Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Hope Hicks Testimony Concludes)

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm pretty sure he hand signed the checks, so that can't even be an argument. 

I believe the latest he is going with is that he didn’t know about payments and that he didn’t have an affair with Stormy. 

16 minutes ago, jonmx said:

What is being criminalized is Trump's existence.  That is why I can't stand you MFers.  Trump did nothing every campaign ever ran does and you bastards want to criminalize it....because it is Trump.  Fuking low-life scum that hate every principle this country was found on. 

So you translate we think Trump should be held accountable and he gets his day in court to we hate every principle this country was founded on.

You my friend are an unhinged lunatic.  Remove your lips from the orange one's as$, wipe off the spray tan, and rethink your life choices boyo.

Somewhere along the way you screwed up quite bigly being so enamored of a moron coman.

Was it political when he ran a fake university?

How about when he stole from his charity?

Your master has a long long history of committing fraud boyo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

I believe the latest his is going with that he didn’t know about payments and that he didn’t have an affair with Stormy. 

LMFAO

It's like Trump's stupidity rubs off on his lawyers.  Didn't have the affair?  Then why pay her off?  Why conceal the story right before the election?

Man MAGA is dumb. 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I believe the latest his is going with that he didn’t know about payments and that he didn’t have an affair with Stormy. 

Oh, the Uncle Leo defense.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So you translate we think Trump should be held accountable and he gets his day in court to we hate every principle this country was founded on.

You my friend are an unhinged lunatic.  Remove your lips from the orange one's as$, wipe off the spray tan, and rethink your life choices boyo.

Somewhere along the way you screwed up quite bigly being so enamored of a moron coman.

Was it political when he ran a fake university?

How about when he stole from his charity?

Your master has a long long history of committing fraud boyo. 

Accountable for what?  Keeping some ho quiet?  That is not illegal.   You want to criminalize a candidate for not being 100 percent forth-coming.  You can not be this fuking stupid. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

It's like Trump's stupidity rubs off on his lawyers.  Didn't have the affair?  Then why pay her off?  Why conceal the story right before the election?

Man MAGA is dumb. 

Who knows that the latest is, hard to keep up, but I believe if they stick with this it will be that Cohen was just going rogue and trying to protect him 😂

We’ll see. I’m sure when he testifies he’ll clean all this up!!

He should throw himself on the mercy of the court and say that he never got over his uncle being eaten by cannibals. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He should throw himself on the mercy of the court and say that he never got over his uncle being eaten by cannibals. 

Wake him up from his flatulence riddled naps and give this a try!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Accountable for what?  Keeping some ho quiet?  That is not illegal.   You want to criminalize a candidate for not being 100 percent forth-coming.  You can not be this fuking stupid. 

Your lips still orange boyo?  You're not a boot licker, you're an as$ licker...LMFAO

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He could also say that having the largest inauguration crowd in history still rattled him, the sharpied weather map was the correct projected hurricane path, Covid would be over by Easter, and shoving bleach and light up his as$ didn't exactly work out as he had suggested.

Just now, Alias Detective said:

C'mon.  Do you really want to go there?

Trump's deplorable animals came to DC and attacked our capital.  We know they voted for Trump because they waved signs for Trump and attacked our capital for Trump.

There are lots of violent animals out there whom we have no idea if they even vote, I doubt most due.  Trump's violent animals however don't even try to hide their devotion for their orange master. 

Trump should have his black pastor, rabbi and priest as character witnesses. 

5 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm pretty sure he hand signed the checks, so that can't even be an argument. 

Maybe his interpreter forged his name?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Man MAGA is dumb. 

If the affair is not legit, you must acquit. 

7 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Maybe his interpreter forged his name?

I think he’s going to go with this. Except it was Cohen who did it all without him knowing about it.

Rachel Maddow is killing it!

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh I know. I’ve read your posts  for nearly a dozen years and you have never once acknowledged threats or ugliness from the right. You won’t even admit Trump encourages violence. Why should it be any different now? 

You have no credibility. 

