Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ role in Ukraine business

Just now, MDC said:

Good to hear you’re a man of your word and will admit that you were wrong if the investigation fails to find definitive proof of Joe Biden taking bribes! 

Clarification, and I think this is more important and more stringent than what you posted......  if the investigation fails to prove that Biden executed policy as President based on the money funneled to his family through the fake LLC's....

I am less concerned about the bribes he appears to have taken, whatever....he is certainly not the only one out there doing this....I am only concerned about any linkage of the money he took to policy.   Just confirming what we can already see is meh.....who cares.....yeah he and 76% of congress seems to get extraordinarily wealthy on a salary that should not deliver that outcome.......

Without a link to policy, its really just tax evasion, and that is like breathing for those in power....

27 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Clarification, and I think this is more important and more stringent than what you posted......  if the investigation fails to prove that Biden executed policy as President based on the money funneled to his family through the fake LLC's....

I am less concerned about the bribes he appears to have taken, whatever....he is certainly not the only one out there doing this....I am only concerned about any linkage of the money he took to policy.   Just confirming what we can already see is meh.....who cares.....yeah he and 76% of congress seems to get extraordinarily wealthy on a salary that should not deliver that outcome.......

Without a link to policy, its really just tax evasion, and that is like breathing for those in power....

Definitive proof Biden took bribes or you admit you were wrong. Sounds good. 👍🏻 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Definitive proof Biden took bribes or you admit you were wrong. Sounds good. 👍🏻 

What do you mean that he took bribes? That money was funneled to his family or to him through the LLC's? Because again.....who cares..... the IRS should care, and maybe they will.....they certainly have for others....but lets assume they prove what you say......again......so what?:dunno:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

What do you mean that he took bribes? That money was funneled to his family or to him through the LLC's? Because again.....who cares..... the IRS should care, and maybe they will.....they certainly have for others....but lets assume they prove what you say......again......so what?:dunno:

I’m just going with exactly what you said before Ray. It appears you’re trying to change the terms now.

Color me shocked! 😳 🤭 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m just going with exactly what you said before Ray. It appears you’re trying to change the terms now.

Color me shocked! 😳 🤭 

Aww...mdcack wanted a lover but only ended up ronery. 

The proof that Biden is not guilty is that one of his accusers was arrested. Got it. 

49 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It's a liberal go-to to deny the truth. 

21 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Aww...mdcack wanted a lover but only ended up ronery. 

There she is, Mrs. Insufferable. 😩 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

There she is, Mrs. Insufferable. 😩 

Still so ronery huh? Poor lover...😆

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Color me shocked! 😳 🤭 

Shocked....that I think your allowance is to liberal? That I demand more than you do for this? If you want to allow just the bribery, that is on you.....I would absolutely need more than just that.....

40 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It's a liberal go-to to deny the truth. 

Yes, but to then pretend when the liberal does something they are still "good"  and that deed is only wrong when someone not within the sphere of their political ideology does it......its that hypocrisy that bothers me more

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Yes, but to then pretend when the liberal does something they are still "good"  and that deed is only wrong when someone not within the sphere of their political ideology does it......its that hypocrisy that bothers me more

It's just another day in the liberal world. 

I think we can all agree that Biden is the cleanest person ever to be president.

Not a shred of actual evidence of wrongdoing despite the party of Trump trying to find it for 3 years.

Every "witness" they bring forward either recants their story is gets locked up.

• Thanks 1

I guess this informant is just as dumb as the bored righties: got his info from Russian disinformation agents on Twitter :doh:

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I guess this informant is just as dumb as the bored righties: got his info from Russian disinformation agents on Twitter :doh:

Pee tape guy poking his head up?? Lol. 

Another episode of the incompetent FBI. Or it’s a hit job. 

15 hours ago, squistion said:

I sense a theme here. How many times do MAGAMOOKS need to be shown they're being duped by Russian disinformation before they realize and admit their guy Trump is a giant POS?

That's rhetorical. We all know the answer: they will NEVER admit it. They are too invested in the lies.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RLLD said:

You cannot think of me using they way you think, I am not like you, I hold to my position, your position will be dictated by your political ideology....we are not the same....

Dude, you are very much beholden to your political ideology. Granted, you're more open minded than many, but let's not pretend you aren't guilty of making broad, generalized statements impugning everything Democrats and liberals think and do.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, MDC said:

Good to hear you’re a man of your word and will admit that you were wrong if the investigation fails to find definitive proof of Joe Biden taking bribes! 

Too bad you are not. You are a rat. Confirmed.

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I sense a theme here. How many times do MAGAMOOKS need to be shown they're being duped by Russian disinformation before they realize and admit their guy Trump is a giant POS?

That's rhetorical. We all know the answer: they will NEVER admit it. They are too invested in the lies.

Like Hunters laptop? Yeah, they got us good on that one. Moron. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like Hunters laptop? Yeah, they got us good on that one. Moron. 

HT dropping a whataboutism! The first of dozens he'll post today, no doubt. 

• Like 2

Here is the original FD-1023 document that is the basis for the Biden Impeachment Inquiry (CHS Reporting Document)

CHS = Confidential Human Source = Alexander Smirnov

This document was released by Chuck Grassly in July 2023.

