Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Racist frat boys

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They're literally changing "Death to America" and "From the River to the Sea".  Both of those call for eradication of 1) America and 2) Jews.

There are thousands of protests going on. No doubt someone there has said death to America or outright called for death to Israel, sure.

“From the river to the sea” isn’t code for the eradication of Jews! Ffs 🤦‍♂️ 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

There are thousands of protests going on. No doubt someone there has said death to America or outright called for death to Israel, sure.

I haven't seen any death to America chants.

Most of this outrage is righties trying to use these protests for political gains.

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They're literally chanting "Death to America" and "From the River to the Sea".  Both of those call for eradication of 1) America and 2) Jews.

“From the river to the sea” does not always have the same meaning you describe here. I have heard it explained as Palestinians need to be liberated from the river to the sea. And it’s important to note that the Likud Party (Netanyahu’s political party) now believes in a “Greater Israel on both sides of the Jordan River” which many Palestinians believe means the eradication of the Palestinian people. So these phrases go both ways and we need to be careful interpreting them. Which you’re not. 

Obviously “Death to America” isn’t as open to interpretation. But how many protestors have chanted that? 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

“From the river to the sea” does not always have the same meaning you describe here. I have heard it explained as Palestinians need to be liberated from the river to the sea. And it’s important to note that the Likud Party (Netanyahu’s political party) now believes in a “Greater Israel on both sides of the Jordan River” which many Palestinians believe means the eradication of the Palestinian people. So these phrases go both ways and we need to be careful interpreting them. Which you’re not. 

Obviously “Death to America” isn’t as open to interpretation. But how many protestors have chanted that? 

Just now, MDC said:

It literally is.

Frat boys are just stupid and entitled babies. I doubt they’re really all that racist beyond that. Though this is Mississippi so I suppose you have to assume a fairly racist baseline

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Most of this outrage is righties trying to use these protests for political gains.

Gutterboy didn’t see them, therefore they didn’t happen. 

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It literally is.

It literally is not. 😂 

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

MOST of them are chanting "Death to America' and 'From the River to the Sea" and supporting Hamas.  That is an undebatable call for extermination that you and your side are not only supporting, but encouraging.

🤣

This fool tries so hard.

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Going wooo-wooo isn’t always imitating an ape. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It literally is.

Stop. It literally isn’t. 

Here’s a good history of the term: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_the_river_to_the_sea

Please educate yourself on this. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is extremely complicated with lots of history. It’s not the black and white struggle you’re representing here, falsely. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

It literally is not. 😂 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Stop. It literally isn’t. 

Here’s a good history of the term: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/From_the_river_to_the_sea

Please educate yourself on this. The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is extremely complicated with lots of history. It’s not the black and white struggle you’re representing here, falsely. 

Sorry, guys, you're incredibly wrong here:

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Going wooo-wooo isn’t always imitating an ape. 

Is it your contention that this frat guy was not making a racist joke? 

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Of course that's what it is.  MAGAtards deal in nothing but lies and fake news.

Everyone knows it's the MAGAtards who are the racist scum.  It's essential to their party's platform. 

So Maher is right and Wiki and decades of historical context are wrong? Sorry but no. 

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

This fool tries so hard.

He's such a low IQ, self hating homo.

Love this for him.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is it your contention that this frat guy was not making a racist joke? 

I’d have to get his side of it before making that determination.  Plus he may have grown up poor. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Everyone knows it's the MAGAtards who are the racist scum.  

I don’t know that. And I don’t believe it’s true for most Trump supporters. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d have to get his side of it before making that determination.  Plus he may have grown up poor. 

What a piece of shite.

11 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So  you believe the intelligence agencies headed by presidential appointees and largely staffed by conservatives just lie to everyone huh?

Interesting world you live in Mr. CT nutjob. 

You definitions are retarded. This has nothing to do with conservatives.  Leadership inside of our intelligence agencies believe in the power of the state.  They believe they need to brainwash us, control our speech, spy on us, and get involved in proxy wars.  You bow down and love to tongue the butts of your masters.  I am not sure why, but you seem to love it. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So Maher is right and Wiki and decades of historical context are wrong? Sorry but no. 

Maher was always right with you guys until he started calling you out.

Sorry, but your revisionist history doesn't work here.  You can pretend all you want, but "From the River to the Sea" always had one meaning: the eradication of Jews which apparently you support.  You just make this stuff up to make YOURSELF feel better about supporting an absolutely horrible position.  None of what you say is based in reality.

And Wikipedia?  the site where anyone can change stuff?  :lol:

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Someone should tell Netanyahu that he’s accidentally called for the Eradication of Jews! :o

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Yep there are exceptions to rules. WV is a poor uneducated state. I'd rather live there or in Kentucky than in your sh1thole state. While poor and uneducated both are still a safer and nicer community *in general*.

Weird how you never hear about W.V.'s gang problem. I mean poverty is what drives gang violence according to the left. You'd think W.V. would be all over the news with their white gangs slaughtering each other in record numbers. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

Someone should tell Netanyahu that he’s accidentally called for the Eradication of Jews! :o

it's bad when either side says it because it only means one thing:  the eradication of one side.

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

She flipped him off so she deserves to be mocked as a gorilla.

Calling someone an ape isn't racist unless you are a racist.

Shes pro Hamas and an antisemite.

