Sign in to follow this  
double tour

4D Chess: Baby About To Be Aborted Claims Squatter's Rights

PORTLAND, OR — In a brilliant last-minute move to avoid being painfully murdered by abortion doctors, a local baby has claimed "squatter's rights" indefinitely.

Sources say the late-term abortion procedure was halted at the last minute as the baby confirmed via sign language over ultrasound that he had the legal right to remain in his mother's womb under Oregon law.

"There's nothing we can do. The law's the law," said the beady-eyed abortionist throwing up his hands. "We can't dismember and crush this child until the legal system has done its work. Too bad."

This is just the latest in a statewide trend in which thousands of babies have avoided their own grisly murders by taking advantage of the state's extremely liberal squatter's rights laws. "These laws need to be changed immediately," said Planned Parenthood spokesperson Brett Moloch. "We believe in the unlimited right for unhoused persons to steal the private property of landowners, but the overly broad legislation has inadvertently granted rights to babies. It's disgusting and unacceptable."

At publishing time, thousands more babies were allowed to be born after they claimed amnesty as undocumented migrants while emerging from the birth canal.

• Haha 2

trump will come out against that. 

13 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Fetus Lives Matter 

Babies Lives Matter :dunno: 

• Like 1

trump will come out soon against that.  He lunches with plan parenthood leaders.  They buy is books. 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

trump will come out soon against that.  He lunches with plan parenthood leaders.  They buy is books. 

More babies for Biden to sniff. 

Obviously from The Babylon Bee or some other parody site. 

That's pretty funny.  

To be serious, why do we have such squatters rights in the first place?  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

That's pretty funny.  

It is known legally as adverse possession and has been around for centuries, probably as a response to property that was abandoned or unattended to for a long period of time. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adverse_possession

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

That's pretty funny.  

I don’t understand how those laws are still in place. So dumb. 

26 minutes ago, squistion said:

It is known legally as adverse possession and has been around for centuries, probably as a response to property that was abandoned or unattended to for a long period of time. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adverse_possession

That's good to know.  I just dont remember people being able to claim what they are able to now.  Perhaps they just realized the loophole after decades.  

What's is funny is all the looney leftwing states that throw up their hands saying, "there is nothing we can do!"  

Florida just goes out and eliminates the squatters rights.   Not hard at all.  

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

What's is funny is all the looney leftwing states that throw up their hands saying, "there is nothing we can do!"  

Florida just goes out and eliminates the squatters rights.   Not hard at all.  

Florida has done that or will do that? (eliminate squatters rights?)

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Florida has done that or will do that? (eliminate squatters rights?)

What would you do if you got back home from family vacation and there were 6 dudes sitting in yoir living room drinking beers watching some tv? And a couple others sleeping in your kids beds? And they tell you to get the F out. 

Just now, double tour said:

What would you do if you got back home from family vacation and there were 6 dudes sitting in yoir living room drinking beers watching some tv? And a couple others sleeping in your kids beds? And they tell you to get the F out. 

Call the police and have them arrested for trespassing. 

4 minutes ago, double tour said:

🤣

:mellow:

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Wow, we got a focking genius over here. Nothing gets passed you my guy!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Your partisanship panties are showing, liberal.

Conservatives and Liberals same team, and every time savior trump speaks it shows. And you will vote for the crap.  Shame.  

8 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Your partisanship panties are showing, liberal.

You and cyclone need to hook, he knows when another ghey man needs pleasuring.  Conservatives don’t exit, they are just imperfect people same has liberals.  M. 

42 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Wow, we got a focking genius over here. Nothing gets passed you my guy!

:lol:

4 hours ago, squistion said:

It’s real to me! Retard. 

3 hours ago, squistion said:

😳

:doh:

And when they claim they have a lease and produce a bogus document the police may well refuse to intercede saying it is a matter for an eviction in civil court or a suit to quiet title, time consuming matters.  The cops will not want to determine the credibility of the squatters lease while on scene as that is a matter for a court.There will then be a police report writen up and filed which states you were told to go to court and to not resort to self help as the squatters are in possession of the property. If you do then resort to self help the squatters will have a strong case against you.

