Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Biden says Americans have 'right to protest, but not the right to chaos'

13 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Face it boyo, the way you cultist screeched about it you acted like Kamala set the fund up and funded it herself.

You folks are like overly emotional teen chicks spurned by the high school quarterback.

Try to increase the amount of T you have and you will be able to comprehend these kinds of things more logically. 

She tweeted out a link to a fund that went to bail out criminals.  That's "helping", any way you slice it.  You are either willfully dishonest or ignorant.  Take your pick..

What would your reaction be if Trump tweeted out a link to a gofundme account for bailing out Jan 6th people?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

She tweeted out a link to a fund that went to bail out criminals.  That's "helping", any way you slice it.  You are either willfully dishonest or ignorant.  Take your pick..

What would your reaction be if Trump tweeted out a link to a gofundme account for bailing out Jan 6th people?

Trump has re-tweeted racist links more than once.

Does this make him a racist boyo?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

All the sh1t that Trump has tweeted that you make excuses for?  GTFO.

50 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

$1.5M more in excess income.

Da phuk are you talking about, loan agreement.

I'm guessing you didn't go to college based on your lack of ability to hold a oonversation boyo.

That's ok though, the world needs ditch diggers too.

This from a guy who is so insecure he can't respond to anybody without an insult of some sort. :lol:

$1.5M in "excess income" should afford you the ability to repay the loans you took out for your "education" without the need of a government bailout. Alas, for all of your bloviating about the supposed intellectual superiority of college grads, you guys can't survive in the real world without mommy and daddy or the American tax payer subsidizing your existence.  :(

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

This from a guy who is so insecure he can't respond to anybody without an insult of some sort. :lol:

$1.5M in "excess income" should afford you the ability to repay the loans you took out for your "education" without the need of a government bailout. Alas, for all of your bloviating about the supposed intellectual superiority of college grads, you guys can't survive in the real world without mommy and daddy or the American tax payer subsidizing your existence.  :(

Of course the educated can afford to pay back their loans.  If the government wants to help would you say no?

How do you feel about the government bailing out businesses?  I assume you think the businesses shouldn't have accepted that money either?

It's not too late to educate yourself boyo.  Pretty clear you could use a nickels worth. 

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

All the sh1t that Trump has tweeted that you make excuses for?  GTFO.

I don't make excuses for Trump, I know he's an idiot.  The difference between you and I is that I know both are idiots, you don't.  I know that both parties suck, you don't.  I'm ok with Trump being held accountable, you don't with your party.

17 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Trump has re-tweeted racist links more than once.

Does this make him a racist boyo?

I'll agree he did that if you agree that Biden said racist things more than once.

Does that make Biden a racist?

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

Is it total bullshit?  I wondered since you have a habit of shall we say overcharacterizing your support documents.

Lets begin with the date of the document.  It is from 2021, so when it compares convictions of the January 6th folks to those from the George Floyd Summer of Mostly Peaceful Protests there is going to be an inherent problem, that being that the prosecutions of the January 6th folks had yet to really begin as of the writing of the article so the final numbers were hardly all in.  The article compares the mostly completed prosecutions of the one event to the as yet unbegun prosecutions of the other event and finds a lack of total disparity in the numbers as then known and so concludes there is no disparity.  Of course even then it does not compare the actually numbers, rather their impression of what the numbers mean.

The article is not a peer reviewed scientific study, it is a study done by the press, a press which may well have an agenda.  We know you acknowledge that fact when it is convenient but you deny it when it is not.  Still, what did they find?  They found that the Mostly Peaceful Protest did involve some very serious charges of interpersoinal assualt, arson, and extreme property damage and they then note that not all charged got off, some, around 200 even getting as much as 27 months in jail.  Now if we compare that to the current, updated prosecutions for the Jjanuary 6th Insurrection and Overtrhrow of Democracy (a one afternoon event in one place, not something happening for weeks and months all around the country) what do we have, actually?  Well far more prosecutions resulting in far more jail time than simply 27 months, at least for the worst offenders.  

In short, as is so often the case with you when you search for articles with titles that may on theire face support your position you fail to read and comprehend the article.  The article does exactly the oppoosite of what you propose, it supports Kilroy's posiiton.