Paste magazine wouldn’t put a byline in their recent poor review of Taylor Swifts new album because in 2019 the author of a poor review of another one of her albums received death threats from the swifties.  MAGA! 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Paste magazine wouldn’t put a byline in their recent poor review of Taylor Swifts new album because in 2019 the author of a poor review of another one of her albums received death threats from the swifties.  MAGA! 

Taylor Swift!

Trannies!

Wide open borders!

Our cities are burning!

🤣

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Only you would draw a comparison between MAGA and Swifties. Congrats? 

• Haha 1

The lawyer for both Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal texted his contact at the National Enquirer as the election was going to be called for Donald “What have we done?”.

😂😂😂

So, the assistant prosecuting this local case was once the #3 guy at the DOJ? He went back to the minors? 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The lawyer for both Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal texted his contact at the National Enquirer as the election was going to be called for Donald “What have we done?”.

😂😂😂

They done good. Sluts. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, the assistant prosecuting this local case was once the #3 guy at the DOJ? He went back to the minors? 

Yep.  2nd guy in line after Garland.  He went down to state level crimes for this one.  Yea, not political at all.

3 minutes ago, shadrap said:

Yep.  2nd guy in line after Garland.  He went down to state level crimes for this one.  Yea, not political at all.

It’s disgusting. And liberals are good with it. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What is this prosecutor's name?

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Minors?

Nailing Don Snorleon would be like hitting a three run bomb to win the WS in game 7 at Yankee Stadium. Put me in coach!

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What is this prosecutor's name?

Joe.  Joe Momma. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They done good. Sluts. 

Remember Don didn’t bang em. His lawyer just paid them off for him unbeknownst!

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Remember Don didn’t bang em. His lawyer just paid them off for him unbeknownst!

What happens between two adults is none of our business. But showering with your 11 year old daughter should concern us all. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What happens between two adults is none of our business. 

Banging skanks while your wife is preggers probably doesn’t matter to anyone 😂😂

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Joe.  Joe Momma. 

You don't even know who it is?

🤣

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

I know what you are. 

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

He's the lowest information moron on this board.  Just slurps up and spews out alt right talking points without a second's thought to get details or question what he's heard.

He's the useful idiot's useful idiot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know what you are. 

Well, let me crystalize this for you in a way that doesn't hurt your brain.

Biden appointed Matthew Colangelo as ACTING associate attorney general and stepped aside when a permanent associate district attorney was appointed, even though he continued working as a deputy who supervised lawyers. 

So, as usual, your comment lacked context and facts, further underscoring what an ignorant dumbass you are.

Joe Momma that, boyo!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/05/nyregion/alvin-bragg-trump-investigation.html

🤣

• Like 1

Can anyone of the retarded leftist buffoons explain how paying off a ho is election interference?   

And for a little help, election interference is:

intimidate, threaten, coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, presidential elector, Member of the Senate, or Member of the House of Representatives, Delegates or Commissioners from the Territories or possessions, at any general, special, or primary election held solely or in part for the purpose of selecting or electing any such candidate.

HINT:  it isn't. 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is a question. Not a statement. You can tell by the question mark. It’s the curvy thing with the dot at the bottom. Rusty was an editor, dontchaknow ? Lol. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is a question. Not a statement. You can tell by the question mark. It’s the curvy thing with the dot at the bottom. Rusty was an editor, dontchaknow ? Lol. 

His name is Michael Colangelo. He seems to like busting Don Snorleon up - he did the fake Trump charity case as well.

Just now, thegeneral said:

His name is Michael Colangelo. He seems to like busting Don Snorleon up - he did the fake Trump charity case as well.

And he was also a top official in the DOJ. So wtf are you clowns talking about? 

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Well, let me crystalize this for you in a way that doesn't hurt your brain.

Biden appointed Matthew Colangelo as ACTING associate district attorney and stepped aside when a permanent associate district attorney was appointed, even though he continued working as a deputy who supervised lawyers. 

So, as usual, your comment lacked context and facts, further underscoring what an ignorant dumbass you are.

Joe Momma that, boyo!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/05/nyregion/alvin-bragg-trump-investigation.html

🤣

How does Biden appoint an assistant district attorney? That’s local, not federal. You’re an idiot.