thegeneral

AZ Brings Back 160 Year Old Abortion Ban

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Do you remember say a certain couple months of crying that ending in riots at the Capitol.

Do you remember the meltdown over the ACA?

I don’t think this is a unique liberal quality.

What rights were put to the states to vote on in those cases?  🤣

12 minutes ago, Jose M said:

What rights were put to the states to vote on in those cases?  🤣

I am talking about people being upset and screaming at the sky over or whatever it is you are going on about. 

You seem to be selective in your judgement here. Very emotional. 

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I am talking about people being upset and screaming at the sky over or whatever it is you are going on about. 

I would like to see a picture of these people screaming t the sky. A link will be fine.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

https://images.ctfassets.net/pjshm78m9jt4/170960_header/7395924418b6d70b680ebb7fe5549cb1/importedImage170960_header?fm=jpg&fit=fill&w=1600&q=80

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

If only democrats wouldn’t point out that the republicans are severely restricting access to reproductive healthcare 🤣

Technically,  it's non-reproductive Healthcare.  

42 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Technically,  it's non-reproductive Healthcare.  

Not when you start getting into stuff like contraception and IVF — more things you guys like to pretend aren’t actually happening

11 hours ago, MDC said:

Stop it. 😂 

No....you are a focking liar, and you just did it for all to see.....whats wrong with you? Seriously?

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, thegeneral said:

thanks to Trump SC picks people have to vote it out in each State. 

EXACTLY how it's supposed to be. You're only biatching because you don't like it. It doesn't support your narrative. 

If abortion is that high on your list (and you're a Man) then you have a problem. Keep voting Democrat if that's your biggest worry in life. 

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No....you are a focking liar, and you just did it for all to see.....whats wrong with you? Seriously?

You know what you were doing Ray.

Republicans see how this was received and are trying to backtrack.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/10/arizona-republicans-against-state-abortion-ban

Even maga lake who previously praised the roe overturn and the 1864 law now reverses course.

Interesting time for maga and evangelicals.  They obviously think that they can turn their backs on evangelicals and they will still support them.  They're probably right.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

You know what you were doing Ray.

I did one thing....agreed that this law was stupidly employed here....its rare that I am agreeing with people ideologically opposed to me, and yet you stroll in and pretend I am blaming someone....which is SUCH an obvious lie, you are a pathological liar

12 hours ago, RLLD said:

Another example of pulling up some archaic law and misusing it....

I see that this time its impacting the favored ideology of Democrats....so they suddenly care.

Here were are, in one of those places where your malleable morality allow us to stand side--side,  I agree that this move is bullsh!t

I’m a thread about GOP abortion policy in AZ you find a way to complain about Democrat hypocrisy and their “malleable morality.” 

Typical Ray. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m a thread about GOP abortion policy in AZ you find a way to complain about Democrat hypocrisy and their “malleable morality.” 

Typical Ray. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I will explain why I happen to be in lock-step on this particular issue, and it is warranted for two reasons.

1) People such as yourself, and others to be fair, are unabashed liars and will misrepresent what I post. So I get ahead of that.

2) Most liberal stances are reprehensible and where it arises that I happen to be aligned, it warrants explanation.

So here you are, being the normal detestable liberal, doing the very things that make extended explanation required.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I will explain why I happen to be in lock-step on this particular issue, and it is warranted for two reasons.

1) People such as yourself, and others to be fair, are unabashed liars and will misrepresent what I post. So I get ahead of that.

2) Most liberal stances are reprehensible and where it arises that I happen to be aligned, it warrants explanation.

So here you are, being the normal detestable liberal, doing the very things that make extended explanation required.

I didn’t misrepresent what you posted. The thread is about AZ Reps. You shoehorned in your criticism of Dems, because that’s what you always do.

I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Just own it. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I don’t understand why both sides can’t just find some reasonable middle ground. Should you be able to have late term abortions? No……..should you be able to have one if you’re 14 and you got raped by your uncle? Yes…. don’t know why everything has to be so black and white. 

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I don’t understand why both sides can’t just find some reasonable middle ground. Should you be able to have late term abortions? No……..should you be able to have one if you’re 14 and you got raped by your uncle? Yes…. don’t know why everything has to be so black and white. 

That's politics.

But you're right, most of America agrees with you and falls in the middle.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I didn’t misrepresent what you posted. The thread is about AZ Reps. You shoehorned in your criticism of Dems, because that’s what you always do.

I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. Just own it. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

You absolutely misrepresented me, talking about "blaming democrats" that is a lie.....you lied...just admit it....

That I explained myself is nothing near what you did.  Moreover, it was a silly thing to lie about....almost compulsive in the way you did it.   How can anyone believe anything you post, when you lie about something so silly?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You absolutely misrepresented me, talking about "blaming democrats" that is a lie.....you lied...just admit it....

That I explained myself is nothing near what you did.  Moreover, it was a silly thing to lie about....almost compulsive in the way you did it.   How can anyone believe anything you post, when you lie about something so silly?

