Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Trial Adjourned Until Tuesday)

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Understood. But what if the person making veiled threats never needs to carry out the action because he's really just laying out a names for one of his deranged followers to take action?

Just another of a thousand examples of how Trump and his administration have demolished norms that never had to be codified before his arrival on the scene.

Ahhhh, the Thomas Becket argument.  Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?

I guess Trump is not entirely unprecedented but it has been some time.  

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

G.t.f.o.h. :rolleyes:

The Democrats would've been calling him a racist and misogynist?  They'd have created the Steele Dossier?  They'd have had a lawyer falsify a document to get a FISA warrant, all in hopes he'd what... win the election anyway?  Just stop while you're behind.

If a Democratic POTUS said the same racist and misogynistic stuff as Trump, Democrats would fuking DEMOLISH him. Especially the far left gonzo contingent. Not sure why anyone would think differently. That group will never NOT be vocal about their grievances. 

The Republicans would have let a Democratic president make money from foreign governments via his properties? Wouldn't have impeached him for obstruction charges nicely laid out in the Mueller report? Would have just ignored the potential security lapses, of which there were many examples? You GTFOH. If he had been a Dem, he would have been impeached and removed by the GOP before the 2018 midterms.

Also, Republicans commissioned the Steele dossier. 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

If a Democratic POTUS said the same racist and misogynistic stuff as Trump, Democrats would fuking DEMOLISH him. Especially the far left gonzo contingent. Not sure why anyone would think differently. That group will never NOT be vocal about their grievances. 

The Republicans would have let a Democratic president make money from foreign governments via his properties? Wouldn't have impeached him for obstruction charges nicely laid out in the Mueller report? Would have just ignored the potential security lapses, of which there were many examples? You GTFOH. If he had been a Dem, he would have been impeached and removed by the GOP before the 2018 midterms.

I don't know.  Biden has said some extremely foolish and racist things over the years.  On misogynistic stuff he certainly seems to lag way behind Trump, but on raxcist stuff. he seems to xtep in it fairly often and seems to get a pass from his team.

As for the items in your second paragraph i will not take issue except, perhaps, with the timeline.  Things move pretty slowly in Washington. 

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What a rube. Any doubt FBG Joe was flat out sick of these pathetic liberals? 😆

The TDS must be killing you. 

15 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Ahhhh, the Thomas Becket argument.  Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?

Even King Henry II had to do "penance" by visiting Beckett's tomb. 

14 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Well remember, when Trump said we're gonna fight like hell, he was really telling his followers to storm the Capitol with flagpoles and take over the United States of America.

3 minutes ago, double tour said:

What a rube. Any doubt FBG Joe was flat out sick of these pathetic liberals? 😆

The TDS must be killing you. 

Thank you for your thoughtful contribution. 

Now go back to eating mudpies and pulling pigtails. The adults are having a conversation. 

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Exactly

...and on top of that, the tweet claimed that the Judge said "if he disrupts the trial they will proceed without him & if he doesn't show up "there will be an arrest."  If they'll proceed without him, that means he can't show up.  To wit, "if he doesn't show up 'there will be an arrest'", which means, if he doesn't show up (which we've already established that he can't), then he gets arrested.  Hence, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.  That's communism bud.

No, it means that they would proceed with the trial with him not being physically present in the courtroom. However, he would still be viewing on the trial in another room on a TV monitor, so they would not be proceeding without him knowing what was happening.

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Not true.  Fusion GPS conducted research for both RNC and DNC, but Steele was hired from the DNC operation.

20 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

G.t.f.o.h. :rolleyes:

The Democrats would've been calling him a racist and misogynist?  They'd have created the Steele Dossier?  They'd have had a lawyer falsify a document to get a FISA warrant, all in hopes he'd what... win the election anyway?  Just stop while you're behind.

AP report: Website with GOP ties funded research on Trump dossier

A conservative website with strong ties to the Republican establishment triggered the investigation into Donald Trump’s past that ultimately produced the dossier that alleged a compromised relationship between the president and the Kremlin.

