Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

When does Biden get impeached for withholding aid to Isreal?

It’s wild to me how many people in here are so shocked that Trump keeps getting busted. Is he the only one of these people that has endless investigations? Do Republicans in Congress just really suck at it? Are they somehow above this and are choosing not to move further than just allegations? Come on man.

Trump gets busted because he talks non-stop and is sloppy as hell. It’s not deep state.

Comey reopened the investigation a week before the election on Hillary. This Hur dude said he wouldn’t recommend prosecuting Biden then threw in all this extra stuff about him being old as fock and can’t tie his shoes, Hillary testified in front of Congress for like 14 hours. Bill Clinton was dragged for years until they finally got him. They have been talking about Biden and his dumbass kid committing crimes for like a decade but do nothing outside press conferences and leak stuff to the press…

Why you all defend this asswipe to the end baffles me.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It’s wild to me how many people in here are so shocked that Trump keeps getting busted. Is he the only one of these people that has endless investigations? Do Republicans in Congress just really suck at it? Are they somehow above this and are choosing not to move further than just allegations? Come on man.

Trump gets busted because he talks non-stop and is sloppy as hell. It’s not deep state.

Comey reopened the investigation a week before the election on Hillary. This Hur dude said he wouldn’t recommend prosecuting Biden then threw in all this extra stuff about him being old as fock and can’t tie his shoes, Hillary testified in front of Congress for like 14 hours. Bill Clinton was dragged for years until they finally got him. They have been talking about Biden and his dumbass kid committing crimes for like a decade but do nothing outside press conferences and leak stuff to the press…

Why you all defend this asswipe to the end baffles me.

It's a combination of a thought that Trump is the idealized version of themselves that they see in their minds eye; a businessman who doesn't take crap with a super model wife...... combined with their reality that they're cucks; unable to drop the fat arsed wife for someone who makes them happier, unable to leave the shmohawk 9 -5 job and unable to stand up to the youth or minorites that they hate....so they look for a "real man" to do the work for them.

When you realize this...it makes sense who his most rabid support group is;...chumps.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, zsasz said:

It's a combination of a thought that Trump is the idealized version of themselves that they see in their minds eye; a businessman who doesn't take crap with a super model wife...... combined with their reality that they're cucks; unable to drop the fat arsed wife for someone who makes them happier, unable to leave the shmohawk 9 -5 job and unable to stand up to the youth or minorites that they hate....so they look for a "real man" to do the work for them.

When you realize this...it makes sense who his most rabid support group is;...chumps.  

Says the Biden supporter and card-carrying member of the DNC Plantation Cult.  :doh:

5 hours ago, zsasz said:

Just wondering, what do you do for a living, pseud?

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Just wondering, what do you do for a living, pseud?

I'm a serial killer.  

3 minutes ago, zsasz said:

I'm a serial killer.  

So, life loser.  Noted.  :thumbsup: 

42 minutes ago, zsasz said:

I'm a serial killer.  

He bores them to death

On 5/8/2024 at 7:17 PM, thegeneral said:

So we agree why Trump was charged? He obstructed justice. He’s sloppy and made it easy across multiple occasions. 

As I recall, for Biden and his ghostwriter Hur determined neither should be charged because it was not something that he deemed where intent could be provable - like the Trump case. The stuff about Biden being a nice old man who can’t remember things Hur determined would be additional factors as to why he would not be found guilty by a jury when he was no longer Prez.

So why is Whitehouse blocking the release of the audio tapes. Something to hide. Most transparent Whitehouse ever. 

Any notion that someone other than Trump would ever be held accountable is a farcical idea.....only with Trump do we finally enjoy power being held to account.

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

So why is Whitehouse blocking the release of the audio tapes. Something to hide. Most transparent Whitehouse ever. 

If I had to guess I would say they don’t want people listening to Biden messing up dates but who knows.

Not sure what this has to do with the issue at hand which was Hur explained why he didn’t charge Biden or his ghostwriter versus why Trump was charged.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Any notion that someone other than Trump would ever be held accountable is a farcical idea.....only with Trump do we finally enjoy power being held to account.

Wrong. The dude who did this report explained why as well. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Wrong. The dude who did this report explained why as well. 

Wrong....with Trump we get the accountability we deserve across the board....and never get.....

Biden is CLEARLY a criminal, but I doubt we ever get to see him held to account for it.  Same thing for Pelosi....and McConnell....and on and on....

While so many people want to decry Trump, all you are doing is allowing the machine to use you....you become the useful idiot for a swath of powerful people who can distract you with a small shiny object.....SMH

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Wrong....with Trump we get the accountability we deserve across the board....and never get.....