She's a Marxist and hates America.

Did I miss anything? All of this instead of just saying "It's wrong to making ape noises at black people".

What happened to you people?

MAGA is what happened to them

Maher was always right with you guys until he started calling you out.

Sorry, but your revisionist history doesn't work here.  You can pretend all you want, but "From the River to the Sea" always had one meaning: the eradication of Jews which apparently you support.

And Wikipedia?  the site where anyone can change stuff?  :lol:

First off Maher has never been “always right” with me. I enjoy the guy, he’s funny, thoughtful, and I often agree with him. Not always. I don’t think he’s right on this issue. 

All Wiki is doing in this instance is compiling facts that can easily be verified, for instance the context of the Palestinians believing that Likud has always believed in the eradication of the Palestinian people. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Frat boys are just stupid and entitled babies. I doubt they’re really all that racist beyond that. Though this is Mississippi so I suppose you have to assume a fairly racist baseline

He’s from Texas

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

it's bad when either side says it because it only means one thing:  the eradication of one side.

But it means good stuff when the Prime Minister of Israel says it!

From the river to the sea! :o 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

First off Maher has never been “always right” with me. I enjoy the guy, he’s funny, thoughtful, and I often agree with him. Not always. I don’t think he’s right on this issue. 

All Wiki is doing in this instance is compiling facts that can easily be verified, for instance the context of the Palestinians believing that Likud has always believed in the eradication of the Palestinian people. 

Sorry, Tim.  No matter how hard you try, you can't change facts.

All of this hand-wringing by you is nothing more than you trying to make yourself feel better about supporting an indefensible position.  You feel that if you can make something up that isn't based in reality and then convince yourself that it's true, then you can feel confident you're supporting the "right" position.  You're not.  You're supporting a position that calls for the eradication of YOUR people. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

But it means good stuff when the Prime Minister of Israel says it!

From the river to the sea! :o 

I never said that.  In fact, my post says the exact opposite.

52 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

I'm not siding with any of them.  I think the protestors are stupid college kids who protest anything.  I think Hamas is a horrible terrorist group and I think Israel has gone too far though.

So both sides suck.

I just think thing that to compare these protestors to the MAGA khaki crowd chanting jews will not replace us is stupid and simple minded. 

It’s a bit of a false narrative though.

You can be concerned about the purposeful eradication of the Palestinian people without being pro-Hamas.

Personally I am in that camp and I suspect most of these college kids are too.

Hamas is terrible and must be destroyed but genocide is never acceptable, including of the Palestinian people. It really is that simple.

• Thanks 1

I never said that.  In fact, my post says the exact opposite.

No honest person thinks that thousands of college students are walking around calling for the Eradication of Jews! Trolls like Hardcore and Maximum pretend to believe that but they know better.

I think you do too. :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

And the right will probably make him some sort of hero, like they did with Nick Sandmann (who violated the personal space of and stared at the Native American to intimidate him.)

You in bizarro world?  The old man literally walked right up to Sandmann and beat his drum in his face. You have the violation of personal space backwards.

• Like 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

You in bizarro world?  The old man literally walked right up to Sandmann and beat his drum in his face. You have the violation of personal space backwards.

That's not what his Propaganda says.  Squiz is a slave to the propaganda.  

Sorry, Tim.  No matter how hard you try, you can't change facts.

All of this hand-wringing by you is nothing more than you trying to make yourself feel better about supporting an indefensible position.  You feel that if you can make something up that isn't based in reality and then convince yourself that it's true, then you can feel confident you're supporting the "right" position.  You're not.  You're supporting a position that calls for the eradication of YOUR people. 

I don’t support it when people chant “from the river to the sea.” I think it’s MOSTLY used as a statement meaning the eradication of all Jews from greater Palestine. At best anyone who shouts this is being an absolutist and I don’t generally approve of absolutism. But it also doesn’t always mean that and I strongly doubt that most college kids who have chanted this recently are any more aware of the history than you are, or any real concept of what it has meant or has come to mean. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

No honest person thinks that thousands of college students are walking around calling for the Eradication of Jews! Trolls like Hardcore and Maximum pretend to believe that but they know better.

I think you do too. :thumbsup: 

We literally have video evidence.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Thats my recollection too. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t understand the need to defend that phrasing. It definitely sometimes means the eradication of Jews and/or Israel so why defend it? It is at least arguably hate speech so I wouldn’t use it :dunno:

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t support it when people chant “from the river to the sea.” I think it’s MOSTLY used as a statement meaning the eradication of all Jews from greater Palestine. At best anyone who shouts this is being an absolutist and I don’t generally approve of absolutism. But it also doesn’t always mean that and I strongly doubt that most college kids who have chanted this recently are any more aware of the history than you are, or any real concept of what it has meant or has come to mean. 

Sorry, Tim.   You're on the wrong side of history again.  Just like you and your party were during Slavery, Jim Crowe and the KKK.

You make lies up to convince yourself you aren't, but you are and that's undeniable.  I strongly implore you to start reading history in it's entirety and not the cherry-picked propaganda you consume yourself with.  You have a Party-approved version of history, not actual history.  I implore you to expand your knowledge with the truth.

I can only lead you to the water, though, I can't make you drink it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We literally have video evidence.  :dunno:

I tried. I appreciate you and Mark being respectful at least. 

• Like 1