Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Racist frat boys

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

How do you know?

Because they rent the same hotel room together when cruising for Twinks!  :lol:

If you notice, Ghey_Artest and BeachGhey ALWAYS post in synchronicity.  When one posts, the other posts almost immediately.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

How do you know?

From the post my gay stalker stalked.

I note that I don't have a CPA, I have an MBA.  And I'm a finance guy one step below the CFO in a large company.

It's all there in my gay stalker's "gotcha" stalked posts.

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

There is a search bar at the top of the page.  🤣

Hey guys, when posters are lying on a message board, definitely do not use what they posted previously to prove them wrong!  That's not fair, how it works!

Only fact check when you don't like the fact your are checking.  LOL!

31 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t care enough to follow along with their petty arguments about personal details.  What was the lie?

I don't see the post now, but somebody bumped something where he said he had "a retirement goal of $2M (now $3M)".  I read that as he had exceeded his goal by $1M, because otherwise, wouldn't you just say your goal was $3M?  Anyway, he says that he meant he increased his goal.  Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he also said he has a total net worth of $610K, and he isn't too far from retirement, so I would conclude that he is a bean counter who doesn't understand math.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I don't see the post now, but somebody bumped something where he said he had "a retirement goal of $2M (now $3M)".  I read that as he had exceeded his goal by $1M, because otherwise, wouldn't you just say your goal was $3M?  Anyway, he says that he meant he increased his goal.  Giving him the benefit of the doubt, he also said he has a total net worth of $610K, and he isn't too far from retirement, so I would conclude that he is a bean counter who doesn't understand math.

OMG

Two years ago when the markets were super low I said my goal was $2M in retirement savings.  Two years later, my income has increased and the market has recovered bigly.  So now my $2M goal is $3M.  Not sure when I said my net worth was $610k even so two years is a long time when your income increases and the markets are 25% higher.

Why is there such concern lol?

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

$610K?  That’s an oddly specific number.  The only search results for that are yours and his and the OP of the “what is your net worth” thread @MLCKAA

From the tiver to the sea doesnt mean to kill jews guys. It just means to war with them. Like war it up just a tad. Not like full massive scale kill war, no just like junior senior wars kinda stuff. Well maybe some deaths, so like war lite. Tastes great, less killing kinda stuff. 

24 minutes ago, jonnyutah said:

From the tiver to the sea doesnt mean to kill jews guys. It just means to war with them. Like war it up just a tad. Not like full massive scale kill war, no just like junior senior wars kinda stuff. Well maybe some deaths, so like war lite. Tastes great, less killing kinda stuff. 

Did the people that fought in the Revolutionary War want to kill all the British?

There are conflicting feelings to see someone who has been an absolute @ssh0le to just about everyone for such a long time get completely embarrassed, but at the same time, my forgiving side feels sorry for the dude. 
If this doesn’t create an online humbling, he’s bringing it onto himself. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did the people that fought in the Revolutionary War want to kill all the British?

Why are you comparing wars?  Do you not understand that different wars are fought for different reasons with different goals?  I don't get you man.  It's like you are always looking for some gotcha but you do so by bringing up irrelevant tangents. 

20 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

There are conflicting feelings to see someone who has been an absolute @ssh0le to just about everyone for such a long time get completely embarrassed, but at the same time, my forgiving side feels sorry for the dude. 
If this doesn’t create an online humbling, he’s bringing it onto himself. 

LMFAO

Ive been proved 100% truthful at every turn.  You cultist do nothing but stalk, lie, and misrepresent.

Pound sand douche bag.

36 minutes ago, Strike said:

Why are you comparing wars?  Do you not understand that different wars are fought for different reasons with different goals?  I don't get you man.  It's like you are always looking for some gotcha but you do so by bringing up irrelevant tangents. 

Metal Helmet too tight.  

30 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

Ive been proved 100% truthful at every turn.  You cultist do nothing but stalk, lie, and misrepresent.

Pound sand douche bag.

Wow.  You were just on vacation for two weeks. You came back all wound up. Too much time with the family? 

On 5/7/2024 at 6:56 AM, Strike said:

This argument over the meaning of "from the river to the sea" is curious to me.  We don't parse the meaning of someone who says "heil Hitler.". We condemn that phrase and the person who said it immediately.  We don't care what THAT PERSON thinks it means.  There are just some phrases that shouldn't be said and should be construed by bystanders in the worst possible light.  "From the river to the sea" is one of those phrases.

Agreed :shocking:

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Who cares? This is pretty douchey imo :dunno:

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Agreed :shocking:

Except he thinks it’s OK when Israel says it…

1 hour ago, Strike said:

In the minds of the Palestinians, I don’t think it is much different.   I don’t agree with them, but they feel they are being “occupied” and thus must fight for their independence.  People like @Mark Davis were nitpicking my earlier Russia/Ukraine comparison, but I’d still disagree and say that for most Palestinians, their hatred towards Jews/Israelis is moreso because of this “occupation” and not because they hate them for being Jewish.  And when most of them say “from the river to the sea,” it is more about taking the land than “eradicating Jews.”

To once again use the words of the great @jerryskids, wasn’t the Revolutionary War fought to “take back their country that never existed”?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow.  You were just on vacation for two weeks. You came back all wound up. Too much time with the family? 

He went on vacation with Ghey_Artest.   They're a couple, y'know.  The Boyosexual Power Twink Twins!

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yes. They wanted to kill every single british person ever. They even wanted to dig cromwell up and kill him. Even king arthur was hated by every single colonist. Yep yep yep. All. 100%. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

In the minds of the Palestinians, I don’t think it is much different.   I don’t agree with them, but they feel they are being “occupied” and thus must fight for their independence.  People like @Mark Davis were nitpicking my earlier Russia/Ukraine comparison, but I’d still disagree and say that for most Palestinians, their hatred towards Jews/Israelis is moreso because of this “occupation” and not because they hate them for being Jewish.  And when most of them say “from the river to the sea,” it is more about taking the land than “eradicating Jews.”

To once again use the words of the great @jerryskids, wasn’t the Revolutionary War fought to “take back their country that never existed”?

I'm not nitpicking, it's just nothing alike.  Iran's regime denies the Holocaust even occurred, they are Hamas' biggest supporter, you know the one that is in charge of indoctrinating the children, the ones now that are the adults.  Russia on the other hand views many Ukrainians as their countrymen and ethnic kin.  There's quite a large difference.  People have pointed this out to you in many different forms, you can deny it if you want to fit your view, but trying to split hairs to twist a few words of the narrative to narrowly explain these acts away is denying yourself the truth.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

I'm not nitpicking, it's just nothing alike.  Iran's regime denies the Holocaust even occurred, they are Hamas' biggest supporter, you know the one that is in charge of indoctrinating the children, the ones now that are the adults.  Russia on the other hand views many Ukrainians as their countrymen and ethnic kin.  There's quite a large difference.  People have pointed this out to you in many different forms, you can deny it if you want to fit your view, but trying to split hairs to twist a few words of the narrative to narrowly explain these acts away is denying yourself the truth.

Palestine is not Hamas

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Palestine is not Hamas

Not in words, but yes they are. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Palestine is not Hamas

Gaza is.

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

For those confused by this:  I didn't say it about the Revolutionary War, I said that a country of Palestine never existed.  He is twisting my words to do a typical Leftist false moral equivalence between the colonists and Hamas terrorists/their supporters.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

For those confused by this:  I didn't say it about the Revolutionary War, I said that a country of Palestine never existed.  He is twisting my words to do a typical Leftist false moral equivalence between the colonists and Hamas terrorists/their supporters.

I didn’t twist your words, I repeated them. You’re the one twisting my words.  I specifically said that’s what the Palestinians believe, and that I don’t agree with them.

Do you think the phrase “take back their country that never existed” would also apply to the Revolutionary War?

40 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Gaza is.

OK Joe Biden supporter

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I didn’t twist your words, I repeated them. You’re the one twisting my words.  I specifically said that’s what the Palestinians believe, and that I don’t agree with them.

Do you think the phrase “take back their country that never existed” would also apply to the Revolutionary War?

To once again use the words of the great @jerryskids, wasn’t the Revolutionary War fought to “take back their country that never existed”?

That's twisting my words, as evidenced by multiple confused faces to your post.  I never said this about the Revolutionary War.  To me it seems quite obvious, but sorry you can't see this.

As to your second paragraph:  no, I do not.  The differences are so numerous and striking as to be beyond enumerating.  Not to mention that there was nothing to "take back."

But in the interest of discussion:  I understand that Palestinian people want land.  But they are a collection of warring tribes who, when given control of Gaza, elected Hamas whose sole charter is to kill all Jews in the world.  Hamas has taken every humanitarian aid over the past few decades and used it to build tunnels and bombs.  They also brainwash the civilians, from infancy, that they are the good guys and the Jews are the bad guys, while taking all of their resources and polluting their water supplies with their tunnels.

In the past week, Hamas bombed a humanitarian aid station that Israel set up.  Have you ever, ever, heard of a combatant in war set up a humanitarian aid station for their enemy?  Furthermore, have you ever heard of the enemy bombing such stations, and stealing all of the aid that gets through?  Furthermore, not a single Arab country will welcome in Palestinians, because they know that they are violent, warring people.

So what would you have Israel do, Tim?  

Tim's too busy trying to figure out semantics gotcha to answer your questions.  He's got gutterboy tiny brain disease.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That's twisting my words, as evidenced by multiple confused faces to your post.  I never said this about the Revolutionary War.  To me it seems quite obvious, but sorry you can't see this.

As to your second paragraph:  no, I do not.  The differences are so numerous and striking as to be beyond enumerating.  Not to mention that there was nothing to "take back."