It’s all right there on the page Ray. You’re a hack and your response was typical and predictable. Be better. 😔 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s all right there on the page Ray. You’re a hack and your response was typical and predictable. Be better. 😔 

It is right there.  How can you continue to lie??  Are you serious right now?  What the hell dude, this is out of hand....even for you..... at some point embarrassment alone should compel you to at least apologize.....  the fock.....  😦

• Confused 1

Arizona Republicans denounce revived 1864 abortion ban in sudden reversal

“This decision cannot stand,” said Matt Gress, a Republican state representative. “I categorically reject rolling back the clock to a time when slavery was still legal and we could lock up women and doctors because of an abortion.”

Good.  Whatever moron made this happen needs to be ousted....

Oh, and before pathological liar @MDC  jumps in and tries to manipulate my words.....I am not blaming Democrats. HTH

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Republicans see how this was received and are trying to backtrack.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/10/arizona-republicans-against-state-abortion-ban

Even maga lake who previously praised the roe overturn and the 1864 law now reverses course.

Interesting time for maga and evangelicals.  They obviously think that they can turn their backs on evangelicals and they will still support them.  They're probably right.

Agreeing with Roe being overturned and disagreeing with AZ's law from 1864 are not mutually exclusive. Not even close. 

:doh:

25 minutes ago, Jose M said:

Agreeing with Roe being overturned and disagreeing with AZ's law from 1864 are not mutually exclusive. Not even close. 

But she agreed with the 1864 law before she didn't.

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Wish George was still with us today

How cute, Democrats get their political advice from a Dead, Drug Addict Comedian. 

How cute 🌈 

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

But she agreed with the 1864 law before she didn't.

She. 🤣. You didn't get the message? The BOSS has spoken.

The article claims the Republicans are trying to "have it both ways" with Trump's stance on abortion and the 1864 law.  That not remotely or logically true. 

1 minute ago, Jose M said:

The article claims the Republicans are trying to "have it both ways" with Trump's stance on abortion and the 1864 law.  That not remotely or logically true. 

Magas were anti abortion before this week.  They realized that's a losing position, so Trump came out this week and said he's fine with whatever the states decide, late term abortions, no abortions, whatever.  And the Maga shift has begun.

Lake said 2 years ago she supports the 1864 law, today she says she doesn't.

You don't even know what you're arguing for but those are the facts.

9 minutes ago, Jose M said:

Except it absolutely is. 

Trump wants the states to decide. In Arizona the Republicans appointed the members of their Supreme Court who made the decision. The Republicans then  promoted the 1864 law. (Kari Lake said she loved it.) It is Democrats who are trying to overturn it; that’s not a Republican effort. Republicans are only condemning this decision this morning because they see the poll numbers and are suddenly terrified, not out of any moral conviction. Too late. 

As for Trump, the most terrified guy of all, none of this mess would have even been possible if Roe hadn’t been overturned, and as he loves to tell us, he is the man most responsible for that. Trump did this. Now he gets to own it by hopefully being thrashed in November. More and more that seems very likely. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

EXACTLY how it's supposed to be.

I think red tie team should go with this line on this subject 😂 

Good luck!

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I think red tie team should go with this line on this subject 😂 

Good luck!

Again, your Leader is Pro Abortion. You're not holding him accountable?? I wonder why? 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Except it absolutely is. 

Trump wants the states to decide. In Arizona the Republicans appointed the members of their Supreme Court who made the decision. The Republicans then  promoted the 1864 law. (Kari Lake said she loved it.) It is Democrats who are trying to overturn it; that’s not a Republican effort. Republicans are only condemning this decision this morning because they see the poll numbers and are suddenly terrified, not out of any moral conviction. Too late. 

As for Trump, the most terrified guy of all, none of this mess would have even been possible if Roe hadn’t been overturned, and as he loves to tell us, he is the man most responsible for that. Trump did this. Now he gets to own it by hopefully being thrashed in November. More and more that seems very likely. 

I think you meant to post in this thread?

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/topic/519376-timmy’s-thread-for-general-discussion/?page=50

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

After Trump loses will you participate in the next January 6 insurrection? 

Only a dummy thinks that protest was an Insurrection.  

9 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Again, your Leader is Pro Abortion. You're not holding him accountable?? I wonder why? 

People change their views. In any case in these clips I haven’t seen him saying abortion should be illegal.

If this stuff is important to you check out Trump:

I identify as a democrat

I am very pro-choice

So look this was one of Trump’s biggest “accomplishments” - being in charge when 3 seats were up (thanks Mitch!). It swung the court and you got this. 

Good luck with this is November!

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Will you be at the next one? 

Like most pro-American patriots we are not going to tolerate another stolen election.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

People change their views

Like supporting the KKK, introducing racist bills, racist quotes, etc? You don't care because he's a Democrat, fits your narrative. 

You know as well as I do that he's a piece of racist shizz. But you'll keep voting for him. That's what I mean by hypocrite. 

At least admit the obvious, Man up 

• Thanks 1