Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Are these people on left or right?

If the left acts like this is protest people step aside and it is said to be their right.  

If the right acts like this in protest then it is the worst day in history.  

Rules for thee.   As always.  So consistent.  

If a crowd of righties throw liquid on a black officer standing there calmly it would be white supremacy.   The left does it and crickets.  

Again rules for thee.  Always.

Left privilege is a problem in this country. 

Women in leadership roles. It’s working out great. Can’t wait for President Kamala. 

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Are these people on the Left or on the Right:

😂 WTF???? 

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Did I say that?

Seems you’re making assumptions again :doh:

It’s antisemitic and it’s wrong to use it to say students should be killed too.

You can criticize what Israel is doing in Gaza (I have) but to Jews are evil or should be eradicated or whatever other anti semitic stuff, yeah I’m obviously against that, whether it’s neo Nazis or Ivy League students saying it.

Fair enough, my apologies. My message was more for @MDC who agreed with you. He thinks the brightest minds at the Ivies dont know what "from the river to the sea" means.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Fair enough, my apologies. My message was more for @MDC who agreed with you. He thinks the brightest minds at the Ivies dont know what "from the river to the sea" means.

Jerry thinks students at Columbia and NYU are calling for the Extermination of Jews! 😮 😂 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Jerry thinks students at Columbia and NYU are calling for the Extermination of Jews! 😮 😂 

They would love nothing more. 

16 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

The administration at places like Columbia are to blame for this.  Had they dealt with this earlier they wouldn't be in this spot now.  Now the protestors have no reason to believe any of their threats, I know I sure wouldn't.  They obviously feel they can do whatever they want and these administrations will yield to them.  So far they are correct.

Liberals allowed leftists in and did nothing as the cancer spread through their institutions. In some places, the parasite consumes the liberals, in others the liberals are too pathetic, spineless, and fearful to do anything but concede.

• Like 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nypd-release-video-showing-professional-025331163.html

NYPD release video showing professional 'protest consultant' at Columbia University

Fithian is a professional "protest consultant" who has been arrested over 80 times, Laura Ingraham of "The Ingraham Angle" said on her show Tuesday night.

Fithian has reportedly participated in protests on climate change, Occupy Wall Street, and now, the Free Palestine movement.

After midnight Tuesday, Fithian was seen on video instructing a mob of anti-Israel agitators as they took over an academic building at Columbia University.

In one video clip, protesters were seen carrying a table, while in the background, Fithian could be heard saying, "I can’t help with that. You guys can help with that."

In another clip, the mob was seen attaching a piece of furniture to the door of a building, while Fithian tells people with cameras to move back.

During "The Ingraham Angle" on Tuesday evening, Ingraham spoke with Ira Stoll, the founder and editor of theeditors.com, about Fithian and what she gets out of helping to train the new generation of activists.

"Some of the people involved are being paid money," Stoll said, explaining he authored an article for The Wall Street Journal recently about how these groups are advertising for fellows to be paid $3,000 to work eight hours a week for three months, on campuses across the U.S. "Some of the people who have been quite prominently in these protests have been paid fellows with hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Soros Open Society Foundation and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

"So, there’s big money behind these protests," Stoll added.

He also spoke about how many of the people at the anti-Israel protests taking place at campuses like Columbia University are the same people who attend Black Lives Matter protests, as well as anti-Trump protests.

"It’s the same people out protesting. I’ve seen them," Stoll said. "They just like to protest."
He compared it to people who go out on weekends to play sports or go to religious services.

"This is an activity for these people, and until the revolution is accomplished, they’re not going to stop, or else until they are in jail," he said.

23 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nypd-release-video-showing-professional-025331163.html

NYPD release video showing professional 'protest consultant' at Columbia University

Fithian is a professional "protest consultant" who has been arrested over 80 times, Laura Ingraham of "The Ingraham Angle" said on her show Tuesday night.

Fithian has reportedly participated in protests on climate change, Occupy Wall Street, and now, the Free Palestine movement.

After midnight Tuesday, Fithian was seen on video instructing a mob of anti-Israel agitators as they took over an academic building at Columbia University.

In one video clip, protesters were seen carrying a table, while in the background, Fithian could be heard saying, "I can’t help with that. You guys can help with that."

In another clip, the mob was seen attaching a piece of furniture to the door of a building, while Fithian tells people with cameras to move back.

During "The Ingraham Angle" on Tuesday evening, Ingraham spoke with Ira Stoll, the founder and editor of theeditors.com, about Fithian and what she gets out of helping to train the new generation of activists.

"Some of the people involved are being paid money," Stoll said, explaining he authored an article for The Wall Street Journal recently about how these groups are advertising for fellows to be paid $3,000 to work eight hours a week for three months, on campuses across the U.S. "Some of the people who have been quite prominently in these protests have been paid fellows with hundreds of thousands of dollars from the Soros Open Society Foundation and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

He also spoke about how many of the people at the anti-Israel protests taking place at campuses like Columbia University are the same people who attend Black Lives Matter protests, as well as anti-Trump protests.

"It’s the same people out protesting. I’ve seen them," Stoll said. "They just like to protest."
He compared it to people who go out on weekends to play sports or go to religious services.

"This is an activity for these people, and until the revolution is accomplished, they’re not going to stop, or else until they are in jail," he said.

Communists doing communist things.  We've seen this playbook before - communist agitators trying to upset the system to gain power.

Time to rid our country of these leftists once and for all.

Amazing. The heirs to the Rockefellers are communist and Islamic supporters. The two entities bent on bringing down the US. I’m willing to bet there’s a few Pedos in that group. 

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Time to rid our country of these leftists once and for all.

Yep. 

Here's what's maddening to me. 

US SOIL.... foreign focks fighting and protesting about what's going where they USED to be from, etc.

WHO THE FOCK thought it was a good idea to bring these foreign focks here?   I can tell which side is AGAINST it.   So can everyone. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Yep. 

Here's what's maddening to me. 

US SOIL.... foreign focks fighting and protesting about what's going where they USED to be from, etc.

WHO THE FOCK thought it was a good idea to bring these foreign focks here?   I can tell which side is AGAINST it.   So can everyone. 

Well stated Tubby 

8 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Unpossible. @The Real timschochetassured me that the majority of protestors simply oppose Netanyahu's policies...

:lol: