Sign in to follow this  
jonnyutah

Dont let dems fool you. Violent crime is up 75%

Ron/ Gutterboy and Tim Hack reunited once again. If you’re interested in their earlier collaborations, go check out the Disney and Bud Light threads. Lol. P.S.  More renters leads to higher rents. Case Fockin closed. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ron/ Gutterboy and Tim Hack reunited once again. If you’re interested in their earlier collaborations, go check out the Disney and Bud Light threads. Lol. P.S.  More renters leads to higher rents. Case Fockin closed. 

Your typical maga.  Will only believe what they want to believe despite truth, facts and data that refute their beliefs.  These people will destroy America.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Your typical maga.  Will only believe what they want to believe despite truth, facts and data that refute their beliefs.  These people will destroy America.

Hey Pedocrat, demand steers the market, inflation destroys it. KEEP VOTING PEDOCRAT. 🌈 

Geek club thinks illegal immigrants are why median rent in Manhattan is like $5k, lolololol

• Like 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

Geek club thinks illegal immigrants are why median rent in Manhattan is like $5k, lolololol

Who said that? Strawman strikes again. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who said that? Strawman strikes again. 

More renters means higher rents.  Remember that dopey? 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

More renters means higher rents.  Remember that dopey? 🤣🤣🤣

It does.  Who thinks they are going to pay rent in Manhattan ? The NY metropolitan area is huge. They keep locking up Criminal migrants in the Bronx. They aren’t living in tents. And what about the rest of the country? Where are the millions that have come here living? Answer me that smart guy. 

The Jan 6 defendants want the evidence of their crimes released. The prosecution doesn’t.  Weird, right? 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It does.  Who thinks they are going to pay rent in Manhattan ? The NY metropolitan area is huge. They keep locking up Criminal migrants in the Bronx. They aren’t living in tents. And what about the rest of the country? Where are the millions that have come here living? Answer me that smart guy. 

I already told you.  They weren't sent to the cities that saw the highest rent increases.  You're an idiot liar.

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I already told you.  They weren't sent to the cities that saw the highest rent increases.  You're an idiot liar.

Where are the millions living? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where are the millions living? 

Look it up yourself chode.

5 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Looks like the kid in the blue got the dredlock person in the face with something as payback. Is this the best you can do to show problems between blacks and whites;  a skinny kid hitting another kid with his hands? Caring parents will have dredlock kid severely punished. Angry parents will get that kid’s ass kicked. It’s painful to hear him scream and cry but it’s slavery and segregation that caused it not integration. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Look it up yourself chode.

It’s not in Manhattan.  So I don’t know why rent there would be brought up. 

2 hours ago, peenie said:

Looks like the kid in the blue got the dredlock person in the face with something as payback. Is this the best you can do to show problems between blacks and whites;  a skinny kid hitting another kid with his hands? Caring parents will have dredlock kid severely punished. Angry parents will get that kid’s ass kicked. It’s painful to hear him scream and cry but it’s slavery and segregation that caused it not integration. 

Wow. What a degenerate you have become. 

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not in Manhattan.  So I don’t know why rent there would be brought up. 

Because Manhattan rent is high, which you blame on illegals 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Because Manhattan rent is high, which you blame on illegals 🤣🤣🤣

No I don’t.  I don’t blame rent being high in Beverly Hills on them either. I never brought up Manhattan or any specific locale.  You did. Because you’re an idiot. Now, tell me where the millions of new comers are living.  In the woods? 

No I don’t.  I don’t blame rent being high in Beverly Hills on them either. I never brought up Manhattan or any specific locale.  You did. Because you’re an idiot. Now, tell me where the millions of new comers are living.  In the woods? 

I never brought up Manhattan you focking retard.  Go to bed Jack ass.

28 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I never brought up Manhattan you focking retard.  Go to bed Jack ass.

Yes that was me.   If idiots were talking about rents only increasing at the lowest price brackets, then you could maybe blame it on illegals.  But because rents have been increasing at all price brackets and pretty much all areas (with Manhattan being just one example), clearly it’s not illegals driving the increases.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Go take a look at cities who received the most illegals over the past 2 years and their respective rent increases.  You won't, so I'll just tell you, they don't correlate.  In fact rents increased during the Trump years, and then immediately following pandemic, and have eased recently.

Stop with your lies.

Stop believeing your eyes everybody! 

Everybody knows illegals dont need housing. They just sleep in the fields. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. What a degenerate you have become. 

How so? You have never seen a person bullied before? This is new to you? I saw a kid get attacked, I also saw the attacker get attacked back. I saw a teacher intervene. I assume a principal and parents will be involved. You either don’t have children or never went to high school if this bothers you. No one was raped or shot. You watch football. Worse hits happen on football fields everyday. Man up. This is a society full of weak men if this hurts your soul. I’ve seen white girls protect themselves better. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, peenie said:

How so? You have never seen a person bullied before? This is new to you? I saw a kid get attacked, I also saw the attacker get attacked back. I saw a teacher intervene. I assume a principal and parents will be involved. You either don’t have children or never went to high school if this bothers you. No one was raped or shot. You watch football. Worse hits happen on football fields everyday. Man up. This is a society full of weak men if this hurts your soul. I’ve seen white girls protect themselves better. 

Oh snap the chick is telling Tardcore to act like a man.

That's gonna leave a mark boyo.

And she's 100% right.  You're a little bish.

Love this for you. 

10 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Love this for you. 

Lily white cucks can't deal with black on white violence.  But they can't talk about slavery and the white on black violence because that's CRT.

Such a garbage person.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

You’re a real POS. I guess I thought you were a better person. Now I know why people get after you. Your use of slavery to justify violence is despicable. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Love this for you. 

More 'boyo' talk. Did I click on the "How to Talk in Provincetown" forum by mistake? 🤣

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, peenie said:

Maybe we just have to wait for the arrangement of attacker/victim to be such that you can use it as some sort of proof for how racism is still a problem......might take a while of course....but eventually it will happen.

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re a real POS. I guess I thought you were a better person. Now I know why people get after you. Your use of slavery to justify violence is despicable. 

You didn't mind when the poster used that video to justify segregation. 

15 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

can't deal with black on white violence

Are people supposed to? 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Are people supposed to? 

Of course. The oppressed have a right to attack the oppressors. 

28 minutes ago, peenie said:

You didn't mind when the poster used that video to justify segregation. 

There is no bigger outcry for segregation than from left wing blacks. That doesn’t seem to bother you.  

The FBI crime stats are straight up lies. Would not be the first time. 

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The FBI crime stats are straight up lies. Would not be the first time. 

Bad data from the FBI mislead about crime

🤭   Its only funny because......as much as they lie.....we usually have the truth eventually....

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Bad data from the FBI mislead about crime

🤭   Its only funny because......as much as they lie.....we usually have the truth eventually....

How can you properly address an issue with bad data? Unreal that as soon as the democrats took over they changed the way stats are tabulated. Why? 

How can you properly address an issue with bad data? Unreal that as soon as the democrats took over they changed the way stats are tabulated. Why? 

We already knew it was bullsh!t.....sane people knew from the jump....but when your intent is to ignore reality you trot out false stats....and pretend the world is just crazy for talking about actual real life happenings...   they do the same thing with the economic stuff.....