Sign in to follow this  
nikki2200

Are girls allowed here?

Why does it not surprise me you boys have a difficult time identifying a female? :lol:

Until you write 'Me_2006' on your taint with a Sharpie and show us, you're a dude in my book.

It was sort of the other person's issue.

if i focked a girl with a gaping vagina, i would take issue as well :P

Until you write 'Me_2006' on your taint with a Sharpie and show us, you're a dude in my book.

I didn't even know women had "taint". See how much I learn here? This is awesome.

if i focked a girl with a gaping vagina, i would take issue as well :P

Is that how men with small penises justify themselves? Everyone they bang has a big gaping vagina? :D

Now let me teach you boys a little something... 4 inches isn't "average" no matter what you all tell yourselves. :nono:

Is that how men with small penises justify themselves? Everyone they bang has a big gaping vagina? :D

Now let me teach you boys a little something... 4 inches isn't "average" no matter what you all tell yourselves. :nono:

are you talking your width or depth

Hi Nikkers,

Welcome to the bored. :wave:

I guess I need to ask you a dumba$$ question, so:

Pat's or Gino's? I say Gino's by a mile. Actually the best Philly cheesesteak I ever had was from a street vendor accross from the Liberty Bell.

Hi Nikkers,

Welcome to the bored. :wave:

I guess I need to ask you a dumba$$ question, so:

Pat's or Gino's? I say Gino's by a mile. Actually the best Philly cheesesteak I ever had was from a street vendor accross from the Liberty Bell.

Pat's. That is a silly question. Gino's is for tourists which is proven by all the neon lights needed to attract people. Sliced steak >>>>>> chopped steak.

And I have no idea where one would get a cheesesteak across from the liberty bell....

considering length has little to do with snugness, i don't buy your story :lol:

THAT made my whole day. Awesome. :cheers:

Going to the beach now. Later boys.

Make sure you don't fall asleep out there. Next thing you know, you'll have seagulls circling you, people with hoses trying to keep your skin moist, dozens of marine biologists trying to push you back into the water, and the producers of Britain's Got Talent offering you a singing contract.

Make sure you don't fall asleep out there. Next thing you know, you'll have seagulls circling you, people with hoses trying to keep your skin moist, dozens of marine biologists trying to push you back into the water, and the producers of Britain's Got Talent offering you a singing contract.

:lol:

Pat's. That is a silly question. Gino's is for tourists which is proven by all the neon lights needed to attract people. Sliced steak >>>>>> chopped steak.

And I have no idea where one would get a cheesesteak across from the liberty bell....

Keep in mind that I advertised my query as a "dumba$$ question". :music_guitarred:

I had been to Pat's and Gino's before, but the last time me and a friend split a sandwich at Pat's and then went over to Gino's and did the same thing. Gino's. (but maybe it was just the bright lights). The best sushi bar in the country is supposed to be in Philly, I wish I had taken the time to try it out.

The cheesesteak accross from the Liberty Bell was a street vendor in a lunch wagon. Unless he got a flat and didn't have the lung power to blow the tire back up, he may have moved on by now. :doublethumbsup:

Welcome to the Geek Club you fuckinwhore.

Here at the Geek Club, only the best of the best internet dooshbags have the seeds to stick around.

You see, it's simply just too 'touchy-feely' on other FF messageboards and we take our condescention to a new level.

So you'll have to forgive us if you want to claim to be a hot chic with 34C's unless you prove it. You simply can't come here and claim to be a chic.

So...what must be done is the following:

Get a sheet of paper/piece of cardboard, write "SUX FUX KITTEHS" on it, and take a picture of yourself in the mirror with the paper/cardboard covering your face (to hide your identity).

Then post said photo here.

Until you do that, you're a fat, cuntwhale or your NewbieJr's newest alias and while it's entertaining in the short term, it gets old.

You do that...and your enshrined into the Geek Club.

Also, posting pics of your cans will get you a LONG ways around here.

Get a sheet of paper/piece of cardboard, write "SUX FUX KITTEHS" on it, and take a picture of yourself in the mirror with the paper/cardboard covering your face (to hide your identity).

Until you do that, you're a fat, cuntwhale or your NewbieJr's newest alias and while it's entertaining in the short term, it gets old.

^^This

Thanks for the advice. You saved me a lot of trouble. I closed my eyes for a minute and the Beach Patrol was eyeing me up. I had to jump up and yell, "It's OK. It's OK. I'm just a big fat lesbian. No marine life here."

Here at the Geek Club, only the best of the best internet dooshbags have the seeds to stick around.

You see, it's simply just too 'touchy-feely' on other FF messageboards and we take our condescention to a new level.

So you'll have to forgive us if you want to claim to be a hot chic with 34C's unless you prove it. You simply can't come here and claim to be a chic.

I was going to give the first line of your post a 1st place award, but then I read the whole thing. Dude you rock!

I have expanded my award to include your whole post. :first:

When nikkers gets back from the beach ("beach" is girl code for getting her back waxed)she will have no choice except to bow down before you. :headbanger:

The best sushi bar in the country is supposed to be in Philly, I wish I had taken the time to try it out.

