Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Racist frat boys

13 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You were a salesman?

Oh yes, very very challenging finding salespeople.  Wherever can we find people with the very scarce skill of...talking?

LMFAO

I sell insurance. You couldn’t do that.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I sell insurance. You couldn’t do that.  

Liar.

Do you think we're all as stupid as you are?

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Liar.

Do you think we're all as stupid as you are?

You couldn’t handle it. Dealing with people isn’t something you appear to be good with. That’s why you’re a shut in. At some point the Fire Department is going to have to knock down a wall to get you out and they’ll drag you on a tarp.  Book it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You couldn’t handle it. Dealing with people isn’t something you appear to be good with. That’s why you’re a shut in. At some point the Fire Department is going to have to knock down a wall to get you out and they’ll drag you on a tarp.  Book it. 

Why do you need to lie about selling insurance?

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You were a salesman?

Oh yes, very very challenging finding salespeople.  Wherever can we find people with the very scarce skill of...talking?

LMFAO

You've been calling me a cog and you don't even know what I primarily did?  Nice attention to detail, ERP guy. :lol: 

I didn't sell plastic spoons, boyo.  I sold SW and HW which cost an obscene amount of money each.  It required a unique combination of (very specific) technical knowledge, the ability to communicate that info to engineers and engineering management/leadership, the ability to prospect and find new opportunities, and the ability to manage this all through fortune 500 accounts.  Alot more than "talking."  Although based on your posts, I could see why you would value people with basic grammar skills.

I would concede that maybe the CFO at times made more than me, but not always, and nobody else in finance did.  Sorry but it just wasn't valued in high tech.

I think I'll call you "Spoonman" from now on.  It's a term of endearment as I really like that song.  Much like "boyo".  :thumbsup:   

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes.  Also, based on his poor command of the English language, he apparently works for a company that refuses to put an "s" at the end of plural words.  Example:

BeachGuy:  "Hey CEO, we should lay off 5 marketer and 3 spoon maker.  No reason, I just had a good lift today and I'm flexing my greased, pumped muscle!"

Bump to get Spoonman's response.  :thumbsup: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

You've been calling me a cog and you don't even know what I primarily did?  Nice attention to detail, ERP guy. :lol: 

I didn't sell plastic spoons, boyo.  I sold SW and HW which cost an obscene amount of money each.  It required a unique combination of (very specific) technical knowledge, the ability to communicate that info to engineers and engineering management/leadership, the ability to prospect and find new opportunities, and the ability to manage this all through fortune 500 accounts.  Alot more than "talking."  Although based on your posts, I could see why you would value people with basic grammar skills.

I would concede that maybe the CFO at times made more than me, but not always, and nobody else in finance did.  Sorry but it just wasn't valued in high tech.

I think I'll call you "Spoonman" from now on.  It's a term of endearment as I really like that song.  Much like "boyo".  :thumbsup:   

So your primary skill is "talking"

Every salesman sounds exactly the same.  "This job requires a precise technical knowledge..."

And LMFAO at you even thinking you could sniff what the CFO made.  Are all you cogs so delusional?

😂

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Bump to get Spoonman's response.  :thumbsup: 

You seem super insecure boyo.

It's ok, I'm sure your sales job was very very challenging.

I mean, playing golf, taking clients out to dinner, the occasional bj for the important client.

You worked hard boyo!

14 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why do you need to lie about selling insurance?

Jealous? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jealous? 

Our course.

Mid-50's, no education, former cop, selling insurance, younger kids, moron cultist.

What's not to be jealous of?

"Finance" people making personnel decisions.   Now I've heard everything.  🤣🤣🤣

Anybody that's worth anything in finance works for a bank or an Investment firm.  CFA - CFO - CAIA - CFP - CTFA

Boyosexual doesn't even have his CPA, the woman certification of finance.  He's not even qualified to do people's taxes.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Our course.

Mid-50's, no education, former cop, selling insurance, younger kids, moron cultist.

What's not to be jealous of?

Normal size house? Slim wife? Kids college paid for? No need for all the aliases? 

Boyosexual is the guy the team brings in when they need something notarized.   