The Washington Free Beacon on Friday confirmed it originally retained the political research firm Fusion GPS to scour then-candidate Trump’s background for negative information, a common practice known as “opposition research” in politics. Leaders from the Free Beacon, which is funded largely by Republican billionaire Paul Singer, insisted none of the early material it collected appeared in the dossier released later in the year detailing explosive allegations, many uncorroborated, about Trump compiled by a former British spy.

Well, since it were Republicans who first paid the money to Steele for Opposition Research, I think it's pretty safe to say there still would have been a Steele Dossier if Trump was a Dem.  

😂

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well remember, when Trump said we're gonna fight like hell, he was really telling his followers to storm the Capitol with flagpoles and take over the United States of America.

That plucky band of colorfully dressed but woefully underequiped renegades never stood a chnce.  Apparently it takes more than flagpoles and bullhorns to tgake down America.

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Do you believe that Donald Trump had absolutely no ulterior motives for that gathering? That he truly meant for it to be a simple peaceful protest? That he carried absolutely NO responsibility for the acts that were subsequently carried out by supporters that have testified to believing they were doing his bidding?

40 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You mean that fetus that was in his wife's belly while he was balls deep in Stormy?

missed by 1 min.  damnit.

Yeah. Punish a kid. What did Trump do to you that was so bad, besides you being a bi-polar soft twat with little man’s disease? 

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Thank you for your thoughtful contribution. 

Now go back to eating mudpies and pulling pigtails. The adults are having a conversation. 

Oh, I have no doubt that by age, you are about as adult as it gets. But your IQ is grade school level. Papa Joe got sick of you mental midgets whining day in and day out. I guess he didn't need any more children in his life so he shut it down. 

Even you liberals got him to the point of giving up. 😆

2 minutes ago, double tour said:

Oh, I have no doubt that by age, you are about as adult as it gets. But your IQ is grade school level. Papa Joe got sick of you mental midgets whining day in and day out. I guess he didn't need any more children in his life so he shut it down. 

Even you liberals got him to the point of giving up. 😆

Tell me more about how dumb I am while you prattle on about another websites owner making a business decision years ago, and then unironically placing blame for the incident based only on your own highly partisan opinion instead of the words of the guy who actually did it. 

You are probably a genius and I'm just too dumb to see it.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Punish a kid. What did Trump do to you that was so bad, besides you being a bi-polar soft twat with little man’s disease? 

The kid probably doesn't want his absent father there anyway.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

This guy. Says he voted for Trump in 2016. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy. Says he voted for Trump in 2016. 

I never voted for Trump.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

I never voted for Trump.

Sure thing Gutterboy. What a clown.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure thing Gutterboy. What a clown.  

You are a strange guy.

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

:lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

No, criticizing Officers of the Court is free speech.

Insulting Officers of the Court is free speech if it occurs outside the courtroom.  Inside the courtroom it is disruptive of proceedings and is subject to the control of the Court.

Threats, legal threats, threats that are clear and present are actionable.  Veiled threats where one has to surmise the threat, those are not actionable.

Can’t believe that’s really your argument

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Can’t believe that’s really your argument

Can’t believe you think this judge shouldn’t have recused himself. That’s why you have no credibility.  

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You know darn well what my point was.  That being, had he won the election as a Democrat instead of a Republican, NOTHING that has transpired in the media and the courtrooms since 2015 would NEVER have happened.  You know that's true, I know that's true, everyone knows that's true.

Bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is nothing but lynch trial and everyone knows it.  The judge and prosecutor should be wearing white hoods.  

2 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Bullshit.

You are a bootlicking moron.  So fuking dishonest.  You know damn well Democrats have already done all that Trump has done and never ever would be charged.   You must give your masters a good Sieg Heil every night before bed. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

You are a bootlicking moron.  So fuking dishonest.  You know damn well Democrats have already done all that Trump has done and never ever would be charged.   You must give your masters a good Sieg Heil every night before bed. 

