Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump's NY Election Interference Trial - Trump is found guilty on all 34 counts

18 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The Trump years were by far the most peaceful in the last 75 years.  

All in on Yemen — U.S. support for the Saudi- and UAE-led intervention in the war in Yemen is one of the most egregious examples of destructive militarist foreign policymaking in years. Not only did Trump do nothing to end U.S. complicity himself, he repeatedly used his veto power to override bipartisan majorities in Congress that tried to stop U.S. military involvement and block the flow of arms to the conflict.

Media reports on Yemen have largely focused on the disastrous raid – apparently ordered by Trump over dinner - in which a U.S. Navy Seal and a number of Yemeni civilians were killed. But U.S. involvement is expanding in other areas too: the president recently loosened the military's rules of engagement in Yemen, and has dramatically increased airstrikes against al-Qaida.

The new administration has also effectively doubled U.S. deployments to the campaign against the Islamic State group in Syria, adding 400 additional troops to the forces already deployed there. Like their counterparts in Iraq, these soldiers are tasked with providing support to local forces in northern Syria, but the mission has nonetheless resulted in the death of one marine, and the injuries of several others.

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So now you'd prefer more servicemen died?

I'm curious what you think war is if we're not losing any men?  

LOL you turned that into I want more servicemen to die?   You're hilarious.

Proxy War

Cold War...

there are lots of "wars" that don't involve servicemen.   Funny.    Dumb...but funny anyway

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Always a wonderful morning when educated libs simply destroy the alt right, fake news sucked up and regurgitated by moron cultist.

"Fake electors are  normal!!"

"All presidents call governors and asks them find votes!"

"The water pipe burst and votes were dumped at 3am!"

🤣🤣🤣

it's the "do as I say, not as I do" mentality that people like Emperor JonMx strive for.  The world isn't free and just unless THEY are getting everything they want.  

Just now, supermike80 said:

LOL you turned that into I want more servicemen to die?   You're hilarious.

Proxy War

Cold War...

there are lost of "wars" that don't involve servicemen.   Funny.    Dumb...but funny anyway

You're aware we have supported other countries with weapons since we had weapons right?

And I ask again, would you rather we support our allies with weapons and no boots on the ground so US Servicemen aren't killed?  Or would you prefer we put boots on the ground and lose US Servicemen?

I guess the other option is that the US retreat from the world and no longer have the global influence that works immensely to our benefit that Biden brought back after Trump tried to destroy it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zsasz said:

it's the "do as I say, not as I do" mentality that people like Emperor JonMx strive for.  The world isn't free and just unless THEY are getting everything they want.  

Dude was president for a pathetic 4 years, one of which he completely bungled a pandemic that directly led to unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of americans, and Biden will lose far far fewer US Servicemen then during his "peaceful" pathetic term.

What don't cultist understand about this?  There's constant conflicts across the world.  Are cultist really this freaking stupid?

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You're aware we have supported other countries with weapons since we had weapons right?

And I ask again, would you rather we support our allies with weapons and no boots on the ground so US Servicemen aren't killed?  Or would you prefer we put boots on the ground and lose US Servicemen?

I guess the other option is that the US retreat from the world and no longer have the global influence that works immensely to our benefit that Biden brought back after Trump tried to destroy it. 

WTF are you talking about?    Ask again?  

I don't want to lose any servicemen...ever.   But that's not the definition of a war.  To you it is, and that's dumb.  But I accept that's your opinion.

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

WTF are you talking about?    Ask again?  

I don't want to lose any servicemen...ever.   But that's not the definition of a war.  To you it is, and that's dumb.  But I accept that's your opinion.

Let me help you friend, you're clearly confused.

Here's the definition of war: "a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state."

Please tell me which nations or groups we're at armed conflict with.  Supplying weapons does not mean you're at war or we'd always be at war since we supply weapons to tons of countries.

The bottom line is that war or armed conflicts result in the death of US Servicemen.  Lots of that during Trump's term, very little during Biden's term.

Facts not Feelz boyo.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Let me help you friend, you're clearly confused.

Here's the definition of war: "a state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state."

Please tell me which nations or groups we're at armed conflict with.  Supplying weapons does not mean you're at war or we'd always be at war since we supply weapons to tons of countries.

The bottom line is that war or armed conflicts result in the death of US Servicemen.  Lots of that during Trump's term, very little during Biden's term.

Facts not Feelz boyo.

You win.   

Just now, supermike80 said:

You win.   

Just trying to understand your point boyo.  I respect you unlike most of the other conservatives here.  It's not the US's responsibility to police the world.  It typically has nothing to do with the US if countries have conflicts or wars.  What the US can control is boots on the ground so we're directly involved or not in conflicts and put US servicemen at risk.

