Sign in to follow this  
jonnyutah

Dont let dems fool you. Violent crime is up 75%

9 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

Thats because you are a lazy pos. 

They don't know how to use google or watch anything other than brady bunch reruns.

And just now, on CBS they are announcing that NYC is deploying the national guard into the subways because of the rising crime. They are putting cameras on trains in the conducters car and etc, etc  etc.

So these idiots want a link to CBS news channel or they refuse to believe it. 

Liberals are so stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Violent crime down.

Inflation down.

Gas prices down.

Dow hitting records.

Unemployment near record lows.

GDP is up.

Manufacturing investment up.

Wages growing.

Consumer confidence up.

You could link to this stuff all day, and MAGAturds would deny it without actually looking at anything.

This country in every way, other than the border, crushes life under Trump.

We have ZERO military men and women in active war zones.

ZERO.  Imaging that.  The fewest solidies by far will die under Biden than anybody in a long time.

Cultist are allergic to facts thought.  They rely on their feminine feelz only.

SAD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

National Guard. NYC. The White House has to be so pissed about this. Lol. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Overall crime in NYC way down.   The subway is one area where it's not, the mayor is using 750 national guard to beat crime back down.

Seems smart to me boyo.

This country is simply crushing anything achieved under the orange moron.

Facts not feelz boyo. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Overall crime in NYC way down.   The subway is one area where it's not, the mayor is using 750 national guard to beat crime back down.

Seems smart to me boyo.

Facts not feelz boyo. 

That's why they just had a press conference announcing they need the national guard to help with the crime. 

Aren't you smart. 😆

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Right? See how easy it is to call out the NG when the situation warrants it? Now care to explain why Trump couldn't be bothered to do that on J6?

I rode the NY subway many times last year and never felt threatened. Stayed overnight in Hell’s Kitchen too.

I keep my head on a swivel. :bandana: 

30 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Right? See how easy it is to call out the NG when the situation warrants it? Now care to explain why Trump couldn't be bothered to do that on J6?

Well, he wanted to call them out for the liberal riots of 2020 but the liberal city mayors said "NO!"

It's always the liberals who have the love of violence. 

And Trump said they should have the national guard at the capital but Pelosi said. "NO!" Do you remember seeing all those cops standing down outside the capital? They knew a selfie fest when they saw one. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

That's why they just had a press conference announcing they need the national guard to help with the crime. 

Aren't you smart. 😆

The subway crime boyo.

Learn to read.

And boyo NYC has over 3M subway riders per day.  Why wouldn't you celebrate the fact that the mayor is adding resources if that's the one area of crime not coming down?

Seems smart to me friend. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The subway crime boyo.

Learn to read.

And boyo NYC has over 3M subway riders per day.  Why wouldn't you celebrate the fact that the mayor is adding resources if that's the one area of crime not coming down?

Seems smart to me friend. 

Oh, I forgot, the subway isn't part of NYC......

They don't keep NYC crime stats down there. 😆

28 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Oh, I forgot, the subway isn't part of NYC......

They don't keep NYC crime stats down there. 😆

Very little. People aren’t hanging around the subway to make a useless report. 

National Guard! NYC. Lol. So we’re past it’s not happening and have jumped a few spots to it’s a good thing. Lol. 

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

This country in every way, other than the border, crushes life under Trump.

We have ZERO military men and women in active war zones.

ZERO.  Imaging that.  The fewest solidies by far will die under Biden than anybody in a long time.

Cultist are allergic to facts thought.  They rely on their feminine feelz only.

SAD

Perhaps we should label MAGAturds as Prosperity Deniers, among other things they deny without actually looking at facts.

🤣

Wait….these retards really think violent crime is DOWN?!?! :doh: I mean I fully believe they think that despite the facts, evidence, and data proving otherwise. That’s the thing I love about data: you can’t argue with the numbers 🤣

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

WHATABOUTISM! 

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

Wait….these retards really think violent crime is DOWN?!?! :doh: I mean I fully believe they think that despite the facts, evidence, and data proving otherwise. That’s the thing I love about data: you can’t argue with the numbers 🤣

Numbers have been shared that show it's down.  Can you show your numbers that show it's up?  Then we can discuss like smart adults.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Seems smart to me boyo.

Facts not feelz boyo. 

“Facts not feelz” is that why they had a press conference to call in the national guard? Bahahaha Jesus Christ you are such a retard 🤣🤣🤣 

HOW any of u left cultists can honestly sit there & blatantly lie like this is ASTOUNDING. Not only that, you fully believe it too 🤣 talk about DELUSIONAL. 

Use ACTUAL facts & stop using your retarded feelings that you make so obvious “boyo” 🤣

6 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Numbers have been shared that show it's down.  Can you show your numbers that show it's up?  Then we can discuss like smart adults.

Sure it has little girl 🤣 calling in national guard, record breaking attacks on cops, multiple women being targeted, etc. are all just fake news 🤣🤣🤣

I’ll tell you how this is going to go down, but with a difference than from she it’s been done before.  First of all, the MTA is losing money hand over fist because perps and even regular people are riding and not paying. So some army guy is going to stand next to the turnstiles and make sure they pay or they don’t enter. Second, they are going to either remove or arrest the homeless, criminals and mentally ill and push them out to the street. This has been done before, but the difference then was the perps got arrested and put in jail or prison. NYC doesn’t do much of that anymore, so now you’ll just have them roaming the streets. This is all unsustainable, you can’t keep the NG there forever, and in due time the perps will all be back.  It’s a band aid. 