Now me I am not getting involved to take either side of the argument.  I am getting involved as  someone needs to deconstruct your bullshit.  If you care to make your argument without the misleading supportIwill leave it alone, but your propensity for this type of argumentation needs to be called out.  You fancy yourself a logical, person with well reasoned arguments, but actaully, as near as I can tell, you are full of it.

You mak a number of ridiculous assumptions in this post, the main one being that “the press may have an agenda”- which was exactly Kilroy’s point that I was disputing in the first place. If you begin with that position it becomes impossible to prove any point to you that requires evidence from reporting. 
Kilroy’s original claim, towards the start of this thread, was that there were almost NO prosecutions of the Floyd rioters. Thats the bullsh!t part. He didn’t claim that there were simply more Jan 6 prosecutions, or that the sentences were longer. That’s a much more precise argument and while I would have still disputed some of it, I wouldnt have exactly called it a lie. Of course the sentences for Jan 6 were longer. It was a much more serious crime than anything resulting from the George Floyd riots. Jan 6 was an insurrection that attempted to remove our democratic form of government. The Floyd riots were a bunch of stupid thugs taking advantage of peaceful protests. Jan 6 was orchestrated by President Trump and the MAGA movement. The Floyd riots were not organized by anyone; there is no connection between those thugs and BLM or any of the peaceful protestors. The comparison between the two events is and has always been absurd. 

So to conclude: you misrepresented Kilroy’s argument in order to make it more coherent, added a few ridiculous assertions of your own, all in an effort to show how “full of it” I am and allow your buddies here the chance to read this post and chuckle at how Timmy was bested again? Well done. Except it’s been a total fail. I hope for your clients sakes you fare better in the courtroom. 

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'll agree he did that if you agree that Biden said racist things more than once.

Does that make Biden a racist?

Boyo we're talking about re-tweeting or tweeting things making one own what they tweet.

Stop deflecting and just admit that Kam's tweeting of the link does not mean she set the fund up, owned the fund, funded the fund, or anything else like the alt right in here love to spew because they hear it on their alt right news.

Jeez

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You mak a number of ridiculous assumptions in this post, the main one being that “the press may have an agenda”- which was exactly Kilroy’s point that I was disputing in the first place. If you begin with that position it becomes impossible to prove any point to you that requires evidence from reporting. 
Kilroy’s original claim, towards the start of this thread, was that there were almost NO prosecutions of the Floyd rioters. Thats the bullsh!t part. He didn’t claim that there were simply more Jan 6 prosecutions, or that the sentences were longer. That’s a much more precise argument and while I would have still disputed some of it, I wouldnt have exactly called it a lie. Of course the sentences for Jan 6 were longer. It was a much more serious crime than anything resulting from the George Floyd riots. Jan 6 was an insurrection that attempted to remove our democratic form of government. The Floyd riots were a bunch of stupid thugs taking advantage of peaceful protests. Jan 6 was orchestrated by President Trump and the MAGA movement. The Floyd riots were not organized by anyone; there is no connection between those thugs and BLM or any of the peaceful protestors. The comparison between the two events is and has always been absurd. 

So to conclude: you misrepresented Kilroy’s argument in order to make it more coherent, added a few ridiculous assertions of your own, all in an effort to show how “full of it” I am and allow your buddies here the chance to read this post and chuckle at how Timmy was bested again? Well done. Except it’s been a total fail. I hope for your clients sakes you fare better in the courtroom. 

I'm retired.

I always fared incredibly well in the courtroom.

You are a Who fan.  You should play some pinball.  Maybe if you did you could become aware this year. Until then I will follow you as your lack of self awareness is incredibly amusing.  You don't address the fact that your support showed 120 prosecutions from riots all over the country spanning months leading to deaths, rapes in the secure zones, arson, looting and injuries to LEO.  Your article could not document the total number of January 6th prosecutions as they had not yet happened.  I am not arguing the January 6th prosecutions should not have happened or that the sentences were extreme based on the facts, only that your argument that there was consistency between the events is provable horsesh!t and your authoritative argument to settle the matter is the most poorly constructed argument imaginable.  That you fail to see it means you are an idiot, or as usual you did not read what you were selling as you were so anxious to find an article with a title you thought supported your position.  If you want me off your back its simple, read your supporting material before posting it, dumbass.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Boyo we're talking about re-tweeting or tweeting things making one own what they tweet.