Those are my thoughts boyo. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Just trying to understand your point boyo.  I respect you unlike most of the other conservatives here.  It's not the US's responsibility to police the world.  It typically has nothing to do with the US if countries have conflicts or wars.  What the US can control is boots on the ground so we're directly involved or not in conflicts and put US servicemen at risk.

Those are my thoughts boyo. 

I understand your thoughts..I don't agree with your perspective...But I have no interest in going back and forth again and again over it.

So like I said, you win.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Ever read about the Chicago 7 Trial? They physically gagged Bobby Seale in the courtroom and handcuffed him for the jury to see. But then again he was black. 

Trump’s been given incredibly soft treatment here. Anyone else would have been put in jail long since. @Jon_mx is the biggest bootlicker in this forum. 

"Trump been given soft treatment" ?   Here from a Democrat:

Alan Dershowitz rips 'tyrant' judge for 'outrageous' rulings in Trump trial | Fox News

12 minutes ago, shadrap said:

"Trump been given soft treatment" ?   Here from a Democrat:

Alan Dershowitz rips 'tyrant' judge for 'outrageous' rulings in Trump trial | Fox News

Dershowitz was a Democrat,  but Democrats have devolved into cvnts....so he is no longer really associating with them, he is the same guy....as is Maher....but liberals have shifted so hard into just intolerable twats.....that normal Democrats are less inclined to associate with them

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Clearly you don’t understand the prosecutions role versus the defense.  Trump could have done crossword puzzles with the attorneys if he wished.  He needs to prove NOTHING.  

My point is he always tells people this bullshet. I will testify, I only know how the tell the truth. Well now can’t because of the gag order. And now I want to but my lawyers won’t let me. Or it’s the rigged judges. Etc 

It’s obvious the lied about these payments to Stormy.

For these idea that he declassified these documents with his mind by just thinking about it. He never makes this argument in court he just bullshets about it to Hannity. Even that asshat was trying to laugh at him.

Both these cases are coming down against him because he focked up.

• Like 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

My point is he always tells people this bullshet. I will testify, I only know how the tell the truth. Well now can’t because of the gag order. And now I want to but my lawyers won’t let me. Or it’s the rigged judges. Etc 

It’s obvious the lied about these payments to Stormy.

For these idea that he declassified these documents with his mind by just thinking about it. He never makes this argument in court he just bullshets about it to Hannity. Even that was trying to laugh at him.

Both these cases are coming down against him because he focked up.

I have a theory that this tactic to silence him is not effective.   By silencing him, both with the gag order as well as the sequestering in the court room, has limited his exposure....and the less he speaks the less opportunity there is for media to misrepresent him.....and as a result his polls are being helped..

The MSM inclination to silence him, is really helping him....its when he gets out and speaks that he starts to lose those undecided voters......JMHO

I agree with Ray: speaking less helps Trump. 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

I agree with Ray: speaking less helps Trump. 

A lot of his supporters should follow his lead.

27 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have a theory that this tactic to silence him is not effective.   By silencing him, both with the gag order as well as the sequestering in the court room, has limited his exposure....and the less he speaks the less opportunity there is for media to misrepresent him.....and as a result his polls are being helped..

The MSM inclination to silence him, is really helping him....its when he gets out and speaks that he starts to lose those undecided voters......JMHO

Who knows. On cable news he has gotten way more exposure since being on court 😂

It has to be 20 hours a day.

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It's not the MSM silencing him.  The MSM didn't impose the gag order.  The gag order was imposed by the judge to protect the jurors and the fairness of the trial.

The MSM would love to hear from Trump every day, because he makes a fool out of himself everytime he talks.

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

Because the judge rigged the case by:

1. Ruling that if Trump testified it would open the door for the prosecution to bring every piece of dirt on Trump there is. Normally such prejudicial non-relevant evidence is excuded, but this judge used it as a tool to prevent Trump from testifying. 

2.  Denying Trump to use advice of counsel defense.  

You are too dumb to understand that is tge real issue as I have made those points before. 

It's an affirmative defense that has to be presented before the trial because it allows the prosecutor.

Trump lawyer Emil Bove asked for a jury instruction that would get at, as he put it, “the fact that this entire trial was based on the word of an attorney who worked for President Trump, and he was entitled to draw some inferences from that” about the legality of various things.

However, the argument presented a problem: the defense said months ago that it wasn’t going to use what’s known as an advice-of-counsel defense — that a defendant’s conduct was guided by a lawyer’s OK.

By deciding against it, the defense didn’t have to waive Trump’s attorney-client privilege or turn over various documents, Judge Juan M. Merchan noted.

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Who knows. On cable news he has gotten way more exposure since being on court 😂

It has to be 20 hours a day.

The coverage is what one might expect, what could be missing is him speaking....which frankly tends to turn off a fair number of people

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

It's not the MSM silencing him.  The MSM didn't impose the gag order.  The gag order was imposed by the judge to protect the jurors and the fairness of the trial.

The MSM would love to hear from Trump every day, because he makes a fool out of himself everytime he talks.

But the MSM has in fact done so....and made mention of doing it on purpose....

In this instance it is the court, but the court is operating hand in hand with Democrats/Media, so they can be lumped together.  I think the strategy is flawed. If I were running Bidens election team I would get a message to the judge to let Trump speak as much as possible.

Just now, RLLD said:

But the MSM has in fact done so....and made mention of doing it on purpose....

In this instance it is the court, but the court is operating hand in hand with Democrats/Media, so they can be lumped together.  I think the strategy is flawed. If I were running Bidens election team I would get a message to the judge to let Trump speak as much as possible.

You really need to step away from these insane conspiracy theories.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The coverage is what one might expect, what could be missing is him speaking....which frankly tends to turn off a fair number of people

Could be. He’ll be back to pep rallying very soon. He’ll say something crazy, it will get an hour on Morning Joe, Fox screamers will say this is really what he meant, repeat process every couple weeks.

As a bonus complain about the media!

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

You really need to step away from these insane conspiracy theories.

Here is but one example of CNN purposely censoring him

That is media......censoring a political candidate....  you see, in 2016 they thought they could impugn him easily, but learned their lesson so this time around they are going to censor him....the focking media....is censoring.

This should bother ever, single, one of us

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Could be. He’ll be back to pep rallying very soon. He’ll say something crazy, it will get an hour on Morning Joe, Fox screamers will say this is really what he meant, repeat process every couple weeks.

As a bonus complain about the media!

I do wonder what the tactic will be.....media is an easy target, the lot of them are just corrupt mouthpieces at this time.  

I bet....when they stop silencing him, and wider public can consume more of him, we see his polls drop....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I do wonder what the tactic will be.....media is an easy target, the lot of them are just corrupt mouthpieces at this time.  

I bet....when they stop silencing him, and wider public can consume more of him, we see his polls drop....

He’s in court because he focked up. 

He can talk about what he wants and get unlimited coverage just not the judge, his family, the jury, etc. Boo Hoo. 

When he goes back to pep rallying it will be biz as usual. I agree with you his polls will drop. The race will be very tight. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He’s in court because he focked up. 

He can talk about what he wants and get unlimited coverage just not the judge, his family, the jury, etc. Boo Hoo. 

When he goes back to pep rallying it will be biz as usual. I agree with you his polls will drop. The race will be very tight. 

He is in court for an accusation that the DOJ already dismissed as not having enough evidence to pursue, and is outside of its statute of limitations....he is in court because the prosecutor ran on taking him down, could not come up with anything better and is now chasing nothing....this is pure political chicanery, nothing more.

They are trying to harm in an any way possible so as to help the Democrat candidate, but I think their strategy is flawed.

I think allowing him to get out and be heard actually helps their preferred candidate more than hurts.....let the man speak, I bet people start drifting away.... JMHO

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He is in court for an accusation that the DOJ already dismissed as not having enough evidence to pursue, and is outside of its statute of limitations....he is in court because the prosecutor ran on taking him down, could not come up with anything better and is now chasing nothing....this is pure political chicanery, nothing more.

They are trying to harm in an any way possible so as to help the Democrat candidate, but I think their strategy is flawed.

I think allowing him to get out and be heard actually helps their preferred candidate more than hurts.....let the man speak, I bet people start drifting away.... JMHO

He did what they said he did. You don’t think it should be in court that’s your prerogative. Trump felt obligated to make up some laughable version so there’s that.

We are simpatico tats he’s a blathering idiot. It’s why he is always in trouble. 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

He did what they said he did. You don’t think it should be in court that’s your prerogative. Trump felt obligated to make up some laughable version so there’s that.

We are simpatico tats he’s a blathering idiot. It’s why he is always in trouble. 

He did not do what they say he did, Cohen told his lawyer as much....multiple times...and told him as much EVEN WHEN SAYING  TRUMP DID IT COULD HAVE SAVED HIM FROM JAIL......

This is all fake.....just like the Russian Collusion hoax...and the good people on both sides hoax......but unlike the laptop....

You might not want to see it, or accept it, but this is what 2rd world nations do.....this is how corrupt we are becoming....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

He did not do what they say he did, Cohen told his lawyer as much....multiple times...and told him as much EVEN WHEN SAYING IT COULD HAVE SAVED HIM FROM JAIL......