That's not even debatable.  Dozer POS is a dishonest and hypocritical POS. 

Far left douche-bags like him can't wait to line up people against the wall. 

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

SleepyDon is trending on Twitter.  Apparently he's been dozing off in court.

Sounds like cognitive decline.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Do you believe that Donald Trump had absolutely no ulterior motives for that gathering? That he truly meant for it to be a simple peaceful protest? That he carried absolutely NO responsibility for the acts that were subsequently carried out by supporters that have testified to believing they were doing his bidding?

I believe many things.

I believe that Trump wanted people to go to the Capitol and whoop it up bigly.  I believe that when they actually went into the Capitol, some part of Trump (maybe the biggliest) thought "hey look, they're storming the Capitol for me, they love me, I'm the greatest!"  Because he is a narcissistic doosh.  What I don't believe is that Trump planned on a bunch of rubes to take over the United States with flagpoles and pretend guillotines.

I further believe that there is no actual evidence tying him directly to such plans and actions, and as such, that the trial is unjust.

I believe that the fact that this unjust legal activity is happening to a former POTUS and current challenger to the establishment president are the kinds of things that happen in banana republics.

I believe that you, being an elite Leftist, think that all fans of Trump are "MAGA," which to you means racist homophobic mysoginistic neanderthal idiots.  As such, I believe that you and your kind do NOT believe that they could have acted on their own, because you are surprised that their brains can remember to breathe on their own, such people are so stupid.  As such, I believe that you are left to conclude that they acted on the tacit wishes of the evil orange man.

I'll stop for now.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I believe many things.

I believe that Trump wanted people to go to the Capitol and whoop it up bigly.  I believe that when they actually went into the Capitol, some part of Trump (maybe the biggliest) thought "hey look, they're storming the Capitol for me, they love me, I'm the greatest!"  Because he is a narcissistic doosh.  What I don't believe is that Trump planned on a bunch of rubes to take over the United States with flagpoles and pretend guillotines.

I further believe that there is no actual evidence tying him directly to such plans and actions, and as such, that the trial is unjust.

I believe that the fact that this unjust legal activity is happening to a former POTUS and current challenger to the establishment president are the kinds of things that happen in banana republics.

I believe that you, being an elite Leftist, think that all fans of Trump are "MAGA," which to you means racist homophobic mysoginistic neanderthal idiots.  As such, I believe that you and your kind do NOT believe that they could have acted on their own, because you are surprised that their brains can remember to breathe on their own, such people are so stupid.  As such, I believe that you are left to conclude that they acted on the tacit wishes of the evil orange man.

I'll stop for now.

In before f'nmoron comes in and declares that he's a "centrist" or "independent".  :lol:

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sounds like cognitive decline.

Yep. He’s an elderly man. Gets confused easily and needs those naps to recharge.

Just now, thegeneral said:

Yep. He’s an elderly man. Gets confused easily and needs those naps to recharge.

wrong thread.  The Biden thread is down the street.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

wrong thread.  The Biden thread is down the street.

In Trump’s last trial he confused one of his wives for the lady who was accusing  him of rape 🥲

I do think he stayed awake for most of it though so he’s clearly slipping. 

56 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Tell me more about how dumb I am while you prattle on about another websites owner making a business decision years ago, and then unironically placing blame for the incident based only on your own highly partisan opinion instead of the words of the guy who actually did it. 

You are probably a genius and I'm just too dumb to see it.

You whiny liberals absolutely destroyed that place. It's in your DNA. 

Papa Joe got tired of babysitting you all 24x7. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, double tour said:

You whiny liberals absolutely destroyed that place. It's in your DNA. 

Papa Joe got tired of babysitting you all 24x7. 

Just checked. It’s up and running over there. There’s more than 9 people posting as well 😂

• Haha 1