Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Who here still supports Jan 6 attack?

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

How about the crazy MAGA betch take some responsibility?

If these were black people wearing BLM hats he would want them all gunned down.

• Like 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

No worries. They are killing each other.

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 87
Shot & Wounded: 371
Total Shot: 458
Total Homicides: 103

Chicago Crime 2024

1/6 was bad but we should keep it in perspective. It wasn’t as bad as all those right wing mass shootings or right win priests who diddle kids. :dunno: 

35 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Buying skittles and iced tea = deserved to die 

Picking up a loosie = deserved to die 

Using a fake twenty spot = deserved to die

Storming the capital and breaking into a secured hallway where officers had weapons drawn = perfectly innocent patriot 😢

Your boy wasn’t “picking up a loosie”. He was camped right in front of a store selling them.  Store owner complained. Big boy didn’t comply with a lawful order and resisted. Sorry he died, but it was actions that caused it.  Usually is. 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

How about the crazy MAGA betch take some responsibility?

She paid for his incompetence with her life. 

I don’t see the DPF standard met in the Jan 6 shooting. But yes, she played the most significant role in her own death. I say bad shoot but I tend to place the blame at the origins of the problem. That’s why I don’t get worked up about it. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

1/6 was bad but we should keep it in perspective. It wasn’t as bad as all those right wing mass shootings or right win priests who diddle kids. :dunno: 

Who "diddled" you? Did you bring him up on charges?

Or are you just dreaming about it?

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

If BLM had the balls to take their beef to the government, instead of looting and burning the businesses of private citizens, I wouldn't give a wet fart. 

But their puppet masters in the DNC have given them their marching orders. "Terrorize the citizenry so they cave to our demands."

You support domestic terrorism. Fock off with the holier-than-thou buIIshit. 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

She paid for his incompetence with her life. 

Maybe she should have not broken into the spot where all the cops were. Just my thoughts. 

Sad that she bought into sorry ass Donald’s whining lies. She would be alive still.

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Are you focking insane?

He's guarding the barricaded door to the chambers of Congress, where the Congress members are hiding.

Gun drawn, gave several commands to the mob to stand down, they didn't listen, they broke it and got shot.  Fock around and find out.

His job was to defend the members of Congress and he was the last line of defense preventing the mob from entering the chamber.

What do people think would have happened to Pence, Pelosi, AOC, etc.. if he hadn't stopped the crowd from getting in?

They wouldn't have just asked them politely for an autograph. They would have beaten and killed the legislators (with Pence perhaps literally hanged). 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Maybe she should have not broken into the spot where all the cops were. Just my thoughts. 

Sad that she bought into sorry ass Donald’s whining lies. She would be alive still.

Or maybe she should have been more like a liberal and brought molotov cocktails.

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It's the People's House.

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

His job was to defend the members of Congress and he was the last line of defense preventing the mob from entering the chamber.

What do people think would have happened to Pence, Pelosi, AOC, etc.. if he hadn't stopped the crowd from getting in?

They wouldn't have just asked them politely for an autograph. They would have beaten and killed the legislators (with Pence perhaps literally hanged). 

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your boy wasn’t “picking up a loosie”. He was camped right in front of a store selling them.  Store owner complained. Big boy didn’t comply with a lawful order and resisted. Sorry he died, but it was actions that caused it.  Usually is. 

My bad. Definitely deserved to die then. Certainly more than someone storming the Capitol with a group threatening to hang the vice president. She was just a martyr

• Like 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

My bad. Definitely deserved to die then. Certainly more than someone storming the Capitol with a group threatening to hang the vice president.

This whole thing was set up by the team, the blue and red team, the goal to get biden elected, why? He was next up to carry on the torch of the American government to destroy this country, now it might go back to the red team, but both of the teams have their play book on what’s next and the goal, communizing this country.  Stop trusting in man, put your trust in Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ashli babbit didn't comply with a lawful order either.  You think she was murdered.  One was white.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 5-Points said:

:lol:

If this broad and all these neckbeards had broken into your office you’d be crying for the cops to blow them all away 😂

I don’t get why team Trump doesn’t just move on from this subject. It’s wild.

If this broad and all these neckbeards had broken into your office you’d be crying for the cops to blow them all away 😂

They're gonna do it again in November.

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

This whole thing was set up by the team, the blue and red team, the goal to get biden elected, why? He was next up to carry on the torch of the American government to destroy this country, now it might go back to the red team, but both of the teams have their play book on what’s next and the goal, communizing this country.  Stop trusting in man, put your trust in Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior.  

That’s not actionable, weepers

Just now, thegeneral said:

The urine slurper is in the house. 

Is your boyfriend winded? Need a break?

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

7 people died as a result of January 6.

2 committed suicide 

1 Was trampled by the crowd she was with.

3 died of natural causes. 

1 was murdered by the Capitol police. 

false

the only thing you are correct is one was killed by the capitol police

suicide 4 months later doesn't count, neither do natural causes, jeezus they don't even count suicides from PTSD from a war as a war related death

I am unaware of someone dying from being trampled

What? This?

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Many of these people were praying to God that they find the traitors and hang them 

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

I wouldn’t bet against it.

What was it, March thru October of burning cities, looting stores, killing people in 2020, but it  a couple hours of a selfie fest in 2021 to trigger libtards?

😆

I wouldn’t bet against it.

As long as your boyfriend pees on you you'll be fine I'm guessing. 

😆

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I can’t stop thinking about thegeneral sexually. It consumes me! Help me Geeks!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If they broke into my house, I'd shoot them because I wouldn't have had anything to do with their beef. 

They were allowed into the Peoples House. Only one of them was shot and that is due to the incompetence of the idiot who shot an unarmed person. 

You'd think some of you could see it for what it was, but your TDS has you blinded to reality. 

13 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Ashli babbit didn't comply with a lawful order either.  You think she was murdered.  One was white.

Eric Garner wasn’t shot. It started physical and remained physical. If he had been shot you could make the correlation.  But he wasn’t. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

If they broke into my house, I'd shoot them because I wouldn't have had anything to do with their beef. 

They were allowed into the Peoples House. Only one of them was shot and that is due to the incompetence of the idiot who shot an unarmed person. 

You'd think some of you could see it for what it was, but your TDS has you blinded to reality. 

So you would have shot her you can stop there.

That you have come to this conclusion is wild to me. TDS indeed.

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

They weren't allowed in you idiot.  Seriously how dumb are you.

Locked door.  Barricaded with furniture.  Breaking glass to get in.  Gun drawn.  Told to retreat.

You: THEY WERE ALLOWED IN 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

you can't be this dumb.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I have mentioned pee all morning.

Good for you. But strange. :dunno:

They weren't allowed in you idiot.  Seriously how dumb are you.

Locked door.  Barricaded with furniture.  Breaking glass to get in.  Gun drawn.  Told to retreat.

You: THEY WERE ALLOWED IN 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

you can't be this dumb.

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

7 people died as a result of January 6.

2 committed suicide 

1 Was trampled by the crowd she was with.

3 died of natural causes. 

1 was murdered by the Capitol police. 

Retard #1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Funny how “personal responsibility” goes right out the window when it’s a white woman that got shot

Retard #2