Sign in to follow this  
thegeneral

COVID PPP Scammers

Link

They should continue to track these  fockers down. Big group did this in Minneapolis as well that was being highlighted a while back. Lock em up and toss the key.

I’m not seeing anything in the link.  

26 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I’m not seeing anything in the link.  

Weird. I am viewing on phone and linked from something that popped up in news feed.

Article is originally from Miami Herald not sure if they have a paywall but try this

Basically it’s just going to piss you off because scammers were taking advantage of the government trying to get money to people as fast as possible. Asssholes like this is what causes massive bureaucracy and fock it up for everyone else.

They are catching some of these people. All for the Feds spending time and energy tracking as many of these people down as they can.

just like people that dont pay taxes, they will only catch a fraction

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

just like people that dont pay taxes, they will only catch a fraction

That is def at play here. Many loans were given out that were “small” like around 10k and those will be really hard to track down fraud or if it is worth it.

I say fock it and go after em all. 

Def get these major scammer assshats.  

You can look up in your area what business's got the loans. One restaurant by me claimed 46 employees. No Fockin way. 

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

That is def at play here. Many loans were given out that were “small” like around 10k and those will be really hard to track down fraud or if it is worth it.

I say fock it and go after em all. 

Def get these major scammer assshats.  

not happening. not worth it. no man power

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can look up in your area what business's got the loans. One restaurant by me claimed 46 employees. No Fockin way. 

This is the type of stuff they need to get after. These fockers abused the system during a national crisis. Worst kind of cheats.

Totally on board with how we did this but now it’s time to track these dudes down like Butch Cassidy and Sundance. 

17 minutes ago, edjr said:

not happening. not worth it. no man power

At the very least prioritize looking at largest loans or get some AI setup to determine likely scenarios for fraud and sample the ones the it spits out.

They are catching these people slowly so something is happening at least. 

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This is the type of stuff they need to get after. These fockers abused the system during a national crisis. Worst kind of cheats.

Totally on board with how we did this but now it’s time to track these dudes down like Butch Cassidy and Sundance. 

Butch got away and probably like these fockers will.

4 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Butch got away and probably like these fockers will.

I just googled this. I hadn’t heard the alternative endings 😂

Set up a reward. People love dropping dimes on their boss

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I just googled this. I hadn’t heard the alternative endings 😂

I think he really did and his only family members came forward saying he visited them. Billy The Kid I'm not so sure on.

11 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I think he really did and his only family members came forward saying he visited them. Billy The Kid I'm not so sure on.

I smell a sequel! 

Just kidding…one of my top 20 movies or there abouts.

Unlike Butch and Sundance these PPP scammers are not charming and I would cheer on their deaths. Maybe not deaths but a nice beating and jail time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I smell a sequel! 

Just kidding…one of my top 20 movies or there abouts.

Unlike Butch and Sundance these PPP scammers are not charming and I would cheer on their deaths. Maybe not deaths but a nice beating and jail time.

Yea I hope they get those scums but as for Butch there is a few shows about him not dying in Bolivia like most think. In Search Of with Spock had a real good one on it back in the 70's. I'm sure you can find it on a free streaming site if you are interested in it. Here you go.

• Thanks 1

Back on topic and many workers scam during Covid by not going back to work and kept collecting the extra $800 a week for months. May not to be the level of the ones mentioned here but still.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Weird. I am viewing on phone and linked from something that popped up in news feed.

Article is originally from Miami Herald not sure if they have a paywall but try this

Basically it’s just going to piss you off because scammers were taking advantage of the government trying to get money to people as fast as possible. Asssholes like this is what causes massive bureaucracy and fock it up for everyone else.

They are catching some of these people. All for the Feds spending time and energy tracking as many of these people down as they can.

There was massive, massive fraud in the State of CA for this. HUGE. 

I have personal knowledge of this from a few different angles. It's ALL being pushed under the rug, no one wants to talk about it. BILLIONS of our dollars. POOF! Gone. 

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Get into it Feds!

16 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

There was massive, massive fraud in the State of CA for this. HUGE. 

I have personal knowledge of this from a few different angles. It's ALL being pushed under the rug, no one wants to talk about it. BILLIONS of our dollars. POOF! Gone. 

I’d think this is non-partisan and would be easy pickings for some DC folks to get into. 

16 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Link

They should continue to track these  fockers down. Big group did this in Minneapolis as well that was being highlighted a while back. Lock em up and toss the key.

Leave it to the liberal generalpimpledoosh to want to talk peepeepee. 

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Leave it to the liberal generalpimpledoosh to want to talk peepeepee. 

You have to be the biggest focking moron. 😂😂

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You have to be the biggest focking moron. 😂😂

Agreed. Talking pee all the time is moronic. You win that prize. 

I just respond asking why it's your thing? You never stand up for yourself simply saying you like it a lot. 

I think we had a few people locally that scammed the system, can't remember who.

Hopefully, they eventually track all the $$ down. 

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Ron/ Gutterboy told us tens of thousands were killed by taking ivermectin. Maybe. He read it on Twitter. 

4 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

It still doesn’t work for Covid.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

It still doesn’t work for Covid.

What does? 

16 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

There needs to be a reckoning for this. I have to admit I’m surprised it was ONLY republicans that did it. Oh well, facts are facts. 

19 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

How many Democrats and what do they have out for PPP?  Conveniently forgetting that piece, I see, you fat sack of sh#t.