Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Iran

Has Launched more than 100 drones, ballistic missiles toward Israel.  it’s God’s plan  

Zechariah 14:1-3   

Behold, The day of the Lord come, And thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 

For I will gather all Nations against Jerusalem to Battle, And the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, And the woman ravished, And half of the city shall go forth into captivity, And the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 

Then shall the Lord go forth, And fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle. 

Conservatives/Liberals get ready to battle for your soul.  

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Has Launched more than 100 drones, ballistic missiles toward Israel.  it’s God’s plan  

Behold, The day of the Lord come, And thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 

For I will gather all Nations against Jerusalem to Battle, And the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, And the woman ravished, And half of the city shall go forth into captivity, And the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 

Then shall the Lord go forth, And fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle. 

Which armed service have you served in?  Do anytime in a combat zone? Or are you just all talk, hiding behind your keyboard?

18 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Jesus is the way.

Oh boy, this could get real bad if Iran actually does something significant :unsure:

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh boy, this could get real bad if Iran actually does something significant :unsure:

No, it's going to get real bad if Biden doesn't do something significant. 

Biden sternly warned Iran against attacking Israel and here we are. They just got in Biden's face. You're on deck Joe, whatcha gonna do? 

15 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Biden sternly warned Iran against attacking Israel and here we are. They just got in Biden's face. You're on deck Joe, whatcha gonna do? 

Kinda depends what has actually happened, no? Not many details yet 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Kinda depends what has actually happened, no? Not many details yet 

We do know that at least 150 cruise missiles and numerous drones entered Israeli airspace from Iran. That's an act of war. 

Now we find out what Joe's made of. He better take enough Ritalin to make the right decision. 

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

We do know that at least 150 cruise missiles and numerous drones entered Israeli airspace from Iran. That's an act of war. 

Now we find out what Joe's made of. He better take enough Ritalin to make the right decision. 

Joe's not making the decisions.  it's the unelected far left cabal behind the scenes controlling him that's making them and rolling him out there like Weekend at Bidens.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/israel-iran-strikes-live-coverage/card/iran-s-u-n-mission-says-military-action-concluded-v9RbIzNaWaB6fdVco4I6

Iran's mission to the United Nations said that following the launch of the drones toward Israel, Tehran now considered that its retaliation for an attack on its diplomatic compound in Damascus to be ended.

"The matter can be deemed concluded," it said. "However, should the Israeli regime make another mistake, Iran’s response will be considerably more severe. It is a conflict between Iran and the rogue Israeli regime, from which the U.S. MUST STAY AWAY!"

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Joe's not making the decisions.  it's the unelected far left cabal behind the scenes controlling him that's making them and rolling him out there like Weekend at Bidens.

Exactly!! There's probably some Tranny General chitting herself right now. 

I doubt Biden can even understand or comprehend any of it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Iran’s response will be considerably more severe. It is a conflict between Iran and the rogue Israeli regime, from which the U.S. MUST STAY AWAY!"

Your turn Joe. 

He's the World's Cuck 🌈 

US says, it has downed some Iran launched attack drones en route to Israel.  

Good job.   Thank you Jesus. 

45 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Hopefully he does nothing.

Just now, MDC said:

Hopefully he does nothing.

I hope it's just a "flair up", but he has to do something now, he warned them of significant consequences. 

Time to be a President, we'll see how he handles this. 

15 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I hope it's just a "flair up", but he has to do something now, he warned them of significant consequences. 

Time to be a President, we'll see how he handles this. 

I’m not interested in fighting Israel’s war. Hopefully he doesn’t do anything at all.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not interested in fighting Israel’s war. Hopefully he doesn’t do anything at all.

You don’t understand what you have just said.  Go night night.  

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

We shouldn't be involved in anyone's war. We're being invaded at the border, that should be our only concern. 

Biden has us in too much BS, none of which are helping the American people. 

7 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

We shouldn't be involved in anyone's war. We're being invaded at the border, that should be our only concern. 

I agree. Ukraine and Israel can both fock right off.