But in the interest of discussion:  I understand that Palestinian people want land.  But they are a collection of warring tribes who, when given control of Gaza, elected Hamas whose sole charter is to kill all Jews in the world.  Hamas has taken every humanitarian aid over the past few decades and used it to build tunnels and bombs.  They also brainwash the civilians, from infancy, that they are the good guys and the Jews are the bad guys, while taking all of their resources and polluting their water supplies with their tunnels.

In the past week, Hamas bombed a humanitarian aid station that Israel set up.  Have you ever, ever, heard of a combatant in war set up a humanitarian aid station for their enemy?  Furthermore, have you ever heard of the enemy bombing such stations, and stealing all of the aid that gets through?  Furthermore, not a single Arab country will welcome in Palestinians, because they know that they are violent, warring people.

So what would you have Israel do, Tim?  

For the most part, I don’t disagree with what Israel is doing. Hamas needs to be eliminated, and due to how they operate there will be civilian casualties.

I just don’t think the overwhelming majority of recent protesters are “pro-Hamas,” nor do I think it’s necessarily anti-Semitic to say “Palestine will be free from the river to the sea”

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

For the most part, I don’t disagree with what Israel is doing. Hamas needs to be eliminated, and due to how they operate there will be civilian casualties.

I just don’t think the overwhelming majority of recent protesters are “pro-Hamas,” nor do I think it’s necessarily anti-Semitic to say “Palestine will be free from the river to the sea”

Personally, I've addressed this in the past few days.  Most of the college kids are painfully ignorant, and would chant whatever pablum is presented to them.  The issue is not the issue, the issue is the revolution.  

But there are some college students who truly want the eradication of Israel and Jews therein.  And of course the professional, trained Alinsky protesters that nobody in the Leftist MSM talks about, who organize these violent events.

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Also, you absolutely twisted my words.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Also, you absolutely twisted my words.

I know you didn’t say it about the Revolutionary War and I thought that was obvious.  I was saying that I think the phrase I quoted would also apply to the revolutionary war.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Personally, I've addressed this in the past few days.  Most of the college kids are painfully ignorant, and would chant whatever pablum is presented to them.  The issue is not the issue, the issue is the revolution.  

But there are some college students who truly want the eradication of Israel and Jews therein.  And of course the professional, trained Alinsky protesters that nobody in the Leftist MSM talks about, who organize these violent events.

How many is “some”?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I just don’t think the overwhelming majority of recent protesters are “pro-Hamas,” 

Thank you.  

Jonathan Greenblatt of the ADL was on Morning Joe today. He argued that the organizers of the protests were out there after October 7 congratulating Hamas. And thus was well before Israel invaded Gaza. I have no doubt this is true. To Greenblatt, this proves that all or most of the protestors are pro-Hamas and virulently anti-Semitic. 

But what Greenblatt ignores in making this argument is that although the organizers were there at some campuses, the protests were tiny, maybe a few dozen people. It wasn’t until Israel invaded Gaza, and started bombing civilians, that the protests grew very large in size. What does that tell us? Not that the protestors are necessarily right, but that they’re responding to what they believe is an injustice. The organizers may be radical, in support of Hamas, the bulk of protestors are not. 

And this also has a bearing on “from the river to the sea” as well. The organizers lead the students in this chant. Some of them really do want the eradication of Jews in the region. Others probably see it as a legitimate cry for Palestinian independence. But I am skeptical that the students who are chanting it have given any thought to what it means beyond “we want Israel to stop bombing civilians.” 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

We’re actually not too far apart here. Except that you place a little too much emphasis on Alinsky. 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thank you.  

Jonathan Greenblatt of the ADL was on Morning Joe today. He argued that the organizers of the protests were out there after October 7 congratulating Hamas. And thus was well before Israel invaded Gaza. I have no doubt this is true. To Greenblatt, this proves that all or most of the protestors are pro-Hamas and virulently anti-Semitic. 

But what Greenblatt ignores in making this argument is that although the organizers were there at some campuses, the protests were tiny, maybe a few dozen people. It wasn’t until Israel invaded Gaza, and started bombing civilians, that the protests grew very large in size. What does that tell us? Not that the protestors are necessarily right, but that they’re responding to what they believe is an injustice. The organizers may be radical, in support of Hamas, the bulk of protestors are not. 

And this also has a bearing on “from the river to the sea” as well. The organizers lead the students in this chant. Some of them really do want the eradication of Jews in the region. Others probably see it as a legitimate cry for Palestinian independence. But I am skeptical that the students who are chanting it have given any thought to what it means beyond “we want Israel to stop bombing civilians.” 

Israel is not bombing civilians; they are bombing Hamas who hides behind civilians.  Say these words, and we can have an adult discussion.  If not, we are done.

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Israel is not bombing civilians; they are bombing Hamas who hides behind civilians.  Say these words, and we can have an adult discussion.  If not, we are done.

Israel is bombing Hamas who hides behind civilians. That makes things very difficult for Israel. But Israel is also not being as selective or as careful as they could be. Israel has overreacted and I believe they have committed some war crimes here, just as we did in Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan.