Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

When does Biden get impeached for withholding aid to Isreal?

17 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Was off for one week in Sedona boyo.  Worked from Sedona the other.

And you're unaware that executives get a lot of vacation time...yea you're unaware.

And you posted 20x just yesterday between 5pm and 9pm, prime time for interacting with your kids.

Worst father ever...SMH

Love Sedona. What a gorgeous place to be. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Love Sedona. What a gorgeous place to be. 

Was like being on another planet.

Everyone should go if they can.  The grand canyon was mind blowing.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You’re living “your” truth. 🤭 

Oh my, is that only allowed for certain people? Or....can anyone do that today?   Please do tell us when and who is allowed to do that....😏

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh my, is that only allowed for certain people? Or....can anyone do that today?   Please do tell us when and who is allowed to do that....😏

Ray acting like the people he hates again. I think there’s a word for that, starts with an H. 🤭 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ray acting like the people he hates again. I think there’s a word for that, starts with an H. 🤭 

It is sooooo gratifying that the most hypocritical poster here is so happy to swing in and pretend he suddenly cares.... how convenient it must be to use a weapon, and then pretend its wrong when someone turns that weapon back on on you....🤔    Hey.....are you Palestinian by any chance :huh:

On 5/8/2024 at 1:26 PM, jerryskids said:

I see we have the Venn Diagram approach that the Lefties used for the classified docs:  compare the two situations, find something OMB did that Biden didn't, then declare THAT is the really really bad thing. :( 

ha ha ha, so true. :lol:

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

It is sooooo gratifying that the most hypocritical poster here is so happy to swing in and pretend he suddenly cares.... how convenient it must be to use a weapon, and then pretend its wrong when someone turns that weapon back on on you....🤔    Hey.....are you Palestinian by any chance :huh:

Already walking back your promise to admit you were wrong. Stunner. I thought you’d show integrity for a change. :(