7 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Really? A total focus on that and just jettison any focus on the myriad other issues, like inflation, taxes, Israel, Ukraine, poverty, hunger, violent crime, domestic abuse, animal cruelty, disease, foreign policy, the stock market, the GDP, civil rights, energy, global warming, renewable energy, butt cankers, weeds, HOA agreements, pollution, space exploration (including Uranus) and kind of a lot of other things?

I der only therk abert ERMHAGRATIONER!

What a focking idiot.

🤣

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Remember when Potato Joe gave over 6 billion dollars to Iran?

https://media.scored.co/scale/gNXJFyV0YFCjEoNY.png

I remember that shitt. And everyone knew they would use it for terrorism. And they did. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Really

Hey 🌈 

Are you happy that we're fighting Ukraine and Israel's wars?? Now Iran? 

Stop being such a a bleeding heart Pedocrat. Let's handle our own. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Hey 🌈 

Are you happy that we're fighting Ukraine and Israel's wars?? Now Iran? 

Stop being such a a bleeding heart Pedocrat. Let's handle our own. 

MAGAturds are all "I stand with Israel."

How about "I stand with Israel and Urkaine."

They can't, because the issues have been politicized. 

I'm all for supporting nations that get attacked by terrorists, radicals and autocrats.

I'm all for supporting Israel AND Ukraine!!!

Can you?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm all for supporting nations that get attacked by terrorists, radicals and autocrats.

Can you?

We did support Ukraine, but the money and weaponry are gone and it's been too much and the results and final goal aren't there. That's on your President Joe Biden.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Can you?

Also, this thread is about Iran. STOP bringing up Trump. STOP bringing up Ukraine. off-topic 

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

We did support Ukraine, but the money and weaponry are gone and it's been too much and the results and final goal aren't there. That's on your President Joe Biden.

No, that's your MAGAturd roadblock that keeps us from finishing the job that Russia could otherwise not complete. We were kicking Russkie balls until the MAGAturd block came in and polticized it. 

It's in OUR best interests to help Ukraine and Israel.

America First!

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

Also, this thread is about Iran. STOP bringing up Trump. STOP bringing up Ukraine. off-topic 

You don't think Clownzo and Urkaine and don't fall within the big poltical picture during an election year?

🤣

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

No, that's your MAGAturd roadblock that keeps us from finishing the job that Russia could otherwise not complete. We were kicking Russkie balls until the MAGAturd block came in and polticized it. 

It's in OUR best interests to help Ukraine and Israel.

America First!

Right at that time US stopped funding, European countries sent a huge amount of support/money to Ukraine. Where's the results? Ukraine was supposed to push back Russia beginning several months ago.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

all for supporting nations that get attacked by terrorists, radicals and autocrats.

Yet you support Illegal immigration and open borders HERE. Do you cry everytime an illegal kills an innocent American or commits a violent crime?

NOPE, YOU DON'T. WHY IS THAT 🌈 

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

It’s a long haul engagement. Unfortunate but that’s just the way it is 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You don't think Clownzo and Urkaine and don't fall within the big poltical picture during an election year?

🤣

Trump and Ukraine and the election year for that matter aren't needed in this thread. You're just distracting people. Don't you have real concerns for the War in the middle east? Instead you're just Trump Trump Trump, fund Ukraine, blah blah blah.

As for this attack from Iran, seems like it all got shot down or didn’t really do anything?

Which Iran had to know. They could’ve been effective if they wanted to.

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Trump and Ukraine and the election year for that matter aren't needed in this thread. You're just distracting people. Don't you have real concerns for the War in the middle east? Instead you're just Trump Trump Trump, fund Ukraine, blah blah blah.

I made a total of one comment on when Clownzo would say this wouldn't happen on his watch and subsequently got validated on this point. The only one getting distracted is you, son.

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

As for this attack from Iran, seems like it all got shot down or didn’t really do anything?

Oh. So that’s it then. I’m just wondering how you would feel if some country that wants to wipe the US off the face of the earth were firing missiles at us? 

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I find it hard to believe that Isreal won't respond with excessive force. 

Well, if you’re gonna compare this to Ukraine, you would have to dismiss the fact that we have given billions to Iran. Are we giving billions to Russia?