PBS.org Article: Sen. Grassley releases full FBI memo with unverified claims about Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine

"The American people can now read this document for themselves," Grassley said.

…But Comer said: "The American people must be able to read this record for themselves. I thank Senator Grassley for providing much needed transparency."

Fast Forward

Indictment: United States vs Alexander Smirnov 

Grand Jury Charges: False Statements, Creating a False and Fictitious Record

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Dude, you are very much beholden to your political ideology. Granted, you're more open minded than many, but let's not pretend you aren't guilty of making broad, generalized statements impugning everything Democrats and liberals think and do.

Except that your assertion is not true, and has been disproven time and again.   

Occasionally the circumstances arise where holding firm to a moral stance aligns me with people like you.....because your political tilt marries up with an actual moral stance, when it happens the folks here pretend I am some sort of compatriot or something.....

No....it just so happens that holding an actual moral position infrequently and temporarily will allow those on the left and I to agree.....but only because it serves their political positions....

There are plenty of instances where I call out those who happen to fall short and who are NOT leftists....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

HT dropping a whataboutism! The first of dozens he'll post today, no doubt. 

🏳

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pee tape guy poking his head up?? Lol. 

Most of the Steele dossier was fairly accurate. Sh1t even the pee tape hasn’t been disproven, though of course it is unfair to expect that Trump or his allies could prove a negative.

Anyway it’s an interesting historical question. Supposedly the Steele dossier was discredited and the mueller report exonerated Trump, except neither is actually true. But I suppose perception is really all that matters in the end.

Here’s a relatively short and interesting piece on the Steele dossier: https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/3698839-the-steele-dossier-has-always-been-misunderstood/amp/

More in depth analysis: https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/steele-dossier-retrospective

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

It's almost like...Russia wants Biden to look bad and Trump to look good by comparison...but WHY!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Most of the Steele dossier was fairly accurate. Sh1t even the pee tape hasn’t been disproven, though of course it is unfair to expect that Trump or his allies could prove a negative.

Anyway it’s an interesting historical question. Supposedly the Steele dossier was discredited and the mueller report exonerated Trump, except neither is actually true. But I suppose perception is really all that matters in the end.

Here’s a relatively short and interesting piece on the Steele dossier: https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/3698839-the-steele-dossier-has-always-been-misunderstood/amp/

More in depth analysis: https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/steele-dossier-retrospective

Oh, so they had Trump and could have impeached him and found him guilty but they cut him a break. Whew. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, so they had Trump and could have impeached him and found him guilty but they cut him a break. Whew. 

Yes the GOP did several times. Definitely accurate 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes the GOP did several times. Definitely accurate 

Democrats controlled the house. But Pelosi decided to not impeach for collusion with Russia! Of all places, but did go for it based on some hearsay. Special council no good, some staffer that overheard half a phone call ok. Come on Worms, you’re better than this. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Democrats controlled the house. But Pelosi decided to not impeach for collusion with Russia! Of all places, but did go for it based on some hearsay. Special council no good, some staffer that overheard half a phone call ok. Come on Worms, you’re better than this. 

They didn’t impeach on using Russian assistance to win the election, that’s true. But once that groundwork was established, they did impeach when Trump got up to dirty tricks again with attempting to blackmail Ukraine for assistance in his race against Biden and also for, you know, trying to overthrow the government after he lost the election.

GOP let him off. Didn’t even really claim that he was innocent, just that they weren’t going to convict him anyway 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

They didn’t impeach on using Russian assistance to win the election, that’s true. But once that groundwork was established, they did impeach when Trump got up to dirty tricks again with attempting to blackmail Ukraine for assistance in his race against Biden and also for, you know, trying to overthrow the government after he lost the election.

GOP let him off. Didn’t even really claim that he was innocent, just that they weren’t going to convict him anyway 

😆

So the Russians are trying to get Trump elected?  Say it ain't so.

The former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ dealings in Ukraine told investigators after his arrest that Russian intelligence officials were involved in passing information to him about Hunter Biden, prosecutors said Tuesday in a new court filing, noting that the information was false.

Prosecutors also said Alexander Smirnov has been “actively peddling new lies that could impact US elections” after meeting with Russian spies late last year and that the fallout from his previous false bribery accusations about the Bidens “continue to be felt to this day.”

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

When do they arrest Christopher Steele?

Why would they arrest Christopher Steele?  Was he an FBI informant spreading false information on behalf of Russia?

LOL at you.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why would they arrest Christopher Steele?  Was he an FBI informant spreading false information on behalf of Russia?

LOL at you.

Christopher Steele was a legit Russian asset spreading lies about Trump in a fake “dossier” to highest echelons of DOJ and news media WHILE working as an FBI informant and the Dem Party.

Sorry, this ain’t working now boyo.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

We just learned about this guy last spring and only because the feds were hiding the 1023. We’ve known about the Biden family influence peddling scheme for years. Sorry for your loss Boyo

Made his statements 4 years ago. Just catching up to him now? Ok. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Made his statements 4 years ago. Just catching up to him now? Ok. 

These people are repulsive liars.