Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Kathie Lee Gifford

Has problems with religion, muslims,Buddhist Hindu, Catholic.  Faith in the Living God redeems us.  Thank you Jesus.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Has problems with religion, muslims,Buddhist Hindu, Catholic.  Faith in the Living God redeems us.  Thank you Jesus.  

Would you give her a poke in her younger days?

18 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

weetard is ghay. And in prison. 

Maiden name Epstein. 

58 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Oh you shameful catholic.  Having sex outside of your marriage is a Sin,  God’s Word says He judge even your thoughts.  You need to repent, run away from that catholic crap, and accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior. 

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Oh you shameful catholic.  Having sex outside of your marriage is a Sin,  God’s Word says He judge even your thoughts.  You need to repent, run away from that catholic crap, and accept Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior. 

Dirty Sanchez
Cleveland Steamer
The Angry Dragon
Brown Necktie
Couch Bombing
Donkey Punch
The Dutch Oven
The Hole In One
Hot Lunch
The Alabama Love Gun
Space Docking
Red Sock
Alabama Hotpocket
Disappearing Panda
Boston Cream Roll
Mexican Avalanche
Chili Dog
Ski Sunday
Superman
Dirty Roland

Alaskan Pipeline
The Angry Pirate
The Angry Gorilla
Angry Sasquatch
Birmingham Booty Call
Russian Candycane
Red Lobster
Fudge Bag
Peppermint Patty
Blumpkin
The Abe Lincoln
Rusty Trombone
Hungry Hungry Hippo
Strawberry Shortcake
Rick James
Chocolate Shortcake
The Fishy Fisher
Alabama Hotcake
Stanley Steamer
The Stranger
Western Grip
Golden Shower
Pearl Necklace
Purple Mushroom
The Flying Camel
Fishhook
The Ram
Bismarck
Jelly Doughnut
The Woody Woodpecker
Dog in a Bathtub
Tossing Salad
Rim Job
The Bucking Bronco
Pink Glove
The Fountain of You
New York Style Taco
The Fish Eye
Tuna Melt
Fur Ball
Gaylord Perry
Rear Admiral
Glass Bottom Boat
Ray-Bans
Snowmobile
Dutch Oven
  • Haha 1

Cody

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I’m a made man in the Catholic Church , received my sacraments, former altar boy ( never touched) and 12 year parochial schooling. I’m safe .

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I’m a made man in the Catholic Church , received my sacraments, former altar boy ( never touched) and 12 year parochial schooling. I’m safe .

Lol made man, Jesus is your Lord and Savior, man didn’t make you, Jesus is the creator of all things, run from that man made catholic crap.  

20 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Unless of course someone from a different sect of the SAME RELIGION declares otherwise, that is. 

"My version of the faith we happen to share is the one true version of that faith and since you worship slightly differently than I despite basing our faith on the same book with the same characters, you can, and will, go to hell" might be my favorite rationale for over the top piety. 

19 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Lol made man, Jesus is your Lord and Savior, man didn’t make you, Jesus is the creator of all things, run from that man made catholic crap.  

You born agains are in for a big surprise . Come judgment day the good lord isn’t going to buy your flibidy flop jibber jabber

Yours in Christ

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Unless of course someone from a different sect of the SAME RELIGION declares otherwise, that is. 

"My version of the faith we happen to share is the one true version of that faith and since you worship slightly differently than I despite basing our faith on the same book with the same characters, you can, and will, go to hell" might be my favorite rationale for over the top piety. 

Never heard that kind of talk in church or school. Where did you hear it? 

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

You born agains are in for a big surprise . Come judgment day the good lord isn’t going to buy your flibidy flop jibber jabber

Yours in Christ

When you die, and come before the Lord with black ash on your forehead and tell God how in the man made religion of catholic you were something, God is going to ask you One important question, did you receive the one I sent to you, My Holy Son, Jesus Christ, who died on the cross and Rose again on the third day so you can be set free on your filthy sin, and you will piss your pants and say , I was a made man, lol, Burn baby Burn.  

• Haha 1

Nothing Impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lambs book of Life.  Is your name in the Book of Life. It’s not if you mock God.  Shame. Wide are the gates to Hell. 

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never heard that kind of talk in church or school. Where did you hear it? 

Son, you're obviously going to the wrong churches!

I had some pretty serious religious zealots in my family as a kid, and while they didn't explicitly say things like "Catholics are going to hell" they definitely thought it. I figured out at a very tender age that they were FOS. My disdain for religion is OG.

ETA: In the defense of those zealots (my maternal grandparents) I will say that they were legitimately two of the finest humans I've ever encountered. They walked the walk, but had some nutty ideas about their faith.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Son, you're obviously going to the wrong churches!

I had some pretty serious religious zealots in my family as a kid, and while they didn't explicitly say things like "Catholics are going to hell" they definitely thought it. I figured out at a very tender age that they were FOS. My disdain for religion is OG.

Yeah.  There are extreme religious people out there. Some of them hurt feelings. Some others chop off heads.  I would spend more time concerned with the latter. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah.  There are extreme religious people out there. Some of them hurt feelings. Some others chop off heads.  I would sound more time concerned with the later.  

I DGAF what religion they are. Murderers can all go to hell.

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I DGAF what religion they are. Murderers can all go to hell.

Well, one group says killing is a duty. And one says thou shall not.  Just sayin.  I don’t think all extremists, while all are annoying and distasteful at least, are the same.  

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, one group says killing is a duty. And one says thou shall not.  Just sayin.  I don’t think all extremists, while all are annoying and distasteful at least, are the same.  

Jesus don't like killing

no matter waht the reasons for

and your flag decal wonte get you

into heaven anyyyyyy more.

_ John Prine

12 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Maybe its the Pentacostals who have the pure stuff and everybody else is drinking cheap knock offs.  Or maybe its the Mormons.

Not the Mormons. They don't even drink caffeine. Imagine being in a religion that says you can't have booze, coffee, or Mt. Dew. I'd rather be a Satanist. 

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Not the Mormons. They don't even drink caffeine. Imagine being in a religion that says you can't have booze, coffee, or Mt. Dew. I'd rather be a Satanist. 

47 days today without caffeine.  I have been as mean as a snake on fresh tar pavement in 105 degree sun.

How deep into religion must one be to be considered insane?  He has to be dangerously close.

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

47 days today without caffeine.  I have been as mean as a snake on fresh tar pavement in 105 degree sun.

Why, man WHY?:blink:

8 hours ago, Fnord said:

Why, man WHY?:blink:

Seemed the next step after giving up nicotine before the new year.  80 days for that now.  Maybe giving up salt before April.  

13 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Seemed the next step after giving up nicotine before the new year.  80 days for that now.  Maybe giving up salt before April.  

Well done. I admire your resolve. I am but a wretch beholden to my vices it seems.

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

Well done. I admire your resolve. I am but a wretch beholden to my vices it seems.

Well I do have other vices.

I am a bit worried about tomorrow.  A two hour drive to a place to watch the tournament where everyone else will be smoking and where there will be booze and blow.  Rode trips are big triggers for me and obviously booze, blow, and smoke while watching sports is another.