Better to not contact the police.  Better to turn off the water and power and to hire a brute squad to provide security while you forcibly dispossess them and secure the property with new locks all around and new garage door codes if the squatters have found a remote.  If the squatters call the police be prepared to answer the door from inside the house showing you are in possession.  Show the water bill, gas and electric bill in your name and any billing for other systems like security or lawn maintenance.  If you are making mortgage payments show reciepts for your last 12 payments and have the phone number of your mortgage company handy so the cops can call them if they wish. Make sure all of the possessions of the squatters are already put out onto the curb by some beefy movers before the squatters can call the cops. Tell the cops the squatters story confuses you, you don't know what they are talking about but don't squatters usually at least wait for a house to be empty before they try to abuse the landowner and the law?  Regardless you don't want these apparent squatters on your property nor their stuff on your property. Have a garbage company prepared to come by 24 hours after the property of the squatters is put out on the curb to remove the items.  Document that passage of time so you have not removed the items from the curb adn to the dump prior to 24 hours.  Let the squatters know their items will be removed to the dump if they don't move them.  Call your local action news team to report a bunch of squatters trying to dispossess you of your property.  Let the action news team know the matter is taking place right then and that it has a potential to become violent making good video copy.  Have a neighbor repeat the call.  Don't be afraid to rent some guard dogs for a week or two after to prevent the squatters from trying to come bck for revenge.  Do all of this at essentially the same moment.  It is a blitzkrieg action we are looking for.  Don't let the squatters know what hit them. Squatters win when you incrementally try to remove them.  They are not prepared for the blitzkrieg.

• Thanks 1

Sorry, you lose.  The cops will arrest you in liberal states.   It will take you $30,000 and about a year to evict them. 

Just now, jonmx said:

Sorry, you lose.  The cops will arrest you in liberal states.   It will take you $30,000 and about a year to evict them. 

Keep lying, jonny. 

31 minutes ago, squistion said:

Keep lying, jonny. 

Damn, you are a moron.  Do you live in some left-wing nut shell?  There are thousands of these squatter cases around the country...

Homeowner arrested after trying to evict squatters from his own property: ‘Walked in on weapons, a prostitute, a bunch of dogs’

By Mary K. Jacob

Published Aug. 16, 2023

A homeowner stopped by to check on his suburban Atlanta property — only to be arrested for trespassing.

Days after the departure of a previous tenant, Tim Arko pulled into the driveway of his house in desirable Decatur, where he suddenly encountered a stranger waving a gun in his face.

“I just jumped the fence and ran. I didn’t know what else to do,” Arko told local channel WSB-TV.

“I didn’t walk in on a family eating dinner. I walked in on weapons, a prostitute, a bunch of dogs in the back, my fence broken down,” he told a reporter.

After dialing 911 to report the intrusion, Arko was astonished to find himself being arrested and taken into police custody.

“They told the police that I was a home invader and that it was their home. And so I ended up being arrested and detained,” Arko said.

Since then, Arko has been fighting to evict the alleged squatters in court.

Six months later, they are still living in Arko’s home.

Two people have died in the residence from overdoses during that time.

Code enforcement has even cited Arko for not properly maintaining the house he legally can’t access.

After lengthy court delays, an eviction order was finally signed.

Arko still awaits marshals, however, to conduct the eviction.

Arko said he has been informed by marshals that they are hoping for a September eviction.

“No one likes, you know, being in the court system, but it becomes even worse when it seems broken down,” said John Ernst, Arko’s attorney, told a reporter.

“I feel like it’s very heavily weighted towards these trespassers and criminals, not people that got duped,” Arko said.

Back in May, a similar incident occurred in Atlanta, when an Army officer returned to her home to find a squatter living in her sprawling $500,000 residence while she was away on active duty.

Lt. Col. Dahlia Daure told WSB-TV that she came home to find a man by the name of Vincent Simon living in her home.

Simon, a man who has been convicted on guns, drugs and theft charges, refused to leave the house.

The unfortunate discovery was made as Daure’s real estate agent began making preparations for the sale of the Holly Hill Parkway home.

“I felt violated. Had I not been serving my country, I would have been in my home,” Daure said.

The active-duty officer was told by police they could not evict Simon and that the issue is considered a “civil matter.”

“I want to go shoot out the windows, turn off the water, cut wires, but I can’t. That’s a crime. Law-abiding citizens can’t do that,” she said. 

1 hour ago, double tour said:

Are you trying to eliminate squatter's rights? 

I have no problem with the legal doctrine of adverse possession that goes back for centuries. 

8 hours ago, double tour said:

PORTLAND, OR — In a brilliant last-minute move to avoid being painfully murdered by abortion doctors, a local baby has claimed "squatter's rights" indefinitely.

Sources say the late-term abortion procedure was halted at the last minute as the baby confirmed via sign language over ultrasound that he had the legal right to remain in his mother's womb under Oregon law.

"There's nothing we can do. The law's the law," said the beady-eyed abortionist throwing up his hands. "We can't dismember and crush this child until the legal system has done its work. Too bad."

