Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial (Hope Hicks Testimony Concludes)

19 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Trump controls violent animals.  If he can't keep them under control, lock the POS up!

Spoken like a true Nazi.   Would not expect anything different.  At least you are honest about your fascist-loving nature.  

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Already did... 

This is why you're a joke.  You can't answer a simple question.  You accuse me of bullcrap, I ask you why, and you say "read your post".  How old are you?  This is like grade school logic.  You should be embarrassed of yourself.  I'm embarrassed for you. 

In this gag hearing Trump’s lawyers said he works with a team of people to post what he thinks is interesting (wind up the rubes) every morning. 

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

From WaPo:

The charges: Trump is charged with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records.

And for the 100th time, falsifying business records is not a felony unless it is in regards to another crime.   So far they have not told us what Trump did.  The case is an absolute joke.  Tell me exactly what Trump did that was a felony.   

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

This is why you're a joke.  You can't answer a simple question.  You accuse me of bullcrap, I ask you why, and you say "read your post".  How old are you?  This is like grade school logic.  You should be embarrassed of yourself.  I'm embarrassed for you. 

I answered it... you didn't like it because you're a dope.  You, of all people, shouldn't be embarrassed for anyone but yourself Trollboy.

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

And for the 100th time, falsifying business records is not a felony unless it is in regards to another crime.   So far they have not told us what Trump did.  The case is an absolute joke.  Tell me exactly what Trump did that was a felony.   

We already told you, election interference, in which you responded that there is no election interference.  Well ok then, we have to wait and see if the jury believes the case presented by the prosecution.  This is how courts work.

Just now, jonmx said:

And it was here.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I answered it... you didn't like it because you're a dope.  You, of all people, shouldn't be embarrassed for anyone but yourself Trollboy.

You said "read my post".  I read it.  There is no bullcrap.  What in my post is bullcrap?  Explain yourself if you have any dignity man.  come on.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

We already told you, election interference, in which you responded that there is no election interference.  Well ok then, we have to wait and see if the jury believes the case presented by the prosecution.  This is how courts work.

Bro, JonCT is an legal expert who happens to have zero legal training and lives in his mom's basement.

But trust him, he knows the law just like he knows that the Feds forced Trump's deplorable, violent animals to attack our capital.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Bro, JonCT is an legal expert who happens to have zero legal training and lives in his mom's basement.

But trust him, he knows the law just like he knows that the Feds forced Trump's deplorable, violent animals to attack our capital.

JonCT already lost a bet with me when he said Fani Willis was going to get thrown off the case and disbarred.  He has a long track record of being wrong and generally stupid.

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

JonCT already lost a bet with me when he said Fani Willis was going to get thrown off the case and disbarred.  He has a long track record of being wrong and generally stupid.

Long long long long track record.

Dude's a legit nutcase who's likely a danger to this country. 

8 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The alleged crime took place after the election. Unless they are claiming the conspiracy to commit the crime began before then? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The alleged crime took place after the election. Unless they are claiming the conspiracy to commit the crime began before then? 

The hush money payments to Stormy and others were made before the 2016 election.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

The hush money payments to Stormy and others were made before the 2016 election.

Unless his master comes out and confesses, cultist like Tardcore will just deny deny deny.

I'd say they were playing stupid but we know they ain't playing. 

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

It it’s the business records fraud he’s being charged with, not the payments, which are legal. So the crime took place after the election? Am I right about that?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It it’s the business records fraud he’s being charged with, not the payments, which are legal. So the crime took place after the election? Am I right about that?

I don't think so.  The payments were made before the election so I assume the cover up happened there as well but I we haven't seen any evidence.

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

And it was here.

And that crime was.....

Come on you can do it.....I am waiting

And BTW, technically New York defines a crime in their criminal code as a violation of state and local law.  

19 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

The case would have been better off if he did throw Fanni off.   Now they are still defending her in numerous court filings.   The judge made an error and it will be corrected. 

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I don't think so.  The payments were made before the election so I assume the cover up happened there as well but I we haven't seen any evidence.

The payments to Cohen, which the charges are based on, occurred in 2017. 

23 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Do you even know what election interference means?  It has to do with denying people their rights to vote.  This case has zero to do with that.  What exactly did Trump do to violate election interference.   Nothing.  

Please articulate exactly what Trump did and exactly how it applies the election interference.....

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Do you even know what election interference means?  It has to do with denying people their rights to vote.  This case has zero to do with that.  What exactly did Trump do to violate election interference.   Nothing.  

Please articulate exactly what Trump did and exactly how it applies the election interference.....

We're gonna see it during the trial.  I already said I think it's weak, but we'll see what they have.  Why are you so scared of letting Trump defend himself if the charges are BS?  If they are BS, he'll be acquitted.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The payments to Cohen, which the charges are based on, occurred in 2017. 

The whole election interference is such a stupid arguement.

1.  Election interference laws have to do with denying people their right to vote.  A note on a business check dies not do that.

2.  New York law defines a crime as a violation of state or local laws...federal campaign laws are not.

And if the payments were made after the election as you state, it is impossible some note could retroactively influence the election.  

Further.ore, Trump did not deduct these expenses, so there was no tax violation.  And Trump paid out of his business account, so there was no misuse of campaign funds. 

There is no substance to this case.   It is criminal that this case is still going on. 

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

We're gonna see it during the trial.  I already said I think it's weak, but we'll see what they have.  Why are you so scared of letting Trump defend himself if the charges are BS?  If they are BS, he'll be acquitted.

I am not scared.  What i despise are Nazi tactics by the left to influence an election.   The leftist bastards are:

1.  Trying to make Trump look like a criminal with all these phoney cases.

2.  Using state money to prosecute Trump, so Trump has to defend himself with his money.

3.  Putting gag orders on Trump to deny him of his rights to speak.

4.  Tying him up in courts through the election cycle so he can not campaign.  

Abusing the court system to try to win an election is fuking disgusting.  Sieg Heil to Biden.  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Please articulate exactly what Trump did and exactly how it applies to election interference.....

Please articulate exactly what Trump did and exactly how it applies to election interference.....

Even if you want Trump to be President, you have to be embarrassed for him, right?  What a fool.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Tell me, how many people involved in 2020 riots spent even 1 month in prison?

I didn’t know the answer to this so I looked it up: 

https://apnews.com/article/records-rebut-claims-jan-6-rioters-55adf4d46aff57b91af2fdd3345dace8

Looks like the answer is over 10,000 were arrested, mostly for minor stuff, but a few hundred have been prosecuted by the feds for more serious crime and the average is 27 years. 

It was pretty easy to find the truth on this. Perhaps you should do so before you repeat tired right wing propaganda. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Please articulate exactly what Trump did and exactly how it applies to election interference.....

I think that is the point of this trial. The prosecution will have to make this argument convincingly to the jury or they will not secure a conviction. Let’s see if they can do it. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

https://apnews.com/article/records-rebut-claims-jan-6-rioters-55adf4d46aff57b91af2fdd3345dace8

Looks like the answer is over 10,000 were arrested, mostly for minor stuff, but a few hundred have been prosecuted by the feds for more serious crime and the average is 27 years. 

It was pretty easy to find the truth on this. Perhaps you should do so before you repeat tired right wing propaganda. 

Weird how no time was spent mentioning that on the MSM... but countless reports on Jan 6.  🤔  It's almost as if the media didn't want the country to know about what was really going on in Summer of 2020 but wanted make sure that everyone knew about Jan 6.  To further that point... YOU even had to look it up, because even YOU didn't know.  SHOCKING!!!

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Bu...bu...bu.....but...I was told that these rioters during the "Summer of Love' were getting off scot free; being heralded as heroes and not serving a SECOND of jail time; particularly compared to the true Patriots of 1/6.  How can this be?

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Even if you want Trump to be President, you have to be embarrassed for him, right?  What a fool.

Nope. Pushing back against bullshitt is good. Too many people ⬆️ just take it. 

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Weird how no time was spent mentioning that on the MSM... but countless reports on Jan 6.  🤔  It's almost as if the media didn't want the country to know about what was really going on in Summer of 2020 but wanted make sure that everyone knew about Jan 6.  To further that point... YOU even had to look it up, because even YOU didn't know.  SHOCKING!!!

But now you’re making a completely different argument. Which is that the media focused on the Jan 6 prosecutions rather than the Floyd riot prosecutions. I agree that they did, but not for the reasons you imply. But will you concede that your original assertion was wrong and that the actual treatment wasn’t unequal? 

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Nah...these jamokes see a guy who said "YOU'RE FIRED!!!" on television as the high point of our civilization.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

But now you’re making a completely different argument. Which is that the media focused on the Jan 6 prosecutions rather than the Floyd riot prosecutions. I agree that they did, but not for the reasons you imply. But will you concede that your original assertion was wrong and that the actual treatment wasn’t unequal? 

Good luck with that.   

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nope. Pushing back against bullshitt is good. Too many people ⬆️ just take it. 

Actions have consequences, right?  Maybe it's time Trump actually accept some of them.  I thought you were all about personal responsibility?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Actions have consequences, right?  Maybe it's time Trump actually accept some of them.  I thought you were all about personal responsibility?

Personal responsibility and bootstraps for some......."ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT" for others.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It’s obvious he’s willing to suffer the consequences. Like when Biden was arrested trying to see Mandela. He stood for what was right. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The whole election interference is such a stupid arguement.

1.  Election interference laws have to do with denying people their right to vote.  A note on a business check dies not do that.

2.  New York law defines a crime as a violation of state or local laws...federal campaign laws are not.

And if the payments were made after the election as you state, it is impossible some note could retroactively influence the election.  

Further.ore, Trump did not deduct these expenses, so there was no tax violation.  And Trump paid out of his business account, so there was no misuse of campaign funds. 

There is no substance to this case.   It is criminal that this case is still going on. 

And falsifying business records in New York is a crime.

https://criminaldefense.1800nynylaw.com/ny-penal-law-170-10-falsifying-business-records-in-first-degree.html#:~:text=Under this statute%2C a person,or remove any such record.

NY Penal Law § 170.10: Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree

Under this statute, a person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree if they, with the intent to defraud, make or cause a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, or alter, destroy, conceal, or remove any such record. The enterprise can be any type of organization, including corporations, partnerships, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.