Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

On video. Creepy joe pinches an 8 year old girl's...

...nipple.

This is fact. The little kid even knew, at her age, that it was a sick move by creeoy joe.

Funny coincidence, creepy joe's own daughter tells tales of creepy joe showering with her when she was 8 years old. She tried to hide from him. 

Sick pattern. 

Liberals love creepy joe. 

• Like 1

Red team doesn’t seem to have a problem with it,  I agree with the OP, why keep voting these people in.  👍

25 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:
You've chosen to ignore content by seafoam1. Options 

What a sad little life.  :( 

Yeah, you like what joe did and stick up for him.

I’m starting to think Peefoam is the girl in this video. :cry: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m starting to think Peefoam is the girl in this video. :cry: 

or he wants to be

Hasn't this all been gone over before?  The same crap gets shared over and over again.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Hasn't this all been gone over before?  The same crap gets shared over and over again.

Yes , because people keep voting for the same government, but yet, expect a different result.  Shame. 

Just now, weepaws said:

Yes , because people keep voting for the same government, but yet, expect a different result.  Shame. 

Yep.  Stuck with Biden and Trump again.  People are stupid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yep.  Stuck with Biden and Trump again.  People are stupid.

Agreed. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He's still president. 

Or are you the guy that says, "the pedo molested a kid but it was already called out and ignored a while back, so let it go."?

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

He's still president. 

Or are you the guy that says, "the pedo molested a kid but it was already called out and ignored a while back, so let it go."?

I'm the guy saying we don't need the same thread over and over and over and over and over...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm the guy saying we don't need the same thread over and over and over and over and over...

"We". 😆

Thanks for replying. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Amen.  Seafoam spammed the board all weekend with the same videos again and again and again in every thread; now he is starting threads dedicated to them.  I have no idea what he is trying to accomplish with this spam.  Is he hoping to convince someone with the 927343829th posting of this video who wasn't convinced with the 927343828th?  It's hard to tell how his mind works.

What is clear, however, is that he lacks the basic ability to have a constructive conversation on a message board.  :( 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

What a sad little life.  :( 

/thread

The ignore option is heaven...

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Amen.  Seafoam spammed the board all weekend with the same videos again and again and again in every thread; now he is starting threads dedicated to them.  I have no idea what he is trying to accomplish with this spam.  Is he hoping to convince someone with the 927343829th posting of this video who wasn't convinced with the 927343828th?  It's hard to tell how his mind works.

What is clear, however, is that he lacks the basic ability to have a constructive conversation on a message board.  :( 

I am actually waiting for the 927343830th post to change minds...  It will probably be a doozy?

1 hour ago, posty said:

/thread

The ignore option is heaven...

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, keep ignoring me by replying. 😆

So you girls vote pedophile all day long like the pimpledoosh twins. 

Crazy how sick you are. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

This is what closet pedophiles do, and it's insanity in that he's repeatedly posting the same crap and expecting different results. His "girlfriend" is a blow-up doll he bangs in his mom's basement. He eats his own boogers and sniffs his finger after wiping his ass. He fantasizes about beastiality with chickens. Sad.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is what closet pedophiles.

Well, we knew that about you liberals so...:dunno:

38 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Yeah, keep ignoring me by replying. 😆

So you girls vote pedophile all day long like the pimpledoosh twins. 

Crazy how sick you are. 

What is clear, however, is that he lacks the basic ability to have a constructive conversation on a message board

I didn't respond to you, idiot.  And in the past I've tried to kindly guide you in how to not be so insufferable on this board, and rather to have constructive conversations. But you have proven time and again that you are the worst poster who has ever consistently posted here, and that is quite an accomplishment.  I honestly wonder how your brain reminds you to breathe, you are so mindless.  I would type more to defend these statements, but it is a waste of time, because you are just going to copy this and replace my comments with some stupid, insipid attempt at a gotcha, which will not be funny and will have everyone here (who hasn't put you on ignore) wish that they had.

May God have mercy on your internet soul.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I didn't respond to you, idiot. 

Thanks for the non response peanut😆.

And go back and vote again for the child nipple pincher. 

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

There is never enough timed ls to call out this president. 

English?

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

English?

What is it that has you so triggered that you defend a guy who pinches 8 year old girl's nipples ti get his jollies?

10 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

What is it that has you so triggered that you defend a guy who pinches 8 year old girl's nipples ti get his jollies?

No response to "English"?

Also, I haven't defended anything, you stupid twat.  Maybe you can post the video again, that might make for good chat board discussion.  :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No response to "English"?

Also, I haven't defended anything, you stupid twat.  Maybe you can post the video again, that might make for good chat board discussion.  :thumbsup: 

That's a long winded way to say you support pedo joe's actions. You be you, tiger. You are not liked much by those around you. 

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

.Maybe you can post the video again, that might make for good chat board discussion.  :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

That's a long winded way to say you support pedo joe's actions. You be you, tiger. You are not liked much. 

Yeah, not at all... and I'm comfortable being liked by the folks here who like me.  I can't imagine why anyone would like you, but perhaps they are watching a different movie in which posting the same videos thousands of times is entertaining.  Carry on.  :cheers:

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, not at all... and I'm comfortable being liked by the folks here who like me.  I can't imagine why anyone would like you, 

"People like me! :cry:"

:banana: