Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

The state of the Presidential race

25 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

If Trump is such a racist white supremacist....then how is he flipping youth and POC?  

Or do those people suddenly not know any better?

The answer depresses me so I try not to think about it. Either they’re not paying attention or they’re simply willing to let it go because they’re more concerned about inflation. Either way it’s not cheering news for me. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  Remember when you posted a single cherry picked poll to suggest Biden was going to win.  And then I posted a link to 538 showing a bunch of polls where Trump was winning the majority?  Then you said 538 was "behind" and the REAL momentum was with Biden.  Remember that?  It wasn't very long ago. 

:lol:

Do you want a medal? A Trump Presidency will be a disaster, even worse than before, a threat to our democracy and a calamity for our future. But hey good for you for proving me wrong. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

The answer depresses me so I try not to think about it. Either they’re not paying attention or they’re simply willing to let it go because they’re more concerned about inflation. Either way it’s not cheering news for me. 

Lol.  

I could have guesed the first answer.  

"Not paying attention.  Us white liberals know whats good for them"

• Thanks 1

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Lol.  

Not just them, you too. You and every other American will benefit far more from a Biden re-election. You will suffer if Trump is elected. Yes I know what’s good for you and everyone. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Do you want a medal? A Trump Presidency will be a disaster, even worse than before, a threat to our democracy and a calamity for our future. But hey good for you for proving me wrong. 

No I don't.  What I want is you to start posting based on DATA, not your as Jerry would say, "Feelingz!!!!!"   I get tired of having to prove you wrong on basic FACTS.  As I always say, I have no problem debating people on differences of opinion.  But that assumes we're using the same FACTS, not that one of us (me) is using FACTS and some of us (you) are making up "FACTS."  It's not possible to have intelligent discourse under those conditions.

• Thanks 1

Not just them, you too. You and every other American will benefit far more from a Biden re-election. You will suffer if Trump is elected. Yes I know what’s good for you and everyone. 

If Trump does win, be sure and come here and tell us every day that no matter what Trump said or does, it’s the end of the world. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know you believe that.  You are full of yourself.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If Trump does win, be sure and come here and tell us every day that no matter what Trump said or does, it’s the end of the world. 

Nope. If Trump wins I will congratulate him, and his supporters, and hope for the best. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

No I don't.  What I want is you to start posting based on DATA, not your as Jerry would say, "Feelingz!!!!!"   I get tired of having to prove you wrong on basic FACTS.  As I always say, I have no problem debating people on differences of opinion.  But that assumes we're using the same FACTS, not that one of us (me) is using FACTS and some of us (you) are making up "FACTS."  It's not possible to have intelligent discourse under those conditions.

On 5/8/2024 at 10:07 AM, Strike said:

Government lawyers admitted to the court that they tampered with evidence but you are ignorant of that FACT. 

You ever going to provide any evidence of this FACT? 🤣

25 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol.  

This is typical for the Leftist elite.  It is how they justify their machiavellian legal pursuits of Trump.  If these numbers continue to mive in Trump's favor, it will be interesting to see what new attacks they can devise.

That being said, at least Tim is man enough to admit his feeljngs.

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is what you do about Biden 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

This is what you do about Biden 😂

No, but I will remind you that you support a DOCUMENTED Racist Pedophile. 

FACTS! 

12 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

No, but I will remind you that you support a DOCUMENTED Racist Pedophile. 

FACTS! 

Well you support bigoted, wanna Fock his daughter, delusional shetbird. It’s what makes the world go round!

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

You ever going to provide any evidence of this FACT? 🤣

It's been posted.  Not sure if I posted it or someone else but it's been posted, probably multiple times.   How many aliases is this that you're on?  How sad is it that you've been banned so many time but keep coming back.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

It's been posted.  Not sure if I posted it or someone else but it's been posted, probably multiple times.   How many aliases is this that you're on?  How sad is it that you've been banned so many time but keep coming back.

You didn't post anything.  Someone else posted an article from the gateway pundit that was false.  Here is the real article:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-seeks-records-about-evidence-handling-latest-bid-delay-documents-case-2024-05-07/

There is nothing about lawyers admitting that they tampered with evidence. I get tired of having to prove you wrong on basic FACTS.  As I always say, I have no problem debating people on differences of opinion.  But that assumes we're using the same FACTS, not that one of us (me) is using FACTS and some of us (you) are making up "FACTS."  It's not possible to have intelligent discourse under those conditions.

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You didn't post anything.  Someone else posted an article from the gateway pundit that was false.  Here is the real article:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-seeks-records-about-evidence-handling-latest-bid-delay-documents-case-2024-05-07/

There is nothing about lawyers admitting that they tampered with evidence. I get tired of having to prove you wrong on basic FACTS.  As I always say, I have no problem debating people on differences of opinion.  But that assumes we're using the same FACTS, not that one of us (me) is using FACTS and some of us (you) are making up "FACTS."  It's not possible to have intelligent discourse under those conditions.

Your own article says that prosecution misled the court and that the evidence was tampered with.  Sorry you are incapable of reading.  And that's why they postponed the trial.

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nope. If Trump wins I will congratulate him, and his supporters, and hope for the best. 

Bookmark this.  Tim lieeeeesssssss.  And will again.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

This is typical for the Leftist elite.  It is how they justify their machiavellian legal pursuits of Trump.  If these numbers continue to mive in Trump's favor, it will be interesting to see what new attacks they can devise.

That being said, at least Tim is man enough to admit his feeljngs.

Sorta like Joe Biden telling the black guy that if blacks dont know if they are voting for him....well they aint black.  

Like Tim, they start to squirm if they dare think for themsleves.  

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Bookmark this.  Tim lieeeeesssssss.  And will again.

Tim will start calling for impeachment on day one of Trump's term, as soon as Trump starts reversing a crapload of Biden's executive orders.

Just now, Strike said:

Tim will start calling for impeachment on day one of Trump's term, as soon as Trump starts reversing a crapload of Biden's executive orders.

He will literally b!tch about every decision he makes.   What a lying POS.   He did it last term.   It's like he doesn't even realize he's lying anymore.   Its that bad.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Your own article says that prosecution misled the court and that the evidence was tampered with.  Sorry you are incapable of reading.  And that's why they postponed the trial.

You obviously don't know what evidence tampering means.  There is nothing about evidence tampering in the article.

material in some of the boxes is not in the same order as it was when it was analyzed shortly after the August 2022 search.

Smith’s team said the discrepancy may be tied to a review of the material by a neutral arbiter, who was tasked with analyzing the boxes as part of a lawsuit Trump brought. It could also be the result of different-sized objects becoming mixed up in the boxes, they said.

There is no admission of evidence tampering.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Well you support bigoted, wanna Fock his daughter, delusional shetbird. It’s what makes the world go round!

Here's the thing General, he didn't F his Daughter, he is delusional, and possibly could be a bigot. Your turn. 

But Biden is on video touching little girls inappropriately, making racist remarks, etc. We know that's all true and his record as a Senator proves it. Yet for some reason you won't admit it, even though it's 100% documented and factual. 

So here's your chance, prove yourself to be a respectable Man and be honest with yourself. Say it! 

😁 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You obviously don't know what evidence tampering means.  There is nothing about evidence tampering in the article.

There is no admission of evidence tampering.

Are you the one who argued with Jerry incessantly about the meaning of the phrase "existential threat?"  🤣

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Strike said:

I will never call for an impeachment again. It’s an impossible task. 

I will certainly criticize Trump when he does things I strongly disagree with (which I anticipate.) 

I will certainly criticize Trump when he does things I strongly disagree with (which I anticipate.) 

Yeah right.  :rolleyes:

50 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Here's the thing General, he didn't F his Daughter, he is delusional, and possibly could be a bigot. Your turn. 

But Biden is on video touching little girls inappropriately, making racist remarks, etc. We know that's all true and his record as a Senator proves it. Yet for some reason you won't admit it, even though it's 100% documented and factual. 

So here's your chance, prove yourself to be a respectable Man and be honest with yourself. Say it! 

😁 

Your videos of Biden are not some proof he’s a pedophile. It’s stupid. I’m sorry and I know this is your thing but someone has to tell you. It’s honestly really odd for you to obsess on this. 

Over 50 years people are going to say dumb things, things that are no longer what they think, are out of date, etc. He’s a Boomer who has been in DC for 50 years. I don’t believe Biden to be a racist. 

We get two choices so I’m picking Biden. I don’t know if that makes me a supporter of his but that’s what’s up. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The answer is the youth is breaking away from the traditional brainwashing media and are far more informed than you with your racism-colored glasses.

45 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because throwing an army of Trump-hating attorney generals twisting the laws to bring frivolous cases bastardizing our legal system is far more effective. 

Trump was impeached twice. It’s not impossible. 

14 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Because throwing an army of Trump-hating attorney generals twisting the laws to bring frivolous cases bastardizing our legal system is far more effective. 

Senate should have finished him off after Jan 6th. Mitch held off then said well he’s not Prez anymore so we can’t do it.

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Senate should have finished him off after Jan 6th. Mitch held off then said well he’s not Prez anymore so we can’t do it.

Congress needs to finish off the FBI after that staged event which only the most braindead bootlicking idiots still believe Pelosi's lying narrative.   FBI and CIA are borrowing way too many Nazi tactics.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Congress needs to finish off the FBI after that staged event which only the most braindead bootlicking idiots still believe Pelosi's lying narrative.   FBI and CIA are borrowing way too many Nazi tactics.  

Delusional. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

All those Trump flag waving animals were FBI?

Dang, they look just like the typical inbred, low IQ hicks you see at every Trump rally.

STFU bootlicker. 

Time for a little gallows humor: 

On Mother’s Day I was at a friends house in Huntington Harbour with my daughter, and we went for a cruise on his boat around the harbour. Beautiful homes, and a very conservative part of town- Trump flags were flying everywhere. Then my daughter, who is more liberal than I am, got excited as she spotted a Biden sign in the distance. “Look Dad! A Biden sign!” As we got closer we saw the whole sign: “Biden for Prison”. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Time for a little gallows humor: 

On Mother’s Day I was at a friends house in Huntington Harbour with my daughter, and we went for a cruise on his boat around the harbour. Beautiful homes, and a very conservative part of town- Trump flags were flying everywhere. Then my daughter, who is more liberal than I am, got excited as she spotted a Biden sign in the distance. “Look Dad! A Biden sign!” As we got closer we saw the whole sign: “Biden for Prison”. 

You understand whenever you tell a story almost no one here believes its true right?  Too many lies at this point 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

You understand whenever you tell a story almost no one here believes its true right?  Too many lies at this point 

I don’t lie at all. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t lie at all. 

Look, Tim lied again

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Biden offers two debates: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/05/15/biden-general-election-debate-trump/73697631007/

Trump says sure. But they disagree on conditions so we’ll see. 

Link to them disagreeing on conditions?  Your link doesn't say that and I read Trump has already agreed.  Or are you lying AGAIN?