This is just the latest in a statewide trend in which thousands of babies have avoided their own grisly murders by taking advantage of the state's extremely liberal squatter's rights laws. "These laws need to be changed immediately," said Planned Parenthood spokesperson Brett Moloch. "We believe in the unlimited right for unhoused persons to steal the private property of landowners, but the overly broad legislation has inadvertently granted rights to babies. It's disgusting and unacceptable."

At publishing time, thousands more babies were allowed to be born after they claimed amnesty as undocumented migrants while emerging from the birth canal.

Lol.  Nice.

Imagine being upset about babies living.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

I have no problem with the legal doctrine of adverse possession that goes back for centuries. 

Yeah, call the police. 😆

15 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Lol.  Nice.

Imagine being upset about babies living.

Trump is, just imagine, he’s against what AZ wants to do, which is to eliminate abortion, but he’s against that.  And you fake conservatives will still vote for him, despite that you disagree with him,, this is why America is falling.  Shame. 

11 hours ago, squistion said:

Whern I learned ablut adverse possession there were 4 criteria.  The possession had to be open, notorious, adverse, and under claim of right meaning some title.  These squatters are not there under any legitimate claim of right .  They  manufacture a fraudulent claim.  The adverse possession concept was based un mistaken claims of right, not fraudulent ones. 

16 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Whern I learned ablut adverse possession there were 4 criteria.  The possession had to be open, notorious, adverse, and under claim of right meaning some title.  These squatters are not there under any legitimate claim of right .  They  manufacture a fraudulent claim.  The adverse possession concept was based un mistaken claims of right, not fraudulent ones. 

Squisy has zero clue what is actually going on.   If it is not in the his bootlicking news feed, it is not happening.   This is such an easy problem to solve.  Every state should be following the Florida lead.  But states like NY, Oregon, California, Washington, Illinois will never do that.  They love the idea that illegal aliens and drug addicts can just take over any house they want to especially if it is a non-minority type who owns the house.  

Squissy is a Pedocrat moron. 

There are tons of horror stories where people come back from vacation to find someone "legally" living in their house. And there's nothing they can do. 

You can literally have your mailing address changed to anyone's address, wait 6 months and start living there. They can't evict you. You are now a resident. You can even assume the mortgage if it's in default. It's mind blowing. 

15 hours ago, jonmx said:

Damn, you are a moron.  Do you live in some left-wing nut shell?  There are thousands of these squatter cases around the country...

Homeowner arrested after trying to evict squatters from his own property: ‘Walked in on weapons, a prostitute, a bunch of dogs’

By Mary K. Jacob

Published Aug. 16, 2023

A homeowner stopped by to check on his suburban Atlanta property — only to be arrested for trespassing.

Days after the departure of a previous tenant, Tim Arko pulled into the driveway of his house in desirable Decatur, where he suddenly encountered a stranger waving a gun in his face.

“I just jumped the fence and ran. I didn’t know what else to do,” Arko told local channel WSB-TV.

“I didn’t walk in on a family eating dinner. I walked in on weapons, a prostitute, a bunch of dogs in the back, my fence broken down,” he told a reporter.

After dialing 911 to report the intrusion, Arko was astonished to find himself being arrested and taken into police custody.

“They told the police that I was a home invader and that it was their home. And so I ended up being arrested and detained,” Arko said.

Since then, Arko has been fighting to evict the alleged squatters in court.

Six months later, they are still living in Arko’s home.

Two people have died in the residence from overdoses during that time.

Code enforcement has even cited Arko for not properly maintaining the house he legally can’t access.

After lengthy court delays, an eviction order was finally signed.

Arko still awaits marshals, however, to conduct the eviction.

Arko said he has been informed by marshals that they are hoping for a September eviction.

“No one likes, you know, being in the court system, but it becomes even worse when it seems broken down,” said John Ernst, Arko’s attorney, told a reporter.

“I feel like it’s very heavily weighted towards these trespassers and criminals, not people that got duped,” Arko said.

Back in May, a similar incident occurred in Atlanta, when an Army officer returned to her home to find a squatter living in her sprawling $500,000 residence while she was away on active duty.

Lt. Col. Dahlia Daure told WSB-TV that she came home to find a man by the name of Vincent Simon living in her home.

Simon, a man who has been convicted on guns, drugs and theft charges, refused to leave the house.

The unfortunate discovery was made as Daure’s real estate agent began making preparations for the sale of the Holly Hill Parkway home.

“I felt violated. Had I not been serving my country, I would have been in my home,” Daure said.

The active-duty officer was told by police they could not evict Simon and that the issue is considered a “civil matter.”

“I want to go shoot out the windows, turn off the water, cut wires, but I can’t. That’s a crime. Law-abiding citizens can’t do that,” she said. 

Dude, you cant post that.  Its not happening.  Just bury your head in the sand and move along.  We shouldnt discuss this.