Stop deflecting and just admit that Kam's tweeting of the link does not mean she set the fund up, owned the fund, funded the fund, or anything else like the alt right in here love to spew because they hear it on their alt right news.

Jeez

So I'll take that as a "Yes, Biden says racist things, I just don't want to admit it".  Thanks.

She supported the fund by tweeting it out.  That's all that needs to be said.  Way to prove me right on my prior post of you being ok when your side does it (because you have an excuse), but the other side isn't allowed.

Well done King Hypocrite.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I'm retired.

I always fared incredibly well in the courtroom.

You are a Who fan.  You should play some pinball.  Maybe if you did you could become aware this year. Until then I will follow you as your lack of selfawareness is incredibly amusing.  You don't address the fact tnaht your support showed 120 prosecutions from riots all over the country spanning months leading to deaths, rapes in the secure zones, arson, looting and injuries to LEO.  Your article could not document the total number of January 6th prosecutions as they had not yet happened.  I am not arguing the january 6th prosecutions should not have happened or taht the sentences were extreme based on the facts, only that your argument that there was consistency between the events is provable horsesh!t and your authoritative argument to settle the matter is the most poorly ocnsgructed argument imaginable.  That you fail to see it means you are an idiot, or as usual you did not read what you were selling as you were so anvius to find an article with a title you thought supported your position.  If you want me off your back its simple, read your supporting material before posting it, dumbass.

Once again you’re not making the same argument that Kilroy was making which is what I was responding to. 
However I will give you points for the Who comment which was smartly done. 

43 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Thread/.  Notice the deflection from the libtards. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So I'll take that as a "Yes, Biden says racist things, I just don't want to admit it".  Thanks.

She supported the fund by tweeting it out.  That's all that needs to be said.  Way to prove me right on my prior post of you being ok when your side does it (because you have an excuse), but the other side isn't allowed.

Well done King Hypocrite.

Ok, she supported the fund.

Then Trump is a racist for re-tweeting racist tweets.

Glad we agree.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Ok, she supported the fund.

Then Trump is a racist for re-tweeting racist tweets.

Glad we agree.

And Biden is racist too, right?

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

And Biden is racist too, right?

Biden has re-tweeted racist tweets?

Biden has re-tweeted racist tweets?

He literally SAID them.  Or, are people only racist for what they tweet?

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

He literally SAID them.  Or, are people only racist for what they tweet?

Negative boyo.  We're talking about tweets and how they reflect support for something.

Try to keep up.

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Negative boyo.  We're talking about tweets and how they reflect support for something.

Try to keep up.

Got it, deny Biden's racism.

Not a tweet, but how about a Bill.  Biden wrote a bill that put millions of black men in prison for smoking weed.  Does that count?  Or are we ignoring that too?

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

There was a world before tweets they would like to forget.  

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not a tweet, but how about a Bill.  Biden wrote a bill that put millions of black men in prison for smoking weed.  Does that count?  Or are we ignoring that too?

Let's stay on topic.  You claim that Kam's tweeting about  a fund showed she was a supporter.

Stay on topic boyo.

By this standard, Trump is a massive racist.

I agree.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Heck, he's had a whole bunch just in the last 5 years!  🤣🤣

Let's stay on topic.  You claim that Kam's tweeting about  a fund showed she was a supporter.

Stay on topic boyo.

By this standard, Trump is a massive racist.

I agree.

Yup, got it.  Biden's a racist too, but you don't want to agree to it because it puts him and Trump on equal footing.

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, Biden actually said this shiiite out loud and on video before tweets existed...there's a 'jungle' comment out there some where I believe. But yeah...doesn't count. Because it wasn't tweeted. What a focking joke. 

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Of course the educated can afford to pay back their loans.  If the government wants to help would you say no?

How do you feel about the government bailing out businesses?  I assume you think the businesses shouldn't have accepted that money either?

It's not too late to educate yourself boyo.  Pretty clear you could use a nickels worth. 

You mean the businesses that the government forced to close? 

You must've been absent the day they taught about false equivalence. 

