scared to draft him.

Scared? I call it smart. The dude is a fat louse that sucked for more than half the year after opponents figured him out. Last 11 games...

9 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

How would you react if some dude threatened to kill you and then posted multiple times online pics of your kids and saying they won't be seeing you ever again? 

Just curious.

I wouldn't snitch like a Liberal Biatch.

I'd handle that shizz. 💥

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I'd handle that shizz. 💥

Who’s snitching? Carter posted the threats on the internet.  

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I'd handle that shizz. 💥

Sure. 

Dude basically came out and said "I'm too old to deal with this juvenile shlt". 

It's all ghetto focking gangland type shlt. The dude has kids and doesn't think it's right.

What the fock is wrong with fans sticking up for their guys acting like ghetto garbage because they want their team to win? 

20 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Scared? I call it smart. The dude is a fat louse that sucked for more than half the year after opponents figured him out. Last 11 games...

Better bet was to trade back and draft the bust tackle to block for your bust QB.

Duh Bears!

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Better bet was to trade back and draft the bust tackle to block for your bust QB.

Duh Bears!

You think Wright is a bust tackle huh?

You are even more stupid than I thought. 

😆

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You think Wright is a bust tackle huh?

You are even more stupid than I thought. 

😆

If JC is a wasted 1st rounder then yes,  moron.

Bo Nix 😂 

Just now, MDC said:

If JC is a wasted 1st rounder then yes,  moron.

Bo Nix 😂 

Show me one assessment of Wright from any NFL source or nfl analyst that agrees with your stupid take on Wright being a bust. 

9 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Show me one assessment of Wright from any NFL source or nfl analyst that agrees with your stupid take on Wright being a bust. 

When you show me any NFL source or analyst who thinks Jalen Carter was a wasted 1st round pick, Peefoam.

Just now, MDC said:

When you show me any NFL source or analyst who thinks Jalen Carter was a wasted 1st round pick, Peefoam.

I already posted it.

He has been outed.

So you have nothing. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

I already posted it.

He has been outed.

So you have nothing. 

No, you didn’t.

I’ll be back tomorrow. Unlike you I have things to do and don’t stay up all night posting round the clock.

Just now, MDC said:

No, you didn’t.

I’ll be back tomorrow. Unlike you I have things to do and don’t stay up all night posting round the clock.

😆 You are an empty piece of shlt. 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

😆 You are an empty piece of shlt. 

Coming from the most universally despised Geek ever. 

EVER. :( 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Coming from the most universally despised Geek ever. 

EVER. :( 

Oh no...😨

😆

Now explaine how Wright is a bust. 

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Would you say thr DL as a whole was at least sort of underwhelming considering?  I get they have some young players.  But you along with others made it seem like unblockable.   

Is this what passes for news around the sewing circle these days?

17 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Would you say thr DL as a whole was at least sort of underwhelming considering?  I get they have some young players.  But you along with others made it seem like unblockable.   

That defense was brutal. There were almost no blitz packages and the schemes were head scratching. Howie Roseman fired 2 defensive coordinators over it, that's how terrible the system was. Even then, the D line wasn't terrible, the secondary was a turnstile. They were about as bad as anyone in the league. 

Jalen Carter was an animal. He was seriously taking on 2 blockers every play. Imagine a rookie getting that attention every play? 

3 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Is this what passes for news around the sewing circle these days?

Imagine talking football on a fantasy football forum, crazy right? 

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Imagine talking football on a fantasy football forum, crazy right? 

It's crazy right?