This is all fake.....just like the Russian Collusion hoax...and the good people on both sides hoax......but unlike the laptop....

You might not want to see it, or accept it, but this is what 2rd world nations do.....this is how corrupt we are becoming....

Trump didn’t bang her, Cohen did all this himself, Trump paid him back for his services with no idea that he worked with The Enquirer on this. Sure.

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trump didn’t bang her, Cohen did all this himself, Trump paid him back for his services with no idea that he worked with The Enquirer on this. Sure.

Trump banged her.  And he seems to have sought to keep it from getting out, as with any man...to avoid his family finding out.... we heard from Avenatti that Daniels was extorting him, so that adds up

This pretending it was some kind of election-centric crime or something is just laughable....

Not sure why Trump even cared if banging Stormy got out. His trophy wife must have known Dirtbag Don is a serial cheater and sex criminal. :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Trump banged her.  And he seems to have sought to keep it from getting out, as with any man...to avoid his family finding out.... we heard from Avenatti that Daniels was extorting him, so that adds up

This pretending it was some kind of election-centric crime or something is just laughable....

The Enquirer story brought down John Edwards. You don’t think he wanted this story coming out before the election. Come on. 

The funny thing is Trump probably did waste that money. He was right he can shoot someone and his fans wouldn’t care. His wife doesn’t give a shet she just ups the business arraignment. 

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The Enquirer story brought down John Edwards. You don’t think he wanted this story coming out before the election. Come on. 

The funny thing is Trump probably did waste that money. He was right he can shoot someone and his fans wouldn’t care. His wife doesn’t give a shet she just ups the business arraignment. 

---that raw dogging might have been upsetting to learn. 

The man spent a lifetime developing a brand, the Trump brand.  Now I happen to find his brand cheesy and gauche but that is neither here nor there.  He determined his dalliance with a skank porn star would be deleterious to his brand, both business-wise, political ammbition-wise, and personal reputation-wise. He was lawfully entitled to pay to keep the incident from getting to the public eye.  The question is whether he did so in the lawful manneers available to him.  He did not use campaign funds so that is a good start.  If he used strictly personal funds that would have been fine.  It seems he mayn have used business funds and N.Y. has some reporting requiremnts for business expenses.  Those requirements seem to be for tax and licensing purposes though that is a bit unclear to me.  As such expenses need to be categorized, not for campaign finance purposes but for tax purposes.  There seem to be a finite number of reporting categories.  There being none for paying skanks to remain quite the trump Corp chose legal expenses.  Seems sort of reasonable.  Maybe they should have chose marketing, presuming such a category exists as this was marketing.

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yes, Avenatti is a trusted source. 😁

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

---that raw dogging might have been upsetting to learn. 

I doubt he has been in physical contact with Melania since Baron was concieved and for all I know that was an in vitro job.  I doubt she cares at all.  She is nothing more than a beard, like Tom Cruises wives.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

The man spent a lifetime developing a brand, the Trump brand.  Now I happen to find his brand cheesy and gauche but that is neither here nor there.  He determined his dalliance with a skank porn star would be deleterious to his brand, both business-wise, political ammbition-wise, and personal reputation-wise. He was lawfully entitled to pay to keep the incident from getting to the public eye.  The question is whether he did so in the lawful manneers available to him.  He did not use campaign funds so that is a good start.  If he used strictly personal funds that would have been fine.  It seems he mayn have used business funds and N.Y. has some reporting requiremnts for business expenses.  Those requirements seem to be for tax and licensing purposes though that is a bit unclear to me.  As such expenses need to be categorized, not for campaign finance purposes but for tax purposes.  There seem to be a finite number of reporting categories.  There being none for paying skanks to remain quite the trump Corp chose legal expenses.  Seems sort of reasonable.  Maybe they should have chose marketing, presuming such a category exists as this was marketing.

According to court testimony, Trump said guys would think hes cool for banging stormy.  It wasn't about the brand.  He built his brand being a philanderer 

I was unaware when I finished law school that one could go into skank law.  My classmates and I chose prosecution, defense work, tax law, civil litigation and other practices, but skank law was not among them.  Apparently though there are many lawyers like Avenatti and Cohen who were aware of the specialty and went into it.  Who knows, I might have enjoyed that practice. I should have visited all of the booths at career day insted of cutting the day short to go out into the aprking lot and getting drunk, again.

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

According to court testimony, Trump said guys would think hes cool for banging stormy.  It wasn't about the brand.  He built his brand being a philanderer 

Guys, potentially yes.  Certainly for hopping on McDougal.  The question is business associates, lending institutions, country club circles of friends includingpowerful wives of his friends, assuming he has friends.   It is a fine line between playboy and skank banger.  Stormy was clearly on the wrong side of the line.