Also, there may be some intel received about a terrorist attack in the offing. Nice job Joe. 

32 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Remember when digby thought 5 US cities made up half of the murders in the world or something?  lol 

• Like 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

Remember when digby thought 5 US cities made up half of the murders in the world or something?  lol 

Remember when you said the Covid vaccine works ? 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lie 🤣 you just can’t stop LYING can you? 🤣🤣🤣 

Is this what you do all day? Literally LIE & try to act like we can’t see that you are? This is what I mean when I said grow up. Typical retarded left cultist 🤣🤣🤣 he got upset that everyone is making fun of him 

8 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Lie 🤣 you just can’t stop LYING can you? 🤣🤣🤣 

Is this what you do all day? Literally LIE & try to act like we can’t see that you are? This is what I mean when I said grow up. Typical retarded left cultist 🤣🤣🤣 he got upset that everyone is making fun of him 

My apologies, what you actually said might be even more dumb than that

On 6/3/2022 at 12:28 PM, Djgb13 said:

The US is 3rd in murders throughout the world. 
If you remove: 

Chicago

Detroit

Washing DC

St Louis 

New Orleans 

The US is 189th out of 193 countries in the world. Btw, all 5 of these cities have the strict gun laws and are tan by democrats 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

My apologies, what you actually said might be even more dumb than that

Where does it say those cities make up for half the murders? Oh right, it doesn’t. Cause you’re LYING again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CAUGHT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Where does it say those cities make up for half the murders? Oh right, it doesn’t. Cause you’re LYING again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

CAUGHT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“Or something.”  Sorry I don’t remember your stupidity word for word, there’s so much to keep track of.

Will you admit what you did say was incredibly stupid?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

wow that is galactically stupid.

Just like you 🤣 of course you gotta log back in to your other alias so you can respond 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, TimHauck said:

“Or something.”  Sorry I don’t remember your stupidity word for word, there’s so much to keep track of.

Will you admit what you did say was incredibly stupid?

Lol you ADMIT IT BAHAHAHAH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dude got caught LYING and just ADMITTED it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now go back to ur mommy’s basement u pathetic little loser piece of monkey sh1t. Nobody likes you here. Weve told you that COUNTLESS times. Weve also told you we don’t believe a word you say cause you’ve been caught LYING every time you post 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

Lol you ADMIT IT BAHAHAHAH 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dude got caught LYING and just ADMITTED it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now go back to ur mommy’s basement u pathetic little loser piece of monkey sh1t. Nobody likes you here. Weve told you that COUNTLESS times. Weve also told you we don’t believe a word you say cause you’ve been caught LYING every time you post 🤣🤣🤣

Yup, I admit when I’m wrong, you got me!  You didn’t say the exact stupid thing I listed, but something else incredibly stupid maybe even moreso.  Looks like you don’t admit when you’re wrong though.  Can add you to the list along with @Strike and @Horseman

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@TimHauck see the problem is I could EASILY pull DOZENS of LIES and BS and ABSURDITIES you’ve posted to REALLY humble you. But unlike you, I don’t have the time to scroll thru countless pages cause I’m desperate to not look like a lying sack of sh1t like you 🤣 so I scour the website for something. ANYTHING then try to throw in lies so you can save face when in reality you’ve made yourself look even more of a stupid son of a B1tch 🤣 You’re pathetic, you’re a loser, you have no credibility, you have no life, you have no friends, you have no job, you have no spouse, you have no kids, you have nothing. Save for this message board but even here no one likes you & think you have such a low IQ 🤣

7 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I tend to take posts with numbers without a link with a very very heavy dose of skepticism. 

78.5% of the time they are simply made up.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

CAUGHT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think this is the post you were looking for @TimHauck

:doh: 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Remember when you thought football helmets were made of metal?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Fnord said:

Are you of the opinion that legalizing Marijuana leads to more violent crime?

Marijuana posession was a gateway law enforcement tactic.  Not all people who smoke are bad, but lots of bad people smoke. It was low hanging fruit on countless traffic stops that led to arrests of violent felons with warrants and recovery of countless illegal guns.  “Odor consistent with marijuana” was a guaranteed vehicle search and search of the person subsequent to arrest.  So yes, decriminilization allows illegal guns and violent felons to remain on the street.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Marijuana posession was a gateway law enforcement tactic.  Not all people who smoke are bad, but lots of bad people smoke. It was low hanging fruit on countless traffic stops that led to arrests of violent felons with warrants and recovery of countless illegal guns.  “Odor consistent with marijuana” was a guaranteed vehicle search and search of the person subsequent to arrest.  So yes, decriminilization allows illegal guns and violent felons to remain on the street.  

💥

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Remember when you thought football helmets were made of metal?

Yup and I admitted that it was a stupid thing to say.  Do you still think Hunter Biden d1ck pics should have been allowed on twitter?