Biden is CLEARLY a criminal, but I doubt we ever get to see him held to account for it.  Same thing for Pelosi....and McConnell....and on and on....

While so many people want to decry Trump, all you are doing is allowing the machine to use you....you become the useful idiot for a swath of powerful people who can distract you with a small shiny object.....SMH

As it relates to these docs Trump’s crime was obstructing and knowingly doing so. If he would have returned the boxes and acted as everyone else did he would have gotten the same treatment.

He did this to himself because he’s a dumbass.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

As it relates to these docs Trump’s crime was obstructing and knowingly doing so. If he would have returned the boxes and acted as everyone else did he would have gotten the same treatment.

He did this to himself because he’s a dumbass.

Wrong, the whole " if he only returned them" lie is absolute garbage.....first and foremost possession of those documents by anyone....ANYONE...other than a former President would absolutely result in prosecutions...end of story.....period and done...if you held a clearance you would know this....

This lie was trotted out to justify an attempted take down of a political opponent, plain and simple...and the real funny thing is that they had to generate the lie because Biden got caught....

Allowing them to manipulate you is no way to live....

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Biden is CLEARLY a criminal

Did we get that definitive proof yet? Otherwise you were going to admit you’re wrong remember? 🤭 

Just now, MDC said:

Did we get that definitive proof yet? Otherwise you were going to admit you’re wrong remember? 🤭 

I have the proof "I" need to stand by my assertion, maybe later they give up the pursuit, or maybe they finally deliver and he is held to account....and later, if they DO give up I will accept that outcome....while I remain convinced he is a despicable POS who tool money and gave favors to our enemies..

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Wrong, the whole " if he only returned them" lie is absolute garbage.....first and foremost possession of those documents by anyone....ANYONE...other than a former President would absolutely result in prosecutions...end of story.....period and done...if you held a clearance you would know this....

This lie was trotted out to justify an attempted take down of a political opponent, plain and simple...and the real funny thing is that they had to generate the lie because Biden got caught....

Allowing them to manipulate you is no way to live....

This is not why they charged Trump. He wasn’t supposed to have them either. Implying there is some double standard here is bullshit. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

This is not why they charged Trump. He wasn’t supposed to have them either. Implying there is some double standard here is bullshit. 

Of course that is why they charged him, c'mon man..... you think they would do ANY of this to Biden if the roles were reversed...of course not....never...

This is the Democrats wielding our system through abuse to take down a credible threat to their power.  This is wrong....this is NOT how we should be....leave this to Russia or some 3rd world corrupt power structure....this is not us...

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Of course that is why they charged him, c'mon man..... you think they would do ANY of this to Biden if the roles were reversed...of course not....never...

This is the Democrats wielding our system through abuse to take down a credible threat to their power.  This is wrong....this is NOT how we should be....leave this to Russia or some 3rd world corrupt power structure....this is not us...

If Biden acted in the same manner as Trump they would have been charged as well. You are full of shet on this topic. Don’t be one of the Trump asskissers on this one. 

He did all this to himself. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If Biden acted in the same manner as Trump they would have been charged as well. You are full of shet on this topic. Don’t be one of the Trump asskissers on this one. 

He did all this to himself. 

He acted worse than Trump did....he was never President...he never had even a hint of the authority to have those documents.....

If your assertion were correct.....every time we caught someone with things they were not authorized to have, they could simply turn them in......and no harm no foul....this is not true..... those people are prosecuted....UNLESS....they had the ability to authorize themselves to have it....which Trump did and Biden did not...hence...Trumps move to delay return....

Those with clearances think this situation is abhorrent, we see this and know very well what was done here...

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He acted worse than Trump did....he was never President...he never had even a hint of the authority to have those documents.....

If your assertion were correct.....every time we caught someone with things they were not authorized to have, they could simply turn them in......and no harm no foul....this is not true..... those people are prosecuted....UNLESS....they had the ability to authorize themselves to have it....which Trump did and Biden did not...hence...Trumps move to delay return....

Those with clearances think this situation is abhorrent, we see this and know very well what was done here...

Oh look you are slowly starting to realize the aspects of this that got Trump in trouble. 

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Oh look you are slowly starting to realize the aspects of this that got Trump in trouble. 

Oh I know the excuse.....and that is all it is.....

Biden focked this up himself.....pretending that Biden is all good and Trump is not is a complete perversion of classified access to information.....its a lie to take down a political opponent....plain and simple....

If the two men were reversed......I would assert that it was Biden who was being persecuted....because wrong is wrong...and if it were YOU.....you would feel the same, and rightly so.  There are people in jail today for what Biden did, no one....NONE of those people in jail are there for what we are accusing Trump of......because when you have the authority you cannot be prosecuted...

