Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Are you carrying anyone on ir?

A few weeks ago someone here talked up Dede Westbrook so I grabbed him and stashed him in one of our 2 ir spots. He is still a few weeks away but could be a wr1 for the jags.

I also stashed teddy bridgwater about 3 weeks ago. We play in a 2 qb leagues where even most good backups are on a bench. One. I like teddy and I hope he does well. 2 let's be honest. If he's healthy. He's better than brandford and keenum combined into bradeenum or kadford.

Who you guys holding ?

Luck, in a dynasty league

I picked up Greg Olson and put him on my IR after he was dropped, since that owner already had Luck on his IR.

Since then, I've had injuries to D Parker, B Powell, Gronk, E Sanders, and Montgomery who I'm still carrying.

I had to drop Woodhead after realizing I couldn't afford to hold him until Week 11, but I never thought of dropping Olson or any of those other guys above.

We get two which are taken by OBJ and David Johnson, but if I had more slots C. Coleman, Carson, Eifert, Clay, Mariota and Powell would have warrant spots as well.

It depends.

Bridgewater, I'd say it is not likely he comes back this season.

If he does, he should be the backup and it means that Bradford is done for the year

I;d say his return is around 15% this year

Bradford, after this season, I'd expect will become a high end backup QB. He has he ability, but his knees will be insurmountable concern going forward

the only time i have kept an IR player on roster is at end of season.

This as we have a reward for high ranked position players.

Cannot recall who it was, but was at TE. Where a player like Gronk can be out for weeks, and be #1 ranked TE even if not playing for half a season.

It depends.

Bridgewater, I'd say it is not likely he comes back this season.

If he does, he should be the backup and it means that Bradford is done for the year

I;d say his return is around 15% this year

Bradford, after this season, I'd expect will become a high end backup QB. He has he ability, but his knees will be insurmountable concern going forward

the only time i have kept an IR player on roster is at end of season.

This as we have a reward for high ranked position players.

Cannot recall who it was, but was at TE. Where a player like Gronk can be out for weeks, and be #1 ranked TE even if not playing for half a season.

There is ABSOLUTELY ZERO chance that Bridgewater comes back as a backup. Like literally none at all. If he were coming back to a qb competition where bradford or Keenum was even remotely capable this might be the case. It is not. A healthy bridgewater is far and away a better qb than those 2 combined into one super awful qb with knee problems.

Sadly, only 1 league I play in has IR spots (2 spots). Holding DeDe Westbrook & Woodhead.

I almost tried to trade for DJ last week but now that Palmer is done, I don't want any part of Zona

luck is not on ir

you don't have to actually be on IR in the league to be eligible for the fantasy IR designation.

you just have to be ruled out of the game.