I have no idea what place you could be talking about. I have one that I love but I don't think that would be it. Morimoto? That's more of a trendy restaurant than a sushi bar. Morimoto (the chef) is famous and the place is really good, but I don't know if best in the country is accurate. There's probably a few dozen places in NY for sushi that are better.

I was going to give the first line of your post a 1st place award, but then I read the whole thing. Dude you rock!

I have expanded my award to include your whole post. :first:

When nikkers gets back from the beach ("beach" is girl code for getting her back waxed)she will have no choice except to bow down before you. :headbanger:

I'm back and preparing a response and no I won't be bowing :P

she will have no choice except to bow down before you. :headbanger:

Sarcasm right? :unsure:

No, girls are not 'allowed' here. The FFT server can somehow tell the sex of the person trying to log on. I always have any guy that may be around me log on for me :thumbsup:

OK. First of all.... I didn't come here claiming to be a hot chick. It seemed like you wanted me to provide my can size, so I did. So ###### off.

Second, I saw your profile and I understand where all the anger comes from and why you are asking to see my vagina. It's been while, hasn't it? Don't worry honey... There's someone out there for everyone. Your day will come. Maybe try e-Harmony. I think people fall in love there before they see pictures. That may work best for you. At a minimum you might get some good phone sex?

I don't care if you or anyone else thinks I am a fat cuntwhale (nice term. another first for me). I really could care less. I didn't come here to try to get laid. I came here for entertainment an man am I getting my fair share. And you boys saying this shite makes it even funnier.

One thing I can say for certain though, is there are not enough diet red bulls and vodka in the world that would ever lead to you seeing my vag. Sorry. I'm sure you're used to that though, so I don't feel too bad.

And as for the pic. NO. I have no desire to be enshrined here. I didn't even plan on posting this much, but it is so intriguing. Think I'm fat. Think I'm a dude. It's all good. And it actually makes me smile every time I see one of those posts. Why spoil the fun?

Sarcasm right? :unsure:

No, girls are not 'allowed' here. The FFT server can somehow tell the sex of the person trying to log on. I always have any guy that may be around me log on for me :thumbsup:

ZOMG. Another girl. Did they do this to you when you joined?

:wave:

She provided proof of her gender. (She called me one evening)

She provided proof of her gender. (She called me one evening)

Now THERE is a brilliant idea. If you give me your number I would be more than happy to call you. :D

Now THERE is a brilliant idea. If you give me your number I would be more than happy to call you. :D

911-2311

Funny guy.....

And for the record... I did provide a link to my website where the whole hotdog story (and pretty much my gender) can be verified to TWO people here, but I guess they don't feel like saying anything.

Funny guy.....

And for the record... I did provide a link to my website where the whole hotdog story (and pretty much my gender) can be verified to TWO people here, but I guess they don't feel like saying anything.

What does 2 girls one cup have to do with hotdogs? :unsure:

OK. First of all.... I didn't come here claiming to be a hot chick. It seemed like you wanted me to provide my can size, so I did. So ###### off.

Second, I saw your profile and I understand where all the anger comes from and why you are asking to see my vagina. It's been while, hasn't it? Don't worry honey... There's someone out there for everyone. Your day will come. Maybe try e-Harmony. I think people fall in love there before they see pictures. That may work best for you. At a minimum you might get some good phone sex?

I don't care if you or anyone else thinks I am a fat cuntwhale (nice term. another first for me). I really could care less. I didn't come here to try to get laid. I came here for entertainment an man am I getting my fair share. And you boys saying this shite makes it even funnier.

what exactly are we dealing with boobage wise anyway? still leading the way, or marble filled socks

I did provide a link to my website

is it a myspace page where you tell people how independent you are and post your favorite meaningful song lyrics?

Funny guy.....

Actually, I ws enjoying this thread too much to say anything, but I guess I have to now.

Nikki is a chick; I have verified this and will vouch for it, even if she doesn't want to see my vagima. :thumbsup:

Nikki is a chick; I have verified this and will vouch for it,

Like you are a good authority on the subject :rolleyes:

Who cares?

easy O of course

Meh...woman / man / vegtable matter, who cares ?

One of the better threads in the last few days / weeks. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure if you're female and don't really care but :wave: The more info you give the more they'll want to know, so you can control that.

One thing about the women here (real or otherwise), except for Slruc and maybe peenie in the beginning, is the desire to be known as a woman. That's evidenced by the straightforward female names, or some nod to being female as part of the name. Can't speak for others but the attention and being pursued (deriving more than just entertainment out of it) was part of my reasoning. Pretty sick.

Can't speak for others but the attention and being pursued (deriving more than just entertainment out of it) was part of my reasoning. Pretty sick.

:bandana:

Who posted in: Are girls allowed here?

Member name Posts

Newbiejr 25

GettnHuge 20

NorthernVike 12

SUXBNME 12

mmmmm...beer 8

Me_2006 7

tikigods 5

BiPolarBear 4

gocolts 3