Sadly, that extra $1.5M can't buy you any self esteem. :(

• Thanks 1

Biden has made racist comments in the past. Some of them have been really ignorant. But I don’t think he’s a racist. His policies do nothing to promote racism; the exact contrary. Trump on the other hand promotes racism all the time, and racism is a key ingredient of his domestic policy positions. The difference between the two men on this issue is stark. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Biden has made racist comments in the past. Some of them have been really ignorant. But I don’t think he’s a racist. His policies do nothing to promote racism; the exact contrary. Trump on the other hand promotes racism all the time, and racism is a key ingredient of his domestic policy positions. The difference between the two men on this issue is stark. 

How does one make racist comments and not be a racist? 

No, seriously. How does this work? I really want to know. 

Because *I* know that if I call someone the N word...I am a racist. FOCK. I don't even have to do that! I just have to tell them I voted for Trump and I am a racist. I don't even have to DO anything other than that. I don't even have to SAY anything. 

So, tell me, oh wise Tim. How does this work? And don't even tell me that his policies aren't racist. He focking wrote the 90s crime bill that specifically targeted poor, black communities and put thousands of black men in prison for decades. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

How about that crime bill? That was very racist until Biden ran for president. Fockin frauds. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump did more for minorities as President than any politician in at least 50 years.  Biden passed harmful legislation as Senator, not to mention his association with known racists.  If policy is your determination of a racist, Biden beats Trump in the racism department by a mile.  But, as usual, you see what you want to see and not what the data shows.

Just now, Strike said:

Trump did more for minorities as President than any politician in at least 50 years.  Biden passed harmful legislation as Senator, not to mention his association with known racists.  If policy is your determination of a racist, Biden beats Trump in the racism department by a mile.  But, as usual, you see what you want to see and not what the data shows.

Tim is the poster child for the typical liberal voter.  

30 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Right, Biden's racist comments doesn't mean he's racist (even though, again, he put millions of black people in prison for smoking weed), but Trump is (even though he let a lot of those black people out of prison, with his Prison Reform Bill).  Got it.

Trump promotes racism, but Biden doesn't, even though he says things like "Poor people are just as smart as white people".  Even though his policies are show that black people aren't capable of measuring up to white people, so standards are lowered.  Got it.

Good for me, not for thee.

Joe Biden, is quite possibly, the most racist president we've ever had.

You ain't black if you don't vote for me!!

28 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Because *I* know that if I call someone the N word...I am a racist. FOCK.

Is that really so horrible?

Love these Trumpers crying over the fact that they can’t use the N word 😂

28 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

How does one make racist comments and not be a racist? 

No, seriously. How does this work? I really want to know. 

Because *I* know that if I call someone the N word...I am a racist. FOCK. I don't even have to do that! I just have to tell them I voted for Trump and I am a racist. I don't even have to DO anything other than that. I don't even have to SAY anything. 

So, tell me, oh wise Tim. How does this work? And don't even tell me that his policies aren't racist. He focking wrote the 90s crime bill that specifically targeted poor, black communities and put thousands of black men in prison for decades. 

Good questions: 

1. Yes people can make racist comments without being racist. Especially if the comments weren’t deliberately meant to be racist. This is especially true of older people in this country. In addition to this point, I would add that racism is an attitude and not a permanent description of anyone. My liberal nature (your description, not mine) makes me very forgiving of everyone. That includes Trump, BTW.

2. The crime bill, which was supported at the time by the Congressional Black Caucus, was not intended to be racist. Whether it worked or not is a separate question. I would say overall it did not, though certain aspects, like the ban on assault rifles, was effective while it lasted. 

29 minutes ago, Strike said:

Care to highlight any trump policies that helped minorities?  Muslim ban? Supporting racists?  What am I missing?

And, at the risk of repeating myself: I do not believe that the vast majority of those voting for Trump are racist, I think they are mostly either ignorant of his racism or choose to overlook it because they agree with other aspects of his policies (or at least they think they do.) 

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Care to highlight any trump policies that helped minorities?  Muslim ban? Supporting racists?  What am I missing?

Trump deserves credit for criminal justice reform. He didn’t want to do it, he regrets it now, but it was done under his watch so he gets the credit, 

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

He legalized purple drank, sponsored a rap version of the national anthem, funded scholarships to twerking academies and offered amnesty for spring  breakers in Miami.

Trump also funded traditional  black colleges. And he pardoned the great first black heavyweight champion, Jack Johnson, which should have been done years ago, 

I am really trying here to give him credit for some stuff…there’s not much out there. On the whole his record was putrid. 

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

No, not when the examples you posted are completely inaccurate.