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Oh I know the excuse.....and that is all it is.....

Biden focked this up himself.....pretending that Biden is all good and Trump is not is a complete perversion of classified access to information.....its a lie to take down a political opponent....plain and simple....

If the two men were reversed......I would assert that it was Biden who was being persecuted....because wrong is wrong...and if it were YOU.....you would feel the same, and rightly so.  There are people in jail today for what Biden did, no one....NONE of those people in jail are there for what we are accusing Trump of......because when you have the authority you cannot be prosecuted...

But of course you wouldn’t be 😂😂 sorry bro. Take a look in the mirror.

In any case we don’t need to do that because it’s clear here why Trump was charged and Biden was not.

The did the investigation who wrote the report said it for you. 

“He co-operated”. Further proof they like being misled and lied to.  They need it.  

Just now, thegeneral said:

But of course you wouldn’t be 😂😂 sorry bro. Take a look in the mirror.

In any case we don’t need to do that because it’s clear here why Trump was charged and Biden was not.

The did the investigation who wrote the report said it for you. 

Well, I know how access to classified materials works.....and I am aware of instances where people were held accountable, so I also know what is being done here is wrong.

Now you are allowing it now....today.....but understand that this sets a precedent...and your preferred political actors can be attacked with this excrement now as well....and you might not like that when it comes back to you....

Just now, RLLD said:

Well, I know how access to classified materials works.....and I am aware of instances where people were held accountable, so I also know what is being done here is wrong.

Now you are allowing it now....today.....but understand that this sets a precedent...and your preferred political actors can be attacked with this excrement now as well....and you might not like that when it comes back to you....

Yes they seem to allow people in Congress and in the WH or the Cabinet some extra leeway. That isn’t what got Trump into trouble. 

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Why wasn't Mike Pence charged boyo?  He's not a liberal and was Trump's VP.

Oh wait, you'll say that liberals like Pence now...that's how far down the alt right rabbit hole you are boyo.

Politicians do this kind of thing all the time and are never charged UNLESS they do what Trump did which is lie to the FBI, hide the records, and obstruct getting the records back.

And I'm curious what evidence do you have that Biden is a criminal that the House of Rs does not?

You operate with a complete disregard to facts and you only care about how you perceive things.

This is how women operate boyo.

Shame on you.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I have the proof "I" need to stand by my assertion, maybe later they give up the pursuit, or maybe they finally deliver and he is held to account....and later, if they DO give up I will accept that outcome....while I remain convinced he is a despicable POS who tool money and gave favors to our enemies..

You’re living “your” truth. 🤭 

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re living “your” truth. 🤭 

His "truth" includes that low income people are better off with no job than with a job, massive wage increases, and high inflation.

Dude has legit lost it. 

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

His "truth" includes that low income people are better off with no job than with a job, massive wage increases, and high inflation.

Dude has legit lost it. 

2 hours plus into the workday. Have you done anything yet? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2 hours plus into the workday. Have you done anything yet? 

Off this week boyo.

Anything else you want to know about me?

You post 50x a day all day every day with young kids.

Worst father ever. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Off this week boyo.

Worst father ever. 

My kids are at school. The private school I pay for.  I’m getting an oil change and it’s taking too long. Your kids have debt for their unimpressive college still. 

My kids are at school. The private school I pay for.  I’m getting an oil change and it’s taking too long. Your kids have debt for their unimpressive college still. 

You post all day ever day 24 x 7.

You ignore your kids and you post here like it's your job.

And yes, my kids have skin in their college education.  And why would you call their college unimpressive?  What would you know about that boyo?

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Off this week boyo.

Worst father ever. 

You were just off for two weeks. Now you’re off again for another week? You are definitely an important cog in the machine. 

Tardcore used to try that line with me. “How can you be a good employee and post at the GC during the day?” When I asked how he can watch his kids while posting here he said it’s cool, he’s got a large family room where they can safely toddle around unattended. lol

You were just off for two weeks. Now you’re off again for another week? You are definitely an important cog in the machine. 

Was off for one week in Sedona boyo.  Worked from Sedona the other.

And you're unaware that executives get a lot of vacation time...yea you're unaware.

And you posted 20x just yesterday between 5pm and 9pm, prime time for interacting with your kids.

Worst father ever...SMH

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Tardcore used to try that line with me. “How can you be a good employee and post at the GC during the day?” When I asked how he can watch his kids while posting here he said it’s cool, he’s got a large family room where they can safely toddle around unattended. lol

We really do want him interacting with his kids as little as possible.  That will keep his moronic influence to a minimum. 

Nobody important is out of the office 3 out of four weeks.