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Anybody that's worth anything in finance works for a bank or an Investment firm.  CFA - CFO - CAIA - CFP - CTFA

Boyosexual doesn't even have his CPA, the woman certification of finance.  He's not even qualified to do people's taxes.

He is power twink certified though!  Apparently you need that to get on the gay bodybuilding forums.

37 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So your primary skill is "talking"

Every salesman sounds exactly the same.  "This job requires a precise technical knowledge..."

And LMFAO at you even thinking you could sniff what the CFO made.  Are all you cogs so delusional?

😂

Spoonman, I've got an EE degree (table stakes to be successful at what I did) as well as an MBA, so I understand all of your "complex" finance like cost accounting and resolving balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows.  I guarantee I could do your job a hella lot easier than you could have done mine.  Which is why I was paid so handsomely.

I tried to explain why my job was way more involved than talking and golf, but you are too dense to get it.  Go work on your plurals and come back after your break.  :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I've said this when we had this discussion before.  If he were in the finance industry, then yeah, he'd be a possible BMOC.  But he's in corporate finance, which is basically saying that he couldn't hang with the big dogs, so he didn't even try to get on the porch.  It seems important to him to think that he is important though, so maybe I'll take it easy on him.  :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Spoonman, I've got an EE degree (table stakes to be successful at what I did) as well as an MBA, so I understand all of your "complex" finance like cost accounting and resolving balance sheets, income statements, and cash flows.  I guarantee I could do your job a hella lot easier than you could have done mine.  Which is why I was paid so handsomely.

I tried to explain why my job was way more involved than talking and golf, but you are too dense to get it.  Go work on your plurals and come back after your break.  :thumbsup: 

Oh no!  Not an electrical engineer!  And one who had to go into sales.  You must have been a really bad engineer...LMFAO

I deal with people like you every day.  Your very important...until I decide you're not.

Keep defending yourself insecure boy.  I laugh at dime a dozen salespeople.

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I've said this when we had this discussion before.  If he were in the finance industry, then yeah, he'd be a possible BMOC.  But he's in corporate finance, which is basically saying that he couldn't hang with the big dogs, so he didn't even try to get on the porch.  It seems important to him to think that he is important though, so maybe I'll take it easy on him.  :thumbsup: 

You were a salesman...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Oh no!  Not an electrical engineer!  And one who had to go into sales.  You must have been a really bad engineer...LMFAO

I deal with people like you every day.  Your very important...until I decide you're not.

Keep defending yourself insecure boy.  I laugh at dime a dozen salespeople.

Didn't have to, chose to.  I was an engineer at first, and have 5 patents.  Then moved into sales because I had the rare ability to walk both lines.  Later went back to engineering because it was an interesting opportunity.  Then back to sales/account management.

I would say again that your ilk had zero power in high tech, but you are incapable of comprehending it.

Also, I just saw this commercial watching the DBacks/Reds game.  Do you wear many hats, Spoonman?

:lol: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Didn't have to, chose to.  I was an engineer at first, and have 5 patents.  Then moved into sales because I had the rare ability to walk both lines.  Later went back to engineering because it was an interesting opportunity.  Then back to sales/account management.

I would say again that your ilk had zero power in high tech, but you are incapable of comprehending it.

Also, I just saw this commercial watching the DBacks/Reds game.  Do you wear many hats, Spoonman?

:lol: 

You realize a CFO crushes you in earnings Mr. Salesman right?

Here's the difference, tons of people from different country can replace you your skills are so ordinary.

The CFO?  Not so much boyo.

Game set match.,

9 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Here's the difference, tons of people from different country can replace you your skills are so ordinary.

Game set match.,

Nope, not in what I did, depending on how good a year I had.

Two serious questions:

1. Regarding the bolded, do you hate plurals in your work communications?

2. What does your company do?  If not plastic spoons, I don't want to be unfair.  I was in the electronic design automation (EDA) industry.  :cheers: 

58 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You seem angry today, Jerry.  I’m sorry if I contributed

49 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Game set match.,

🤣🤣🤣

I've got (hopefully) between 7 - 10 years of working left.  My undergrad is in economics with an accounting emphasis or something like that.  I believe I'm around 3 classes short of what I need to sit for the CPA.  I'm kicking the idea around of going back to school to take the classes and sitting for the CPA.  That would provide a useful qualification if I wanted to become a CFO. That would provide a useful qualification if I wanted to become a CFO.  It feels like time is working against me but I'd hate to have any regrets about my career.

You're not even a CPA.  A CPA in Baltimore makes 114K.

🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

🤡🤡🤣💯

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

🤡🤡🤣💯

Undergrad in economics with an accounting emphasis or something like that.  Highly educated not even sure what he's educated in.  

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

My stalker again using his clearly worthless IRL time to stalk his obsession.

Try some other dude gayboi.

And of course I'm not a CPA....LMFAO

17 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Undergrad in economics with an accounting emphasis or something like that.  Highly educated not even sure what he's educated in.  

god you're an idiot.

Does your GED hang on the wall?

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Didn’t start making money till he was 40. Lol. 

• Haha 1

ROFLMAO.  Why is Boyo talking about CFO's?  He's a low level bean counter at best.  But some of you might like the following article which illustrates the difference between engineers and accountants.  BTW, Pat Gelsinger started out as an engineer.  In tech many of the best executives come from a technical/engineering background for the reasons this article makes clear.  From a personal standpoint, I was lucky enough to work for Mr. Gelsinger who was CEO of the last company I worked at for most of my tenure there.  He's a brilliant man:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2024/04/boeing-corporate-america-manufacturing/678137/

25 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And of course I'm not a CPA....LMFAO

Of course not. Too easy being non-critical. 

So you think that enough firms will overlook the lack of a CPA in favor or experience?  What about signing off on audits and the like?  Another aspect for me is that with my recent medical stuff, largely working from home, not having to do many evening business dinner type things that come with the territory of being a CFO fits into giving me a comfortable lifestyle much more so than having to go into work most days, etc.  It's just hard to say that you've reached the end of your corporate rope a bit short of the top. 

Signing off on audits and the like.  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Ouch.  I feel bad for beachguy now, this has been painful to read, and I'm not a vindictive sort.  I don't expect him to respond to my questions about his job and lack of grammar skills, since it would be embarrassing for him.  I'll presume he's risen to "CFO" of a small company with a few salespeople selling their plastic spoons, and he has some perception of control over them.  :(

Just now, jerryskids said:

Ouch.  I feel bad for beachguy now, this has been painful to read, and I'm not a vindictive sort.  I don't expect him to respond to my questions about his job and lack of grammar skills, since it would be embarrassing for him.  I'll presume he's risen to "CFO" of a small company with a few salespeople selling their plastic spoons, and he has some perception of control over them.  :(

At this point, I'm starting to suspect that plastic spoons are even a bit too complex for him.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

At this point, I'm starting to suspect that plastic spoons are even a bit too complex for him.

I know, I feel bad for mentioning the balance sheet/income statement/cash flow thing, it probably overly confused him.  :( 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I know, I feel bad for mentioning the balance sheet/income statement/cash flow thing, it probably overly confused him.  :( 

Hey it confuses the hell out of me. Thank all gods for Quickbooks. 

7 hours ago, Horseman said:

You're not a CFO. You lied.

The End.

Quote where I claimed I was a CFO stalker?

And seriously how pathetic are you that you are so obsessed with me that you spend your IRL time stalking me?

Niow quote where I claimed to be a CFO Tony.

8 hours ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  Why is Boyo talking about CFO's?  He's a low level bean counter at best.  But some of you might like the following article which illustrates the difference between engineers and accountants.  BTW, Pat Gelsinger started out as an engineer.  In tech many of the best executives come from a technical/engineering background for the reasons this article makes clear.  From a personal standpoint, I was lucky enough to work for Mr. Gelsinger who was CEO of the last company I worked at for most of my tenure there.  He's a brilliant man:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2024/04/boeing-corporate-america-manufacturing/678137/

Low level bean counter?  Tony's stalking proves that I'm a finance executive a step away from being CFO.  Now think of a multi-billion dollar, 10k+ employee, healthcare/healthcare adjacent company and you may have some sense of what I do.

Low level bean counter?

Thanks for straightening that out Tony!